Tia Eye NPC and rewards

Crazyhorse-DN

Are you kidding, this is your idea of fair? Really! You might as well shut down the server, because you won't be getting money for this game, from many anymore. 

The fact that the people that handle this didn't correct this prior to the event being launched is the lowest form of management. 

Also floating facts from friends of GM/CM it was suppose to be 5-7 times prices, not 20X-25x!

Here is the funny thing, the elyos faction on DN is getting interrupted,  so is Asmo on KT,

Looking at a handle full or farming customers and set prices to make sure they don't get to much, is the worst idea ever. 

The shear ignorance that was exhibited, during the handling of this  situation, just goes to show that in reality, the customer is always wrong! That  we really don't matter much. We are nothing but a source of income to be exploited. 

I would be hard pressed to find one person now, that wants to spend money. 

Every time this kind of stuff happens, we hear, I quit, pubg time, going to play this or that. 

So who thought those prices would help anyone progress, haha you fears were unwarranted, this event will only help those who already had to much, and to that I say, Thanks?!? 

Insert other media

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Whatever.

I was honest when I said I could buy one omega. One. Spent more time PvPing during this event than farming fatties. But what I have seen is hundreds of players running back and forth for hours upon hours. The leagues are almost always full. 24/7. Hime told us how they calculated the prices. You can blame the zombies that 24/7ed this for how high the prices are. 

And tbh.. calling me an 'Aion Forums Online" player is rather silly. Considering I am a general and run a legion that PvPs and PvEs. But thanks for reading anything I have written and at least at one point thinking I was reasonable!

This rule apply to every event of this game that requires grind.

You can run Smoldering Fire Temple 24/7 buying cheap scrolls on the broker and/or doing it on alts. At the end of the day you will surely be more awarded than the players who just run it 1 or 2 times in a day. THATS THE GRIND LOGIC.

They could fix people abusing/afking it instead of taking the worsts decisions, and looks like most people agree with this point.

Tbh bit higher then I expected but I still feel they should of made omegas and temperings and manastones event only so can't be traded by people carrying an alt army to loot.  Those that had 3 or 4 alts and were many are the true winners of the event.  at least this should essentially make things more how the eye should be

13 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Really? This is much better than I thought it would be. @Hime explained where the numbers came from. If you think these are too high, blame those that did nothing but farm 24/7. Those are the numbers they used to set these prices.

I can buy exactly one omega and I think these numbers are fair.

LOL, you crazy people used their own time requested time off from work to do this to make sure they dont have to farm the rest of the month.
what do you know nyerk. 
blame yourself because you didnt put your time on it to farm it like everyone else, this event now is un-rewarding.

I honestly wish good luck to whoever came up with this decision, just ruined the fun for everyone. All people want is to get ready for next patch is that too much to ask?
well enjoy your juice NCWest, i hope you guys made the right choice to bring more players to the game.... NOT

40 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hey folks, it's a fair request so here are the new prices that we're waiting to update to live. They are higher than the previous prices due to the high amount of Gold Protectorate Coins being collected. When determining the new prices, we looked at the average rate players were getting the coins and made a first pass using that information, and then we made a second pass where we brought the prices down a bit to account for natural tailing as the event progresses. These will be the final prices.

Items Price
Royal Sentinel's Weapon Box 1250
Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box 800
Royal Sentinel's Leg Armor Box 600
Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box 450
Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box 450
Royal Sentinel's Shoes Box 450
Omega Enchantment Stone 250
Tempering Solution 350
+11 Manastone Selection Bundle 350
+12 Manastone Selection Bundle 550
[Title] Capable 1500
[Title] Mogul 1500
Tempest Commander Soulstone 100
Iron Wall Commander Soulstone 100
Defense Commander Soulstone 100
Contribution Commander Soulstone 40

We are actively working on bringing back the event merchants as soon as possible. It will require server downtime and we were hoping to get them back up during tomorrow's maintenance, but unfortunately we were not able to get the required build in time for tomorrow.

What freaking players were you guys basing this off of? Jesus christ! I mean come on, this is a little outrageous. Even the people that were doing 3 fattie spawns back to back would have to farm for an hour for about 30 bags which equals 90 coins.... so abit over an hour per Commander Soulstone assuming you are a hardcore farmer.... Smallest piece takes 39 soulstones to upgrade...so you would have to farm for 40+ hours straight just running in a circle to get 1 piece of gear upgraded.... I mean seriously... WTF NCsoft...this is a bit extreme, NORMAL players do not have that time to waste doing a NCsoft version of Nascar (Which lets face it, no one enjoys doing.....and I mean NO ONE).... 

Can you guys please consider just putting prices at a lower rate but adding an Item limit purchase PER day per toon or even just make all the items EVENT tagged so their not tradeable?

I think that would be more feasible and fair then this event that will basically kill off the rest of the game content...which it already has been doing.

16 minutes ago, Vocifera-DN said:

Honestly, I think lower prices would be fair...  Not everyone can no-life the game and make 3k coins in 3 days. Hell people are going to be lucky to get 3k coins in the whole event if they have a job or family. I agree with people saying making them untradeable event items, and lowering the cost. And christ the title prices? Those titles aren't worth 1200 coins

I mean, after they put back the eye last week, there was a guy showing how he already had 1800 coins.

Ninja edit: Also, you shouldn't expect the soulstones to be easy to get.

So NCSoft implements a flawed event because of insufficient QA testing, which is entirely on them, and the playerbase has to pay the price. Cool.

Gotta keep that artificial gear gap going strong. At least one party got what they wanted and will provide the staff here with their salaries a bit longer in return.

2 minutes ago, Nakato-DN said:

LOL, you crazy people used their own time requested time off from work to do this to make sure they dont have to farm the rest of the month.

was it paid time off or unpaid?  Besides why would you take days off for a video game?  That sounds crazier.

During the entire week (after opening about 210 bags) I made enough coins for 3 WHOLE OMEGAS. I work a full time job and can't sit here 24/7 grinding, so yay. 3 omegas that are more likely to fail than anything else. Keys rain from the skies but boxes to open are scarce. All the keymasters drop big box keys and there's never any big boxes to open. So what about that BS?

I really believe NC has to pause and take a step back for this event. The event is going to be dead now. People are not going to spend hours running after mobs for a single omega. This event needs to be compared to Nightmare Circus and the shugo instance. Way less time consuming for better rewards. Just take a step back and compare.

You can still salvage the event NCSoft. Lower the cost of rewards and add a daily limit to items. Make it so people can grind the event if they want, but they can't wreck it for normal everyday players.

Something like 1/2 Omega a day at 150 coins. 1/2 Soulstones a day at 25 coins. You can still fix this

Hey folks, it's a fair request so here are the new prices that we're waiting to update to live. They are higher than the previous prices due to the high amount of Gold Protectorate Coins being collected. When determining the new prices, we looked at the average rate players were getting the coins and made a first pass using that information, and then we made a second pass where we brought the prices down a bit to account for natural tailing as the event progresses. These will be the final prices.

Items Price
Tempering Solution 350
[Title] Capable 1500
[Title] Mogul 1500

We are actively working on bringing back the event merchants as soon as possible. It will require server downtime and we were hoping to get them back up during tomorrow's maintenance, but unfortunately we were not able to get the required build in time for tomorrow.

Sigh.  This event had so much promise.

I really wish you guys listened to the player base instead of punishing us once again for the broken mechanic. I know it isn't your fault Hime you and Cyan get stuck being the bearers of awful decisions but the community is SUPER pissed with how this all was handled.  

Thanks for trying to keep us informed. I wish it was better news.

Really Hime, you guys have totally lost your nyerking minds.  Whatever data you collected while having cookies and milk seems overly skewed.  Maybe you should play the game?  See what time it takes to get the items that you have inflated the prices on so much.  Then - you and Gideon (and the other thumb sucking GM's) will realize that your prices are similar to the US Government paying $500 for a nyerking hammer or toilet seat.  You have really got no sense about this game and should go out in the woods and hug a tree until it falls over, at least you would not be part of ruining this game for players!  You GM's care Nothing About The Player base - that is obvious.  You guys have nyerked this up and deserve a swift nyerk in the nyerk.  Please NC Soft Gods - Put a boot in the fourth point of contact of your HR Department, fire the idiots that have no clue as to what it takes to farm the amount of coins on this new list because they don't have a clue and hire new people that don't destroy this game but actually play it.  

Just now, Sticker-KT said:

was it paid time off or unpaid?  Besides why would you take days off for a video game?  That sounds crazier.

doesnt matter if is paid time or not, people are trying to like this game and farm, because thats what NCsoft games are known for, grind all day untill you cap.

15 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Really? This is much better than I thought it would be. @Hime explained where the numbers came from. If you think these are too high, blame those that did nothing but farm 24/7. Those are the numbers they used to set these prices.

I can buy exactly one omega and I think these numbers are fair.

No please Aly don't say things like that so lightly.   I don't know how they calculated these numbers but are not fair at all.

Look the faster way to farm is in Zombie League, killing 5 fatties, with a perfect timing that takes like 6.5 or 7.5 minutes, that means 8 to 9 rotations per hour, with a good leader and no distractions at all, that will be like 120 to 135 coins per hour as the highest amount possible.

That means 2 hours to get an omega.   i could do any other instance  and get more profit and actually have fun, not running like a zombie.

There is no fun nor profitable farm in the current state of the event

now it's when I'm disappointed more than aion, and I realize that gm know nothing about the game itself, a full instance of 1 hour gives 5 omegas, and the event for 10 hours gives 4, and remove the event, it's useless, I expected a 100% rise, but over 1000%, it's disgusting.

36 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hola amigos, es una solicitud justa, así que aquí están los nuevos precios que estamos esperando para actualizar en vivo. Son más altos que los precios anteriores debido a la gran cantidad de monedas de oro protectorado que se recolectan. Al determinar los nuevos precios, observamos la tasa promedio que los jugadores obtuvieron las monedas e hicimos un primer pase usando esa información, y luego hicimos un segundo pase donde redujimos un poco los precios para dar cuenta del seguimiento natural a medida que avanza el evento . Estos serán los precios finales.

Artículos Precio
Caja de armas de Royal Sentinel 1250
Caja de armadura de pecho de Royal Sentinel 800
Caja de armadura de pierna de Royal Sentinel 600
Caja de guantes de centinela real 450
Caja de hombro Royal Sentinel 450
Caja de zapatos Royal Sentinel 450
Omega Encantamiento Piedra 250
Solución de templado 350
+12 paquete de selección de Manastone 550
[Título] Capaz 1500
[Título] Mogul 1500
Comandante de la Pared de Hierro Soulstone 100
Comandante de Defensa Soulstone 100
Comandante de contribución Soulstone 40

Estamos trabajando activamente para traer nuevamente a los comerciantes del evento lo antes posible. Se requerirá tiempo de inactividad del servidor y esperamos recuperarlos durante el mantenimiento de mañana, pero lamentablemente no pudimos obtener la construcción requerida a tiempo para mañana.

Items Price
Tempering Solution 350
[Title] Capable 1500
[Title] Mogul 1500

I can't believe you guys multiplied the price by 23 and think it's fair to everyone. You guys just killed one of your best event in years. This is not fair for the people who couldnt get the items on the first day and for the people who is farming right. So much dissapointment.

8 minutes ago, Rag-DN said:

What freaking players were you guys basing this off of? Jesus christ! I mean come on, this is a little outrageous. Even the people that were doing 3 fattie spawns back to back would have to farm for an hour for about 30 bags which equals 90 coins.... so abit over an hour per Commander Soulstone assuming you are a hardcore farmer.... Smallest piece takes 39 soulstones to upgrade...so you would have to farm for 40+ hours straight just running in a circle to get 1 piece of gear upgraded.... I mean seriously... WTF NCsoft...this is a bit extreme, NORMAL players do not have that time to waste doing a NCsoft version of Nascar (Which lets face it, no one enjoys doing.....and I mean NO ONE).... 

Can you guys please consider just putting prices at a lower rate but adding an Item limit purchase PER day per toon or even just make all the items EVENT tagged so their not tradeable?

I think that would be more feasible and fair then this event that will basically kill off the rest of the game content...which it already has been doing.

This...This is the answer we want!

4 minutes ago, Sticker-KT said:

Umm, who are you to judge what people do with their time off? It's not different then taking off time for something else you like. Get out of here with your judgmental self.

4 minutes ago, Nakato-DN said:

what do you know nyerk. 
blame yourself because you didnt put your time on it to farm it like everyone else, this event now is un-rewarding.

I honestly wish good luck to whoever came up with this decision, just ruined the fun for everyone. All people want is to get ready for next patch is that too much to ask?
well enjoy your juice NCWest, i hope you guys made the right choice to bring more players to the game.... NOT

Not sure why you seem upset. You say that people used their time wisely and will get some really nice things. I agree. Those that farmed 24/7 are going to be able to buy some really nice things.

I farmed enough to get exactly one omega. I am not blaming myself for that. I made the decision to not farm and I am okay with that.

What I was trying to get across is that if people are angry at these prices, Hime was honest about -how- they arrived at them. They looked at how many bundles were being farmed and hiked the prices accordingly. Yeah. They outprice most people that were casual. Shows you how many people no-lifed this. It's their game. They can do what they want. I would rather just PvP or play something else than farm that much.

Huge amounts of effort = nice rewards. Right?

Are those real prices? Are you telling me that I need to spend 1 hour farmeando to get 1 omega? Does it make any sense to you? place the non-tradable omegas if you want, but not all can be 24/7 to get a bit of the event, it seems totally illogical ... we went from paying an omega from 10 to 250 ... I understand that the calculation is wrong at first, but understand or see the difference, we went from 10 to 250

4 minutes ago, DevilNest-KT said:

No please Aly don't say things like that so lightly.   I don't know how they calculated these numbers but are not fair at all.

Look the faster way to farm is in Zombie League, killing 5 fatties, with a perfect timing that takes like 6.5 or 7.5 minutes, that means 8 to 9 rotations per hour, with a good leader and no distractions at all, that will be like 120 to 135 coins per hour as the highest amount possible.

That means 2 hours to get an omega.   i could do any other instance  and get more profit and actually have fun, not running like a zombie.

There is no fun nor profitable farm in the current state of the event

I love distractions but on the weekend you were afk outside one room for hours.  We know this cause your were with all the other alts so please don't come on here preaching.  You died in that same spot 15 times there is even a stream of it so if by being afk or someone else playing your toon deserves to be rewarded then call me crazy.

Archived