Forums

Unscheduled Server Maintenance - March 23, 2018

Cyan

• Aion Team

There will be an unscheduled maintenance period tomorrow, Friday, March 23, 2018 from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.

- Changes -

• The item costs for Return to Tiamaranta's Eye rewards will be adjusted.
  • The NPCs Reshi (Asmodian) and Aseus (Elyos), which have Return to Tiamaranta's Eye reward items, will be made available.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

• Cyan pinned this topic
  • Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Cyan said:

To clear up any confusion there may be, the costs are the same as what Hime posted previously. The rewards post will be updated shortly to reflect this.

Oh, well... That's too bad. 

Anyways, really nice to see some of the most geared players, like jay and Gaup, pushing actively for others to catch up, too.  A nice sense of community we really lack these days. It's really unfortunate they won't be heard, apparently.

Ok, i'm very unhappy with NCwest and Aion.

6.0 was a good hype but 6.2 killed the vibe entirely. I'm not hiped to the next patch anymore. I also truly dislike the enormous gap between players in the curent patch;

see ya in Bless guys. good luck

I have nothing to say ....

just one question to ask: when and when are the servers closed?

Dead servers, good events being killed, .....

Why do not you close the nyerking server soon? I have a lot of faith that I have a lot of faith, but I do not think so. sincere opinion ... you are only finishing and more with the game of you .... People are stopping to consume nccoins, canceling prestige packages .... and you do not not amend or anything? Is not it your "economy" that you want to protect? You're only going to go broke with these shit done.

Congratulations !! So it goes well NCWest !!!

Ncsoft was bound to take a hit from this tia eye screw up but the way they proceeded to handle it they are gonna lose a massive amount of the player base and they aren't gonna get that back. With less and less players the ones remaining will have less to do and longer queues and that will chain into more lost players. I can't believe the decision making that is happening here. Get ready for one last merger but it is not gonna save the game at this point.

35 minutes ago, Cyan said:

To clear up any confusion there may be, the costs are the same as what Hime posted previously. The rewards post will be updated shortly to reflect this.

If you want to clear up confusion maybe you can start by answering how you guys managed to not see this thread despite it being atop of the forum page for days now. You can see a very few people no-life farming this event, but apparently you can't see the numerous good solutions people provided.

Selective sight? Maybe you'll have a better time with this. I've heard that you don't need glasses for this one.

16 minutes ago, Tyd-KT said:

23 minutes ago, Rod-KT said:

Oh, well... That's too bad. 

Anyways, really nice to see some of the most geared players, like jay and Gaup, pushing actively for others to catch up, too.  A nice sense of community we really lack these days. It's really unfortunate they won't be heard, apparently.

yup, unlike the others who depend NCsoft on every turn and even blame the players who wanted to catch up on gears that farmed mindlessly :|

1 minute ago, Mirei-KT said:

If you want to clear up confusion maybe you can start by answering how you guys managed to not see this thread despite it being atop of the forum page for days now. You can see a very few people no-life farming this event but apparent can't see the numerous good suggestions people gave.

Selective sight? Maybe you can see this:

yes I added the image to forum post not sure how I did wrong first time but here you go

1USx0hp.png

Archived