What did you do to TOE?!

We just run TOE afther almost 2 hrs of lfg recruiting, and everything was going well in the instance, we gathered the books and killed the first boss, then tackled the 2nd and 3rd boss without major problems, until we got to the last boss... Idk if april fools joke got into the patch but the last boss better be a joke. It had an elite HP bar, not even ADMA, TTC, DL or FP got so laughtable as this the last boss in TOE. And I didn't see anywhere on the maintenance notes something about it.It was one of the last fun instances and now its gone. Hope this is not intended and something got wrong in the way.

They started removing the GP from PvE instances, so doing this to ToE was quite expected (could be also just a mistake again). The only thing which bothers me about such things is that they announce such things AFTER players actually discovered and report it. u.u

I ran this last night on DN-A and Boliag had its regular HP bar, and its difficulty was the same as the last time I ran it -- around a month ago. So this is not a bug that is happening every time. The rest of the instance seemed normal too. Maybe it's only happening on KT or only to Elyos or...? I don't know.

4 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I ran this last night on DN-A and Boliag had its regular HP bar, and its difficulty was the same as the last time I ran it -- around a month ago. So this is not a bug that is happening every time. The rest of the instance seemed normal too. Maybe it's only happening on KT or only to Elyos or...? I don't know.

That's even more confusing. We don't need more confusion, @Vantheria-DN!

5 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

They started removing the GP from PvE instances, so doing this to ToE was quite expected (could be also just a mistake again). The only thing which bothers me about such things is that they announce such things AFTER players actually discovered and report it. u.u

Generally that is how bugs work... You find them and report them and hope they get fixed. The difference is that this went out earlier than they wanted.

46 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

I think the bug where you enter the IDLR you actually go into DLR.. but only on the Asmodian side.. is still going on. It's been over a year for that one.

They fixed that ages ago.

Archived