Tiamarant eye death

Biyonder-DN

you managed to end an event that was supposed to be one of the best in Aion's history.
I dedicated myself at least 4 hours a day to get a good reward in this event, until last night there were people doing farm work, but when I walked in this morning, there was no tiamaranta eye, no one was running the bosses. I looked.
So if you have a fair price, then 550 coins in one hand +12 ae is already too much.
if it were
Omega - 50 Coins
temperament - 60 coins
manastone + 11-75 coins
manastone + 12-100 coins
was fair, still made up for the event but that's the way it is, I even threw it out of the game.

The event is now strictly pvp oriented (which is not a bad thing at all, I'm still having a lot of fun), but the hopes were super high regarding coins, thanks to the prices we had at the first day. And that's NC's fault and no one else's. No one would ever complain that much or simply give up on the event and even quit the game if the prices weren't wrong in the first place. Cuz testing stuff before going live is such a basic thing to do...

Now manastone prices are fine, they should be expensive as they are pretty OP and there are no other sources of them ingame. 
But omegas could be 150 coins or 100 while being [event], same for temperings. Commander soulstones could be 50 coins each. No one really cares about the other stuff.
I would be fine with that, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people would aswell. It wouldn't be as cheap as it was at the first day, but not expensive as it is now.

Also respawn time for boxes could be slightly better. I understand if they're not meant to be easy to find, but since we don't have Basilika cavern and the outside of the eye to search like the old days, it would be better if just a few more chests were added. Their rewards are not such a big deal after all.

Archived