When you thought things couldn't get worse..

Briearios

I was just watching Jiren on twitch in Evergale Cannon. The alliance leader who's alliance he was in did a ready check. He was pvping and pressed ready and...... got kicked by the leader from the instance. After the horrible decision made with the Tia Eye Event and people saying installing the kick function for Evergale was a horrible idea and will be abused you still installed it. I guess the bright side to all of this is that since the event went to hell, there's less people in game now which means less tickets sent in to complain about being kicked.. Am I right?? 

20 minutes ago, Briearios-DN said:

I was just watching Jiren on twitch in Evergale Cannon. The alliance leader who's alliance he was in did a ready check. He was pvping and pressed ready and...... got kicked by the leader from the instance. After the horrible decision made with the Tia Eye Event and people saying installing the kick function for Evergale was a horrible idea and will be abused you still installed it. I guess the bright side to all of this is that since the event went to hell, there's less people in game now which means less tickets sent in to complain about being kicked.. Am I right?? 

You had one instance where you claim that someone shouldn't have been kicked,  sure, it's possible that it happened.

However, I can also say that I've done multiple ECs over the past few days and without exception all of the leaders and vice handled the kick function quite fairly  and gave  everyone multiple warnings. It greatly improved EC,  it still isn't perfect but it's a noticeable improvement.

So, it doesn't match what I've seen so far.

Was his alliance supposed to be PvPing? Were they supposed to be on bosses or caves or somewhere where he wasn't? In sieges it is a legit use of the kick button to kick someone that is nowhere near where they are supposed to be. Perhaps that was why he was kicked?

Though if he feels he was kicked unfairly, he should send a ticket to Support.

Archived