Unscheduled Server Maintenance - March 23, 2018

Cyan

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not about acquiring good items easily kid, its about the principal of being scammed. Give ne a list of one instance nc soft didnt nerf the loot in? How tf you expect us to gear when omegas are a rarity now how do you expect us to no life for gear when ncsoft ends up resettibg it all anyways months after months in oatches thatvare suppose to be better than the last? And last of all. They are doing it blatently and not even caring what we think

I miss spoke in my earlier post.. To summarize, what I meant to say was that just because some people make their money playing games, that doesn't mean they should be able to buy their way to the top. 

I guess if your version of having a life means "Hey, I can spend 18 hours a day playing a video game, and maybe interacting with people virtually" than you're welcome to it, but some of us would like to spend some of our time in the real world no matter how crappy it may be.

"So what your saying is, F the people who spends $ let the casuals get equal gear for free easily? Not my fault you don't commit yourself to this game as much as to people who do, and also not my fault you can't earn enough to have some free spending money." 

I like the way you turn "have more important things to spend their money on" into "can't earn enough to have some free spending money". O.o

As I said in my response, I have spent money on this game, so clearly I have money to spend on it, however, I don't see why someone who is maybe just getting into the work force, or maybe just striking out on their own should be screwed by this game if they want to be able to PvP in it because they can't make enough to spend money on a game.. Especially since at current prices, and without figuring in the cost of supps so your gear doesn't break it will cost you at the very least a solid $200, and more cause you'll also need to buy temperings for your accs.. So probably closer to $500.
This is based on your statement and the fact that temperings and omegas are currently on the BCM at 20 for $50 and 50 for $100 

Also, I wouldn't have as much problem with the p2w if the game had PvE and PvP servers since then, at least if you didn't want to have to deal with p2wers ganking you, you could play on a PvE server instead and just enjoy the game. I do however kinda like PvP to some degree, just not getting my butt whipped by people who are more willing to waste their money on a game than I am.

But I guess in your opinion that makes me stupid.

19 minutes ago, PoxiHoxi-DN said:

Its not about acquiring good items easily kid, its about the principal of being scammed. Give ne a list of one instance nc soft didnt nerf the loot in? How tf you expect us to gear when omegas are a rarity now how do you expect us to no life for gear when ncsoft ends up resettibg it all anyways months after months in oatches thatvare suppose to be better than the last? And last of all. They are doing it blatently and not even caring what we think

Hey "kid" if you don't like it don't play it. I'm all in for good events and easy items but really..? How is it a scam when its them giving US a chance to get em easier? Albeit if they change it up in the middle or end or whatever it doesn't really matter because in the end it's their decision not ours. Getting gear without the help of events is of course much harder, but not impossible. If you don't want to no life it then that's your choice. Just stop crying over the fact nc took away ur precious little event items. It's been days and you guys are still ranting on about it. And @Eiliastar I get what ur saying so can we now stop ranting and just accept the choices nc made? People who want to leave just leave stop causing so much ruckus? 

10 minutes ago, PokeALot-DN said:

Hey "kid" if you don't like it don't play it. I'm all in for good events and easy items but really..? How is it a scam when its them giving US a chance to get em easier? Albeit if they change it up in the middle or end or whatever it doesn't really matter because in the end it's their decision not ours. Getting gear without the help of events is of course much harder, but not impossible. If you don't want to no life it then that's your choice. Just stop crying over the fact nc took away ur precious little event items. It's been days and you guys are still ranting on about it. And @Eiliastar I get what ur saying so can we now stop ranting and just accept the choices nc made? People who want to leave just leave stop causing so much ruckus? 

you really should just stay off the forums, you are not a productive source of information, and you seem to be the type of person that takes a beating without attempting ot defend himself so please just lay off people expressing themselves.

NCSoft is free to make a choice, and we in turn are free to voice our opinions towards it. That is called freedom of speech, and that is what forums are for.

The restaurant I went to didn't have the dish it advertised. I've been frequenting it for years and love the place, so I am alright with settling for a less tasty but still edible equivalent. Instead I am told to go eat out of the garbage can outside in return for my continued patronage.

Your words are akin to telling me I should be grateful for still being offered the chance to eat something, and to leave a tip for the good service afterwards.

3 minutes ago, Lucimon-DN said:

you really should just stay off the forums, you are not a productive source of information, and you seem to be the type of person that takes a beating without attempting ot defend himself so please just lay off people expressing themselves.

They can express themselves plenty through tickets or email. Maybe if the thread was more towards "Hopefully they can hand out better rewards in the upcoming event" or "I'm disappointed but that's how life in general is, i just wanted to let you know you guys can surely do better" wouldve been a whole different story. You think nc would enjoy seeing all this "im unsubscribing" "Let's get together and protest"? Seriously a waste of time

It doesn't matter if they enjoy it or not, as always with all companies, you don't like something vote with your wallet. If people don't want to do that then we deserve w/e the game is/will be. If players do refrain from spending money and nothing changes, I'm fine with the game shutting down as well.

16 minutes ago, PokeALot-DN said:

They can express themselves plenty through tickets or email. Maybe if the thread was more towards "Hopefully they can hand out better rewards in the upcoming event" or "I'm disappointed but that's how life in general is, i just wanted to let you know you guys can surely do better" wouldve been a whole different story. You think nc would enjoy seeing all this "im unsubscribing" "Let's get together and protest"? Seriously a waste of time

I'm sorry lol are you new?? Send a ticket? Have u ever had a conversation between them in a ticket? They never understand what ur asking and never solve any issues, takes days maybe a week to reply to you and when they do reply its always a different person each reply, sometimes an auto reply. You think they listen? What you think people have been doing for these past years?? Repeating the same shit over and over again and dealing with their constant mistakes. This is people showing they are done dealing with it and sitting back. So no i dont think its a waste of time. NC wont listen to "you should do better next time" bs, they never have and never will. one thing they do listen to is when they notice their wallets getting flatter, thats what really gets them out of their seats.

Incompetence factor : over 9000

Chances of winning me back: Slim to NONE

Lol, this is how y'all save face? This is what you consider doing your job? This is a travesty at the highest level.

The buff event is the worse thing since a GM log on Azphel, pointed at sulfur and made it vulnerable in answer to our complaints, about 30 minute inner fort timers!

HALF THE SERVER QUIT!

3 hours ago, PokeALot-DN said:

and yet here you are still complaining about an event. seeing all the people who keep complaining, nc has truely spoiled the lot of us making us cry for not being able to receive good items easily lmao. 

Which GM are you friends with? lol THEY HAVEN'T SPOILED US, they pitied us,  you are simple to please I have some land on the moon for sale, interested? 100$ an Acre, 10 million acres. You taking the time to white knight the people that are actively ignoring us, and deciding that their new prices were good, even after they were told the event was "WORKING AS INTENDED" then super complain mode, ok fine! KOREA buckles!

SO could we get an update, on who get's fired, due to loss of income? Would love to know who and when. 

2 hours ago, PokeALot-DN said:

Maybe if the thread really was more towards that kind of attitude we would get the answer in return “he/she is just dissapointed but will continue to play, he/she understands that’s life it’s always unfair” we dont cry if there’s nothing to cry about, so dont assume we do it just to feel good about ourselves unsubscribing well we dont. But you need to take a stand if you care for the company and complain when there’s something wrong because honestly if these people dont care they would have just left.

just give us a good arguement as to why you defend them we’ll understand instead of throwing insults here and there.

?? do you honestly think im not disappointed in the fact that this event is done for? What is all this arguing and complaining to nc going to do? They posted the final answer so accept it and move on. Jesus Christ the lot of you are just so childish

6 minutes ago, PokeALot-DN said:

?? do you honestly think im not disappointed in the fact that this event is done for? What is all this arguing and complaining to nc going to do? They posted the final answer so accept it and move on. Jesus Christ the lot of you are just so childish

You are taking a very interesting stand on this.  Even big spenders have been complaining - and for them a free event doesn't really matter.  Perhaps you need a Snickers and a nap  :)

He certainly cares more about ppl complaining to "make a stand" against co-players? but thats not a waste of time for some reason...? If you dont give a nyerk about it let others give a nyerk about it and maybe you will get a bone as the good doggy you are... you sure look like the typical dude that has learned to accept to get nyerked and thinks everybody should...

5 hours ago, PokeALot-DN said:

So what your saying is, F the people who spends $ let the casuals get equal gear for free easily? Not my fault you don't commit yourself to this game as much as to people who do, and also not my fault you can't earn enough to have some free spending money. If you wan't to "have a life" then there's no reason for you to comment as your opinion does not matter anymore. And for your information, to others, games are their lives. Don't come here spitting sh*t sounding like people who play games don't have a life. Like i said, if you don't like it then leave. Stop aggravating others just because you don't like it

If I can respectfully interject...

I don't mind if people spend a million dollars on the game.  It's their money to do with as they please.  However I think they can find a better place to spend their money with the way this company has elected to treat its customers.  At this rate, the people who do spend a lot of money will be the only ones playing because everyone else would have moved on due to the gear gap and general crappiness of the company's treatment.

I absolutely love Aion and I'm grateful for the people who are willing to pay so much to play it - I'm sure they have kept us afloat for a long time.  I wish NCSoft would honor those people by treating them and the rest of the community with respect.

I don't actually care about the prices from the event.  I do care that a very positive event was ruined by bad choices and horrible communication on the side of the company.  I am sad that this isn't an isolated thing and that more and more there are problems, decisions and just overall crap being fed to us and so long as we keep forking over our money they change nothing.

So I have NO hate for the people who pay a lot of money and have fancy gear... But if things go the way they are... they won't have anyone to play with.

3 hours ago, PokeALot-DN said:

up coming event?  when the best expected event ever is now? yea that's not worth correcting at all

It's over folks. Direct your anger to finding a new game/private server because you are going nowhere spending time playing an NCsoft game in 2018. Community solidarity through cancelling prestige or complaining to NC Korea will do nothing as it hasn't for 9 years now. Want proof?

Here's two petitions to the South Korean government to take action against NCsoft for their underhanded scummy cash grabs in recent months. https://www1.president.go.kr/petitions/104938 https://www1.president.go.kr/petitions/104894 

If 3600 and 2000 verified Koreans complaining about NCsoft did nothing (they've actually made the game even more p2w) I don't see how anything is going to change.

11 minutes ago, Okie-DN said:

It's over folks. Direct your anger to finding a new game/private server because you are going nowhere spending time playing an NCsoft game in 2018. Community solidarity through cancelling prestige or complaining to NC Korea will do nothing as it hasn't for 9 years now. Want proof?

Here's two petitions to the South Korean government to take action against NCsoft for their underhanded scummy cash grabs in recent months. https://www1.president.go.kr/petitions/104938 https://www1.president.go.kr/petitions/104894 

If 3600 and 2000 verified Koreans complaining about NCsoft did nothing (they've actually made the game even more p2w) I don't see how anything is going to change.

combine this submitting a letter to your congressman on the reason for regulating micro transaction.  

Guys why are we fight and barkING each other ? If you guys wanna complain, complain in rite direction. It is ncsoft who made game like this.

Also yesterday I saw some of you who 24/7 farm putting 200 tempering solution after npc appears  and at that time ncshop wasn't selling solutions yet.

If it was old price he would have 4000 tempering solution. And that alone it will major economic destroy.

One more thing if above happened with old prices do you know who benefit? Those who spend a lot of money cheap items = more wins those who spend more money on a ion

You guys just think how much you guys can make just a selfish mind set.

EDIT: THANK YOU NCSOFT SAVING ECONS. IF IT WAS OLD PRICE 1 PERSON. WOULD MADE 4000 TEMPERING SOLUTION YOU GUYS WERE RITE WE WOULD'VE HAD MAJOR ECONS DESTRUCTION.

Archived