Unscheduled Server Maintenance - March 23, 2018

Cyan

Umm really people complaining about the gear gap and you release a P2W event like really.  I just can't anymore and just yesterday said we have new event upcoming which will announce and yet here is a surprise ninja p2w event unannounced.  SMH.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so, I literaly wasnt going to post anything about the outrage that has been happening because really i feel like on some points it has been blown out of proportion and on some ends preety much on point. When i first saw the event and the pricess i was SO excited i cant even begin to express the emotion i was going through because yes finaly a way to catch up to some of the people with +30 gear that i kid you not i do "400" dmg with my skills on, literaly cannot even defend myself in public in aion lol. Ofc i knew it had to be too good to be true because lets be real honest here, when has ncsoft EVER given us a bone right lol i mean at least the free to play players anyways. Then they released the new prices....and let me tell you, im a preety logical person, i try my best to think before i open my mouth you kno analyse the situation at hand before i look like an idiot; the new prices are/were REDICULOUS. HOW is anyone supposed to make any sort of headway?! besides dumping hundreds of irl money. AGAIN to restate what i said i wasnt going to post anything, AND THEN i read about the tempering/omega/stigma buffs being re-added and omegas and temps and stigmas AND EVEN LEVEL REDUCTS ON BCM.  THIIIS was the last straw that broke my silence. THIS is nothing but a nyerking backhand to the face Ncsoft i really cannot believe that you think, that this is gunna make the community happier and fix the damage thats been done? Im sorry, but i wont be renewing my prestige, Thanks for the great memories and friends that i have met playing this game on an off, retail or private server <3 i love you all

Just now, Leonis-DN said:

Ill be send a leter to AION Korea, I need they see what are u doing with AION an with the ppl money, time and trust....

and like the last 8 years or so Korea will ignore you like they have pretty much the entire Na Player base.

Honestly idky you guys are complaining and whining? Events are just something to give us a little boost, you can't complain when your getting something for free. Yes you spent time farming, but in all honestly you guys just wanted to take advantage of the bugged prices at first. Cyan also mentioned this was the first time for this event, and they are taking all the statistics for next year? Basically all im seeing are people complaining because they cant take advantage of an event and get items easily. I know getting stuff easily is wonderful, but cmon guys, no need to get all upset over something like this. Just move on and play the game or not and just grind for your gear. Thats how its supposed to be and stop taking them for granted over "events". Seriously. 

5 minutes ago, Tyd-KT said:

best part of this is at least 9 of them will fail great deal :-)

Is

5 minutes ago, Tyd-KT said:

best part of this is at least 9 of them will fail great deal :-)

Isn’t that the truth... but since they added them to the bcm they probably nerfed the success rate. Just like what they did with stimgas...

14 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

There has clearly been significant discussion regarding this event. With the first implementation, we needed to work to adjust it as it would have been severely damaging as Gideon posted earlier. We understand the new costs are a bit higher than they were initially, but as there's potentially upwards of 200 players per faction gathering these items, the costs had to be raised. In the end, this is just an event that will be around temporarily, and the first time it's ran for our region. It's difficult to gauge the impact of an event where hundreds of players (potentially) can gain items in the way this event's design allows. It's clear everyone likes the idea of this event, and when the event has ended we will be able to analyze and make changes for its possible return in the future. The feedback from players has not been unheard, but for this event's run it will not be changing. 

Over the last week there has been a lot of posts and replies, but I urge everyone to keep their posts on-topic and constructive. It's great that everyone is able to share how they feel, but when it starts to stray into insults, disruptive behavior, and other non-constructive replies it derails the topic and makes it difficult to asses and reply. Everyone is free to share their thoughts on the forums even if it's not praising NCSOFT or other players. Please be kind when using the forums.

That being said, the events are designed to be supplementary to in-game content and obviously events will yield different items than others. Next week, we will have new events starting and news for that will be coming before the scheduled maintenance. 

Thank you.

@Cyan @Hime At least you could increase the number of boxes and respawn for the keys that we put together in the event, because in DN full of asmos besides there are few boxes we can not use the keys and it becomes a waste. ty

giphy.gif

The original prices, fatty spam or not, were a too low.  An event where you can potentially get an omega tempering in between 30 min and 2 hours  is sorta broken.

Infact, the game as when the npc was up as before they announce the new prices, was completely frozen on 24/7 farming those coins. Full legion,friend list location Tiamaranta's eye.

Probably the KR players are not as "hungry" as we are of those supplies as some people say they can get anything  in BCM permantently, botting sorta allowed and other different stuff we dont really have with this greedy  very bad running manangement of NA.

the new prices  just confirm the level of ignorance careless and incompetence of this team. They just have no excuses and  im sorry the wall of words of cyan   It says absolutely nothing.

This power up event with all this bullshit on the website is just  an additional cherry on the cake of proving us we are nothing beside dollars to suck.

And its a powerfull answer  to those people saying there werent gonna spend anymore money and delete their subscriptions.

They put whatever we want/need EVEN THOSE 100 minum  boxes and those level reductions.

And im afraid to say,  im totally sure a lot of people  will go back at the BCM like a dog running at his owner to get his  bone because E-peen.. is  above everything.. :-(

Respect to all the people cancelling their subscriptions and everyone who is refraining from buying Ncoin. NC needs to have someone dedicated to Aion, who cares about the game and the players. NC needs to fix the problem, not try to sweep it under the rug with MORE p2w (the new store items).

NC, you based the prices off the first FEW DAYS of the event. Have you even looked at the data the same few days after posting the prices? The eye is dead, a ghost town. It's okay to admit you were wrong and readjust the prices. The don't have to be the same as the initial release, just lower than what they currently are.

Thanks to all who are cancelling subs & refraining from buying Ncoin because you believe, as a community, we cannot further allow NC's unfair treatment towards us continue. We're sending a strong statement.

Stay strong, friends.
tumblr_p45hpbCyBI1v01x2co1_400.gif

PPL with set +30 imposible to win.......... how i get this event? what can I do? NOTHING!!!!!!! the eye event is now just for ppl with set +30 because is imposible farm alone!!! even get some chest!!!! I can not do neither enchant event because no temperings in broker and is imposible buying in eye for the prices and plus I can not farm the protectorade coins because even generals die in party vs asmos with sets lvl +30............. WTF NCSOFT????????? REALLY???? WTF??????????????????????????

Wow just wow. You just destroyed the best event we had for years with a huge nuke and shredded what was left with  an atomizer, showing the best example of how a company can be totally and utterly disrespectful to its customer base, and the best thing you can think of is dropping a PAY TO WIN event on our heads?

@Cyan @Hime @Gideon With all due respect let me ask you: Whoever decided to implement that event, is he sane?

Archived