Logical and clean solution

awkward-DN

12 minutes ago, Lingerie-DN said:

Talvez os jogadores que não são 75 também estejam votando para que seja um saque em grupo, porque eles preferem continuar jogando, evitando um grupo forte em vez de fugir de uma liga de fazendeiros de eventos totalmente equipados. 
Não é difícil cultivar mobs para moedas, mas cultivar os mobs menores para moedas com os novos preços seria impossível. Com os preços antigos, ainda era eficiente.

my friend this does not make sense mob of the coin with% chance is not 100% of that turns coin
and it will not be 10 player level low will be many after a mob
and making threats with alliance of strong players against a strong middle league does not make sense, I think we're already playing for the players fight (KS)

What we need here and find a real solution that will help everyone, not one that helps a part of the players (not that our opniao contes for the retarded NC)
You or you are trying to help yourself without looking at your new friend on your side.

group pick I'm level 71 I can not get into a group of 75 if you do not have a strong friendship (I do not have it)

I will not be killing mobs giving KS on anyone to get maybe a coin

You must be kidding

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats true, I just feel like if they dont put  a limit we will still see the try harders farming 15hrs a day. Maybe only Omegas, tempering, manastone.

Let the soulstone with non limit, since they dont affect the economy at all.

This way wont be only people that runs FM with full new gear.

1 minute ago, Win-KT said:

Thats true, I just feel like if they dont put  a limit we will still see the try harders farming 15hrs a day. Maybe only Omegas, tempering, manastone.

Let the soulstone with non limit, since they dont affect the economy at all.

This way wont be only people that runs FM with full new gear.

Soulstones have a huge effect on the economy.  More soulstones means Spinel medals will disappear very quickly, any items you can sell for AP will be worth more (as it takes AP and spinels to purify) - as well as players with multiple sets of the 80 gear having manastones, the prices of those (and Felicitous) would go up as well. 
The impact isn't "direct" but it's huge.

3 minutes ago, Aml-KT said:

my friend this does not make sense mob of the coin with% chance is not 100% of that turns coin
and it will not be 10 player level low will be many after a mob
and making threats with alliance of strong players against a strong middle league does not make sense, I think we're already playing for the players fight (KS)

What we need here and find a real solution that will help everyone, not one that helps a part of the players (not that our opniao contes for the retarded NC)
You or you are trying to help yourself without looking at your new friend on your side.

group pick I'm level 71 I can not get into a group of 75 if you do not have a strong friendship (I do not have it)

I will not be killing mobs giving KS on anyone to get maybe a coin

You must be kidding

It's tripple XP, if there are level 71s, they should be leveling.  No reason to complain about lower levels here.  In the same 3+ hours it would take them to farm ONE omega, they could level from 71-73.  Then 73-74 in another hour (maybe two) and finally, they could be 75 the next day.
This complaint comes at a bad time with the tripple XP server buff. 

Just now, Letizi-DN said:

I didn't read the post, but the title says "Logical and clean solution"... you forgot that the words "ncsoft" and "logical" don't fit at the same sentence

That's constructive, thank you.  Your reply will be heard and taken into consideration with future posts.  

3 minutes ago, Lingerie-DN said:

É tripple XP, se houver level 71, eles devem estar nivelados. Não há razão para reclamar sobre níveis mais baixos aqui. Nas mesmas 3 + horas que levariam para cultivar ONE ômega, eles poderiam nivelar de 71-73. Então 73-74 em outra hora (talvez dois) e finalmente, eles poderiam ser 75 no dia seguinte.
Esta queixa vem em um momento ruim com o buff do servidor XP tripple. 

Isso é construtivo, obrigado. Sua resposta será ouvida e levada em consideração em futuros posts.  

I give up, I'm 71 ok, with limited instance per week I'll upar, I do not work I have no life outside the game OK,

for god's sake I'm 71 others are 66 I'm an example please
  is trying to justify something that has no way, group pull has no logic and is not clean solution lkkkkkkk

12 minutes ago, Lingerie-DN said:

Soulstones have a huge effect on the economy.  More soulstones means Spinel medals will disappear very quickly, any items you can sell for AP will be worth more (as it takes AP and spinels to purify) - as well as players with multiple sets of the 80 gear having manastones, the prices of those (and Felicitous) would go up as well. 
The impact isn't "direct" but it's huge.

Ohh I mean with it doesnt effects they way ncsoft care that is, no one buying ncoin anymore, the fact that people get more geared, we will need more felicitous and omegas, and tempering and reduce stones from Luna shop and BCM. And I think thats a positive way to affect the economy, but I dont think ncsoft though this way since they 20x the price :(

Also I really hope Hime or Cyan read this, I tried send a suggestion on Ticket and gm send me here q.q

Just now, Win-KT said:

Ohh I mean with it doesnt effects they way ncsoft care that is, no one buying ncoin anymore, the fact that people get more geared, we will need more felicitous and omegas, and tempering and reduce stones from Luna shop and BCM. And I think thats a positive way to affect the economy, but I dont think ncsoft though this way since they 20x the price :(

Also I really hope Hime or Cyan read this, I tried send a suggestion on Ticket and gm send me here q.q

When everyone is socketing their gear and Mythic Felic jump to over one bil kinah per piece, even the players who don't buy many ncoin will spend some to get the kinah they need for basic things in the game :)

54 minutes ago, Letizi-DN said:

I didn't read the post, but the title says "Logical and clean solution"... you forgot that the words "ncWest" and "logical" don't fit at the same sentence

fixed that little speel for you! This is NCWest's doing.  I couldn't agree more. Furthermore, how dare you take the words right out of my mouth before I was able to type them!

However, in trying to keep in line with the spirit of being constructive about the Tia Eye event, there were a lot of constructive and great suggestions the community made, but as of yet, NCWest is unwilling to listen.  Keep in mind no solution would be perfect, with keeping certain or all items untradeable or having a 7-day timer there will always be some type of downfall. One thing I didn't really think of was what @Lingerie-DN brought up about the consequences of too many soulstones being around, and how that would eat up any if not all medals on the broker, making insanely high prices.  This isn't me defending NCWest, if you've read my previous posts you will see I'm disappointed with their lack of transparency, caring and over knowledge of the game and player base they are supposed to be managing.  Probably one of the worst decisions was the 20x price increase; if NCWest actually paid attention they could have salvaged this event by increasing the prices by a bit but making things untradeable or what other variables you would like to throw in, by making a killing off of felectious socketing stones with the manastone bundles just to name a few ways they could have won the community over.  But then again we are dealing with a party that is unwilling to listen, unwilling to show basic comprehension of a game and community they are supposed to be managing.  

When it comes to "complaining", we as a community have a right to complain when we all have seen various instances of the mishandling of the game and events.  Look what happened with GameForge, they only listened because their community finally had enough and came together and got the attention of GameForge.  This isn't the first day, week, month, year, event or even patch that NA has royally screwed over its player base.  The only difference is with this event, NCWest has managed to anger the entire community; when I say the entire community I mean the free to play players that spend no ncoin, the pay to win whales that drop endless amounts of money and the players who are a mix of both who are willing to drop money for ncoin when the event is superb.  Someone previously mentioned events are here to help bridge the gap in gear and to help everyone obtain gear and other prizes easier while the event is active.  This to me is not an event anymore, its a glorified botch that was supposed to be the most anticipated event probably in the history of Aion, the prices don't make any sense to anyone. You can farm your adma/theo/dl/fp and make more in an hour or so than you would in the event now.  

If you want a real solution lets start with asking GM's when they will log in and play the game, or asking GM's when they will log in and ask the community what bug fixes we would like to see within pve/p.  Let's start by asking GM's to stream playing the game with random players running buggy instances or going up against hackers.  Sad part is that will probably never happen.  Instead, we will get another survey, 100 coin thanks for the soulstone. Or another in-game survey giving us choices to pick from what we would like to see in future events that most likely will fall on deaf ears. I don't want another survey, I want to see NCWest log in and play this game and not make more forum threads for their mistakes, but prove to us you have our best interests in mind, which right now, it's clear they don't.  

*Not to mention how we STILL don't have a working website*

8 minutes ago, Avail-DN said:

*Not to mention how we STILL don't have a working website*

Didn't want to quote the whole thing *for length of the post*, but my salty reply is, of course, "the store works!"

Side note, thank you for posting here and adding your input

4 minutes ago, Lingerie-DN said:

Didn't want to quote the whole thing *for length of the post*, but my salty reply is, of course, "the store works!"

Side note, thank you for posting here and adding your input

You mean the BCM that is lightyears behind GameForge and K-Aion in terms of item availability? Why, yes I guess the store "works". NcWest could be making so much money if they would simply update the BCM with items players actually could use such as level reduction stones.  But I think I'm expecting or well asking for way too much at this point.  How many years has it been since we were able to look up peoples gear...?

Just now, Avail-DN said:

You mean the BCM that is lightyears behind GameForge and K-Aion in terms of item availability? Why, yes I guess the store "works". NcWest could be making so much money if they would simply update the BCM with items players actually could use such as level reduction stones.  But I think I'm expecting or well asking for way too much at this point.  How many years has it been since we were able to look up peoples gear... 

If they sold Level reductions and cute minion contracts, people wouldn't gamble $100 to get 2 level reduction stones and three contracts, they'd just buy them.

1 minute ago, Lingerie-DN said:

If they sold Level reductions and cute minion contracts, people wouldn't gamble $100 to get 2 level reduction stones and three contracts, they'd just buy them.

This is very true. Sadly still no working website and a store that is bleak (for a lack of a better word) compared to other regions versions of Aion. 

Even when we can share our opinions about what could be the best idea or how we think this can be solved... I do not think the event is gonna change more. o.O

They just changed the think that was a problem for them. That´s all. We all know how they manage the issues that are a problem for us. 8 hs to make a change if they can lose money. 2 months to 2 years if we are losing something. 

Just now, Avail-DN said:

This is very true. Sadly still no working website and a store that is bleak (for a lack of a better word) compared to other regions versions of Aion. 

We're very off topic though so I'm going to stop tossing the egg back and forth and just let it break on your forhead x) 

A the current rate, if weaker players are forced to solo farm regular mobs, that will yield only about 15 coins per hour, due to competition fighting over mobs. At that rate it takes about 17 hours to farm 1 omega if the zombie league fatty farm is removed.

(In contrast, on a good day the zombie league fatty farm can yield over 35 coin bundles, or 105 coins, per hour if there are no disruption caused by powerful enemies from opposing faction).

1 hour ago, Lingerie-DN said:

It's tripple XP, if there are level 71s, they should be leveling.  No reason to complain about lower levels here.  In the same 3+ hours it would take them to farm ONE omega, they could level from 71-73.  Then 73-74 in another hour (maybe two) and finally, they could be 75 the next day.
This complaint comes at a bad time with the tripple XP server buff. 

That's constructive, thank you.  Your reply will be heard and taken into consideration with future posts.  

Aion 5.0 EXP Chart

Did you check the exp chart on how much exp is needed to go from 70+ levels?

Leveling 71-73 needs 85.7 billion exp. There is no way you can do that in just 3 hours. Is there any way to level so fast that Aion Grind Meter reads out 28 billion exp/hr?

Leveling 73-74 needs 95 billion exp. There is no way you can do that in just 1-2 hours. Is there any way to level so fast that Aion Grind Meter reads out 50-100 billion exp/hr?

Each 3-fatty Fissure run gives roughly 0.2 billion base exp, before exp events and amulet multipliers. (~1.2 billion per run.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YxTa1AUqps

6 minutes ago, mooMOOMooMoomoo-KT said:

A the current rate, if weaker players are forced to solo farm regular mobs, that will yield only about 15 coins per hour, due to competition fighting over mobs. At that rate it takes about 17 hours to farm 1 omega if the zombie league fatty farm is removed.

(In contrast, on a good day the zombie league fatty farm can yield over 35 coin bundles, or 105 coins, per hour if there are no disruption caused by powerful enemies from opposing faction).

Aion 5.0 EXP Chart

Did you check the exp chart on how much exp is needed to go from 70+ levels?

Leveling 71-73 needs 85.7 billion exp. There is no way you can do that in just 3 hours. Is there any way to level so fast that Aion Grind Meter reads out 28 billion exp/hr?

Leveling 73-74 needs 95 billion exp. There is no way you can do that in just 1-2 hours. Is there any way to level so fast that Aion Grind Meter reads out 50-100 billion exp/hr?

Each 3-fatty Fissure run gives roughly 0.2 billion base exp, before exp events and amulet multipliers. (~1.2 billion per run.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YxTa1AUqps

Amulet + Tripple XP = 150-200m / mob in CoE (Solo, split if you need a healer but increase kill speed because you have two players) shouldn't take more than 20 seconds a mob. Average in some travel time and you have 120-130 mobs per hour.  Plus they give growth for every essence you get, spiking the XP gain.

Of course it may take some longer if they don't know how to DPS, kite, cc adds, etc. But it's a learning experience everyone must go through. Point is it's possible to do with minimal gear if you put the effort in. :)

And of course if you read the full post, the solo farming players under this suggestion (as well as the group-fatty farmers) would be paying old prices (with a new coin so players couldn't use their stockpiled coins from league zerg farming)

mooMOOMooMoomoo is really good doing the maths and he is usually  right. 

But even without what he said I do not think it is possible to go from 70 to 75 is just a couple of days without doing a great investment in BCM. 

With the instance pack you have 5 FP, 4 DL, 3 Adma and 3 TTC  (15 runs) . with amulet you can get like 2B from each of those. So it is like 30B and between 2 and 3 hs
14 runs in fissure can give like 1.2B each, so like 17B exp and like 4 - 6 hs
8 free lunas with near 1.2B each, will make 9.6B exp and 1,5 hs

So at this point we have like 57B exp and between 7 and 11 hs. 

CoE can give some nice exp but so few players can start soloing it at 70. So probably will be at duo. And you only have 5 free entries. I do not remember how many mobs, but probably you can get between 20 and 35B exp total. and it can take between 3 and 7 hs to do them all. 

So to be honest the easiest way to get the exp needed is to buy many DL or FP scrolls on the page. So you can get a lot of  exp in not so much time. But is not free. 

Leave fatties being league loot for lowies (and change items to event/untreadable to prevent afk farm), increase spawn rate and coins dropping from regular, soloeable mobs so you give more geared players the option to run around soloing, make the repeatable pvp quest also reward coins for those who prefer to pvp. Make both Suna fights give a nice coin reward also to encourage faction unity... There were lots of ways to make this more fun... increasing prices 20x times just killed the event. :S

Group loot does not work, I been playing since the beginning of Aion and every time an event was group or alliance related, it was very very toxic and hostile. It has never worked out in any event. One of the things I did not see suggested yet is if stockpiling for 6.0 is going to be an issue, then do what they did for the Kumaki Cave where stuff like omegas has a timer on it to be used, this way people who need to catch can catch up and people still working their already good gear up can keep doing so. They could even offer at a higher price non time stuff for those who do not need to use it currently.

4 hours ago, Lingerie-DN said:

When everyone is socketing their gear and Mythic Felic jump to over one bil kinah per piece, even the players who don't buy many ncoin will spend some to get the kinah they need for basic things in the game :)

Major felic at one point became expensive, but that was only because it was not on bcm.  Things on bcm generally remains at a basic kinah/ncoin rate, except when said item is handed out like candy in events.  

2 hours ago, 2s1B6C5E-DN said:

Major felic at one point became expensive, but that was only because it was not on bcm.  Things on bcm generally remains at a basic kinah/ncoin rate, except when said item is handed out like candy in events.  

Unless there's another factor, like a massive influx of manastones that people are desperately trying to socket, all at the same time - Like the release of an npc :P

Archived