Tia Eye NPC and rewards

Crazyhorse-DN

Ncsoft, you forgot about those people who cant spend 24/7 grinding in game,keep doing things like these. More and more people will stop spending money in bcm because you keep punishing players for your own mistakes as a Company. It doesn't make sense but you keep doing it anyways..... 

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Aly-DN said:

Not sure why you seem upset. You say that people used their time wisely and will get some really nice things. I agree. Those that farmed 24/7 are going to be able to buy some really nice things.

I farmed enough to get exactly one omega. I am not blaming myself for that. I made the decision to not farm and I am okay with that.

What I was trying to get across is that if people are angry at these prices, Hime was honest about -how- they arrived at them. They looked at how many bundles were being farmed and hiked the prices accordingly. Yeah. They outprice most people that were casual. Shows you how many people no-lifed this. It's their game. They can do what they want. I would rather just PvP or play something else than farm that much.

Huge amounts of effort = nice rewards. Right?

YES, you refused to play the event because you find it undeserving "that other people should have the rewards" so now you cried day and night probably to the staff to increase it.

if we dont put effort in the game, what are we here for then?

These prices are outrageous, This is again total BS, people got full +20 purified gear day 1 of event and those of use who waited a few hours get the stick?????????????? this is no GOOD!!!! maybe when they go to sell omegas again on broker we can opt to not buy anything fro them till they fix this???

The prices are absurd. To buy ONE Omega stone, one, you need to kill 84 "Fatties". You only ever reward players who have nothing better to do, most players have jobs to go to. You based prices on numbers when nearly every player is bringing an alt (or two). I agree with what was said above, you could have made the Omegas [and Temperings] untradeable and lowered the prices.

I've played this game since it launched in 2009, it seems it doesn't matter who the team is - the game is just being killed, one stab at a time. Just watching something you love die.
This is just unacceptable. If you actually listened to your players (ya know, your customers) and appealed to them, you'd have better results (more ACTIVE players..playing, more Ncoin bought, etc). This game has SO much potential, please stop throwing away great opportunities :/ 

Edited for grammar correction that was bothering me.

Just now, Nakato-DN said:

YES, you refused to play the event because you find it undeserving "that other people should have the rewards" so now you cried day and night probably to the staff to increase it.

if we dont put effort in the game, what are we here for then?

Umm. That's totally nuts.

I never said anyone was undeserving. Where are you getting that? I didn't do the event after farming for 3 hours one night because it was freaking boring. Even discord went quiet as we all zombied around. No laughs. No chatting. No fun. So the next few nights we PvPed and had far more fun. 

You do see that you are actually agreeing with me, correct? I said that "Huge amounts of effort = nice rewards". You say, "If we don't put effort in the game, what are we here for then?" Yes! We actually agree! Those that farmed and farmed will get nice things and deserve them! Yay! Happy day! Woohoo!

51 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hey folks, it's a fair request so here are the new prices that we're waiting to update to live. They are higher than the previous prices due to the high amount of Gold Protectorate Coins being collected. When determining the new prices, we looked at the average rate players were getting the coins and made a first pass using that information, and then we made a second pass where we brought the prices down a bit to account for natural tailing as the event progresses. These will be the final prices.

Items Price
Royal Sentinel's Weapon Box 1250
Royal Sentinel's Chest Armor Box 800
Royal Sentinel's Leg Armor Box 600
Royal Sentinel's Gloves Box 450
Royal Sentinel's Shoulder Box 450
Royal Sentinel's Shoes Box 450
Omega Enchantment Stone 250
Tempering Solution 350
+11 Manastone Selection Bundle 350
+12 Manastone Selection Bundle 550
[Title] Capable 1500
[Title] Mogul 1500
Tempest Commander Soulstone 100
Iron Wall Commander Soulstone 100
Defense Commander Soulstone 100
Contribution Commander Soulstone 40

We are actively working on bringing back the event merchants as soon as possible. It will require server downtime and we were hoping to get them back up during tomorrow's maintenance, but unfortunately we were not able to get the required build in time for tomorrow.

Prices are very high, you should consider lowering prices

Let the price the way they were.

All items EVENT so no one can abuse and farm on a lot of alts and ruin the economy as you guys said

Put a limit 10 per day, so people wont spam 15hrs a day for fats. Just farm a little and pvp after that.

ITS SO SIMPLE

You dont need to kill the event, just LISTEN to us.

Before they ninja removed the npc, I had 200 coins. I would have had 20 omegas if I had had the sense to trade then.

I have farmed 2-3 hours every day I played since then, I’ve got 1400 at the moment. 4 omegas. 

1) I feel slightly cheated

2) at this rate I might as well do AoE on my alts, it’s more profitable, just remove your useless event altogether.

Just now, Aly-DN said:

Umm. That's totally nuts.

I never said anyone was undeserving. Where are you getting that? I didn't do the event after farming for 3 hours one night because it was freaking boring. Even discord went quiet as we all zombied around. No laughs. No chatting. No fun. So the next few nights we PvPed and had far more fun. 

You do see that you are actually agreeing with me, correct? I said that "Huge amounts of effort = nice rewards". You say, "If we don't put effort in the game, what are we here for then?" Yes! We actually agree! Those that farmed and farmed will get nice things and deserve them! Yay! Happy day! Woohoo!

lol unlike in the legion im on, we all got together and we always had to talk about and socialize, if we didnt feel like farming we played something else... unlike your zombie legion, we always got something else to do.

Also, when u guys said you take off the NPC, it was about the economy of the game, and I undertand that since people got 50 70 omegas.

But how people getting  Soulstone to upgrade their gear affect you guys???????????
 LIKE, FOR REAL

If they upgrade their gear, they need omegas - tempering - reduce stones - manastone - felicitous.

YOU ARE NOT THINKING at all.

I am truly happy about NCSOFT releasing the prices but that's where it ends.

The prices are an absolute joke no point wasting my time farming the eye for fatties anymore, a complete waste of the few hours I have to play this game in the last week I can now get 6 soulstones in total wow.

Running around for the next few hours looking for boxes after finally finding a box I get a crown, realising I could kill 3 mobs and get more ap.

Because I am unable to play during prime time, instances for soulstones are out for me, my excitement of upgrading my gear with this new event had me all excited and working hard. The realisation of me playing every possible hour I can for the next 2 weeks would not even get me 1 upgrade is hitting me hard like with most people by now. Soulstones are untradeable and would have helped players like me catch up on gear which only prime time players can achieve,  would have made no impact on the economy of Aion in fact if you sold omegas in the next few weeks NCSOFT would have made another killing. I see no real reason in making it so expensive are you guys truly that think in the head. 

Oh well what better time to take a break and enjoy real life.

Just now, Win-KT said:

Also, when u guys said you take off the NPC, it was about the economy of the game, and I undertand that since people got 50 70 omegas.

But how people getting  Soulstone to upgrade their gear affect you guys???????????
 LIKE, FOR REAL

If they upgrade their gear, they need omegas - tempering - reduce stones - manastone - felicitous.

you could do what the rest of the people are doing and that is dredge, ec, divine and fm's.  No event required and all give soulstones and most require some brain activity to do .  Just a suggestion not trying to be rude

1 minute ago, Nakato-DN said:

lol unlike in the legion im on, we all got together and we always had to talk about and socialize, if we didnt feel like farming we played something else... unlike your zombie legion, we always got something else to do.

Goodness. You have an issue and I am sorry for that.

Enjoy your evening, Sunshine!

Jy40.gif

3 minutes ago, Win-KT said:

LIKE, FOR REAL

its aion bro. all they think is profit.. as long people keep playing this game things will never change

1 minute ago, Darla-KT said:

its aion bro. all they think is profit.. as long people keep playing this game things will never change

or you could actually play the game and do things I listed and not just mindlessly roam around in league and you know do things in game.  No need to spend money just a few hrs a day

1 minute ago, Darla-KT said:

they dont even think about "profit" cause more ppl with new gear = more omega/temp/luna/feli/supplement/ncoin/dice/ect bought off of BCM 

Just now, Aly-DN said:

Goodness. You have an issue and I am sorry for that.

Enjoy your evening, Sunshine!

Jy40.gif

sorry I'm not fake like you. you told the entire aion community they dont deserve this rewards, what do you expect for an answer?

Welp this was an underwhelming return to the game after a 3 year break. I actually thought the abysmal state of MMOs + 6.0 hype would make this game playable again but I forgot how bad NCWest is... thanks for reminding me to not even bother dropping upcoming games to try your new patch.

As I player that didnt quit the game, I could farm my shield and 4 pieces of the new gear. My lazy bf didnt... and a lot of my friends are away behind me this event I would be able to bring them back to the game, since they could farm the new gear pretty fast. But I think you didnt get. In KR this event bring back a lot of old players, and they could farm their gear in 1 week. The game right now has a lot of players or super geared and players with no gear at all.

1 minute ago, Win-KT said:

As I player that didnt quit the game, I could farm my shield and 4 pieces of the new gear. My lazy bf didnt... and a lot of my friends are away behind me this event I would be able to bring them back to the game, since they could farm the new gear pretty fast. But I think you didnt get. In KR this event bring back a lot of old players, and they could farm their gear in 1 week. The game right now has a lot of players or super geared and players with no gear at all.

I understand you want easier way to gear but every player who is with the new gear has done ec, dredge, fm, and divine sieges as well as farmed greywolf marks.  You could gear up same way as they did.  All it takes is time and to actually get rewarded by playing game and not farming in a league.

You still didnt get it... There is more players behind that quit then players that are still playing. Do u think its fun 1 shot someone? Or end up a idl with 50-5? or see other team just leave because they dont wanna fight? I prefer see everyone geared and have a real pvp they see 2 or 3% of the players geared.

The game is more dead each day... its not fun at all being geared alone.

Archived