Forums

Unscheduled Server Maintenance - March 23, 2018

Cyan

18 hours ago, PokeALot-DN said:

Ei "garoto" se você não gostar, não jogue. Eu sou todo para bons eventos e itens fáceis, mas realmente ..? Como é uma farsa quando são eles que nos dão uma chance de conseguir mais fácil? Ainda que eles mudem no meio ou no fim ou o que realmente não importa, porque no final é uma decisão deles, não nossa. Conseguir equipamento sem a ajuda de eventos é, claro, muito mais difícil, mas não impossível. Se você não quer viver, então é sua escolha. Apenas pare de chorar sobre o fato de ter tirado seus itens preciosos do evento. Já faz dias e vocês ainda estão falando sobre isso. E @Eiliastar eu recebo o que você está dizendo então podemos parar de reclamar e aceitar as escolhas feitas? As pessoas que querem sair só vão parar de causar tanto tumulto? 

nyerk out you just talk nyerk want baba NC egg make your own topic your paid nyerk trash

sucks egg of adm, shit like you and Lucimon quoted catch and still think that who hit you was right
Must be a baboon, what? why? where? where is it? a kind so noisy lost jester silly.

and nyerk you if you do not like this too but I think you're posting in the wrong place.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Aml-KT said:

nyerk out you just talk nyerk want baba NC egg make your own topic your paid nyerk trash

sucks egg of adm, shit like you and Lucimon quoted catch and still think that who hit you was right
Must be a baboon, what? why? where? where is it? a kind so noisy lost jester silly.

and nyerk you if you do not like this too but I think you're posting in the wrong place.

lmao idk if you're being serious or not but this made me laugh so hard!

18 hours ago, PokeALot-DN said:

They can express themselves plenty through tickets or email. Maybe if the thread was more towards "Hopefully they can hand out better rewards in the upcoming event" or "I'm disappointed but that's how life in general is, i just wanted to let you know you guys can surely do better" wouldve been a whole different story. You think nc would enjoy seeing all this "im unsubscribing" "Let's get together and protest"? Seriously a waste of time

You're the type that accepts everything you try to stick in your ass.
and nyerk if you do not like

maybe I take ban after all I do not pay more in this game,

nc shit prefers to keep nyerking hacking me than banishing me if I am a paying player

not that I use hack this is an example of the company trash that this is

example of how this company has no character. has no value has no limits to show their true interest company with no reputation among others of the same branch business spoiled.

1 minute ago, Aml-KT said:

You're the type that accepts everything you try to stick in your ass.
and nyerk if you do not like

maybe I take ban after all I do not pay more in this game,

ncmerda prefers to keep nyerking hacking me than banishing me if I am a paying player

not that I use hack this is an example of the company trash that this is

example of how this company has no character. has no value has no limits to show their true interest company with no reputation among others of the same branch business spoiled.

lool alrighty buddy calm down, it's my mistake for saying what i did ok? Not to be an ass, just wanted people to just get over it and i know i did it in the wrong way :( But hey if the prices were lowered back there would be waaay too much temperings and omegas in the market from the 24/7'ers

14 minutes ago, PokeALot-DN said:

lool alrighty buddy calm down, it's my mistake for saying what i did ok? Not to be an ass, just wanted people to just get over it and i know i did it in the wrong way :( But hey if the prices were lowered back there would be waaay too much temperings and omegas in the market from the 24/7'ers

my dear, I do not fight for TIA I fight for the hackers the way they implement the system to make money in the game, the price of the first time may not be so fair but the now is abusive (tiamaranta event)

I know that the trash of the company is not mine and the owner does what he wants, but I have the right to disagree with him from everyone

Are you one of the few that appears to justify them? they're just nyerking up if the game is going to go down today

Do you know why I'm here? because I like the game,

I think I'm sorry for the post but you're a guy named cake something that kind of gives your life to the trash that this company is

Well sorry, I really offended you, sorry.

but the war will not end on my part, or improve or my desire and see the NC shit fall

but if the NC itself does not come to defend itself you do not have to do it

cyan hime gideon just copy and paste, great call what type text.

5 minutes ago, Aml-KT said:

my dear, I do not fight for TIA I fight for the hackers the way they implement the system to make money in the game, the price of the first time may not be so fair but the now is abusive (tiamaranta event)

I know that the trash of the company is not mine and the owner does what he wants, but I have the right to disagree with him from everyone

Are you one of the few that appears to justify them? they're just nyerking up if the game is going to go down today

I think I'm sorry for the post but you're a guy named cake something that kind of gives your life to the trash that this company is

Yes. You do. And @PokeALot-DN has the right to disagree with you without you talking about his sexual habits and accusing him of an unnatural love of eggs and egg related products.

Also, "that guy named cake" has the exact same right. He can give his life to NCSoft, the Easter Bunny or spicy hot tamales if he wishes and you have no right to dictate that.

Disagreeing with your very elegant posts doesn't make someone a bad person. Try and keep that in mind.

8 minutes ago, Aml-KT said:

@Cheesecake-DN is he referring to you? O.o and @Aml-KT i like this game too, ive only been playing since 3 years ago and I've been loving it every since. All my friends left last year, but i still decided to stay and play by myself. They ask me everytime why i still play this game but i like this game. I'm not trying to argue or anything, i just want people to realize realistically about the price changes. I know nc didn't hear out the community and basically ignored us all, which does hurt me also. BUT i still love the game for what it is and i don't want us to hold on to this anger and just want everyone to go back playing the game. I now wish nc didn't start this event until they had everything planned out 200%

7 minutes ago, PokeALot-DN said:

@Cheesecake-DN is he referring to you? O.o and @Aml-KT i like this game too, ive only been playing since 3 years ago and I've been loving it every since. All my friends left last year, but i still decided to stay and play by myself. They ask me everytime why i still play this game but i like this game. I'm not trying to argue or anything, i just want people to realize realistically about the price changes. I know nc didn't hear out the community and basically ignored us all, which does hurt me also. BUT i still love the game for what it is and i don't want us to hold on to this anger and just want everyone to go back playing the game. I now wish nc didn't start this event until they had everything planned out 200%

I guess? :| Not a lot of cakes post here, and I must have pissed him off in xSupportx's rage thread about me and Bryos, lol.

I like this game too...more than I ever should. It's been my favorite game for too long, and I'm pissed at the company at how they've handled this, let alone how the last couple years have been + the shitstorm that is the next patches. The game went downhill for me starting in 4.8, and it's only gotten worse. :(

The event prices could not stay as they were, though I think they raised them too far, and going through with this weekend event was a shit PR move. :|

Yea i admit the prices were raised too high, but considering the people who farmed non stop with almost 10,000 coins, i think its the right adjustment. If anything, those people are mostly responsible for the high price changes :( The game has gone downhill since 4.8 i admit, all i do these days is just login for luna, talk with people, and raise my aetherforging... but i still love the game I've gotten too attached/addicted to it i suppose

2 hours ago, BiNaRi-KT said:

yoGuys why are we fight and barkING each other ? If you guys wanna complain, complain in rite direction. It is ncsoft who made game like this.

Also yesterday I saw some of you who 24/7 farm putting 200 tempering solution after npc appears  and at that time ncshop wasn't selling solutions yet.

If it was old price he would have 4000 tempering solution. And that alone it will major economic destroy.

One more thing if above happened with old prices do you know who benefit? Those who spend a lot of money cheap items = more wins those who spend more money on a ion

You guys just think how much you guys can make just a selfish mind set.

EDIT: THANK YOU NCSOFT SAVING ECONS. IF IT WAS OLD PRICE 1 PERSON. WOULD MADE 4000 TEMPERING SOLUTION YOU GUYS WERE RITE WE WOULD'VE HAD MAJOR ECONS DESTRUCTION.

Your circumstances are definitely not allowing you to think objectively.

And what is there to stop anyone from putting 4,000 temperings up for sale after having bought them from the BCM? Absolutely nothing. Once you are willing to pay there is no problem with the economy, but if you are getting them through effort expended in the game it is economy breaking. This is what is so outrageous.

This was never about protecting the game economy. 

I hope you guys that can pay that are happy with this decision are happy when all that's left is you guys that can pay. You can have wallet wars all day and live happily ever after in this turd of a game with its cesspool of a management team.

P.S. You had better learn to hack too if you want to be top of the food chain, PTW hacker is the new standard.

50 minutes ago, Ubie-KT said:

And what is there to stop anyone from putting 4,000 temperings up for sale after having bought them from the BCM? Absolutely nothing. Once you are willing to pay there is no problem with the economy, but if you are getting them through effort expended in the game it is economy breaking.

This is what made me upset. I can't speak on behalf of the community and say that it's the same for everyone, but I've talked to friends in-game and it was the same basic principle. Got money to buy 500-1000 temperings/omegas and put them on the broker? No damage done to the economy apparently.

As I've said before, I agree that the day 1 prices were too low for league loot with them also being tradeable, but this price increase was too high imo.

1 hora atrás, o PokeALot-DN disse:

No entanto, as imagens que foram feitas foram quase 10.000 moedas, ou seja, o que é certo? <br> :( <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> links para luna, clique para ampliar, clique para ampliar e clique em aforjamento. mas eu ainda amo o jogo eu tenho muito apegado / viciado isso eu suponho

What can I say for you, the topic here and for those who are discouraged by all this
worse and the company in the face we were ignored will push us to a blatant event where clarification shows that the company wants the player to nyerk it just wants money.

The current event of the BCM shows this nyerk the players want money, anyway guys sorry PokeALot-DN I really offended you and I will not deny, but do not come defend the NC here not because you can disagree I can nyerk you who can more cries less.

The Tiamaranta event is not the only thing that NC messed up but for the BCM event after saying that the event Tia would end the economy.
analyze the BCM event can do the same thing.

Cheesecake-DN This is not an accusation but understand what you want, all that the gm or if you are a Gm everything you have is not worth anything if nobody likes you, if nobody plays with you if there is nobody to play with you, This is for you, too, my dear Pokealot-DN.

Although I will no longer offend you I think you should follow the player not the company that is not even responding to the posting and much less defending you from the bullshit.

Cheesecake-DN you still have salvation.

#Peace

#Paz

1 hora atrás, Cheesecake-DN disse:

Eu acho? :|Não há muitos bolos postados aqui, e eu de acordo com o que foi dito na discussão de xSupportx sobre mim e Bryos, lol.

Eu gosto deste jogo também ... mais do que eu deveria. Tem sido o meu favorito por muito tempo, e estou a conversar com uma empresa como eles lidaram com isso, muito menos como os últimos dois anos foram + uma merda que são as correspondentes correspondentes. O jogo apareceu para mim a partir de 4.8, e só piorou.:(

Os preços dos eventos não puderam ficar como estavam , embora tenham aumentado significativamente , e passaram por esse evento de fim de semana foi uma jogada de RP.:|

What can I say for you, the topic here and for those who are discouraged by all this
worse and the company in the face we were ignored will push us to a blatant event where clarification shows that the company wants the player to nyerk it just wants money.

The current event of the BCM shows this nyerk the players want money, anyway guys sorry PokeALot-DN I really offended you and I will not deny, but do not come defend the NC here not because you can disagree I can nyerk you who can more cries less.

The Tiamaranta event is not the only thing that NC messed up but for the BCM event after saying that the event Tia would end the economy.
analyze the BCM event can do the same thing.

Cheesecake-DN This is not an accusation but understand what you want, all that the gm or if you are a Gm everything you have is not worth anything if nobody likes you, if nobody plays with you if there is nobody to play with you, This is for you, too, my dear Pokealot-DN.

Although I will no longer offend you I think you should follow the player not the company that is not even responding to the posting and much less defending you from the bullshit.

#Peace

1 hour ago, Ubie-KT said:

Your circumstances are definitely not allowing you to think objectively.

And what is there to stop anyone from putting 4,000 temperings up for sale after having bought them from the BCM? Absolutely nothing. Once you are willing to pay there is no problem with the economy, but if you are getting them through effort expended in the game it is economy breaking. This is what is so outrageous.

This was never about protecting the game economy. 

I hope you guys that can pay that are happy with this decision are happy when all that's left is you guys that can pay. You can have wallet wars all day and live happily ever after in this turd of a game with its cesspool of a management team.

P.S. You had better learn to hack too if you want to be top of the food chain, PTW hacker is the new standard.

you are right but that's how korean server went thru same path as you just said. NA NCsoft learned from korean server so they have tried lower the cost of items putting it on instances (way more drop than korean seerver) and also make gear difference minimum as they can possible (Look at 3.4~4.8 people farmed i farmed EB for 65 ap gears but they gave away many AP items). i am not try to argue some people think differ as their own situations, i am here asking players NCsoft said they will try to make this issues fixed in future, then let's see how they gonna do it for fair to every players.

44 minutes ago, Targutai-KT said:

This is what made me upset. I can't speak on behalf of the community and say that it's the same for everyone, but I've talked to friends in-game and it was the same basic principle. Got money to buy 500-1000 temperings/omegas and put them on the broker? No damage done to the economy apparently.

As I've said before, I agree that the day 1 prices were too low for league loot with them also being tradeable, but this price increase was too high imo.

Just want to point out that buying 1000 temperings would cost $25,000. That's why no one, including NCWest, is worried about that destroying the economy. The cost of them prohibits too many of them being in game at one time even if people buy them. And we aren't talking about 1k temperings here if the initial prices and league loot had been kept. We are talking upwards of 4k temperings all at one time.

Not making any other judgement here. Just pointing something out.

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

Just want to point out that buying 1000 temperings would cost $25,000. That's why no one, including NCWest, is worried about that destroying the economy. The cost of them prohibits too many of them being in game at one time even if people buy them. And we aren't talking about 1k temperings here if the initial prices and league loot had been kept. We are talking upwards of 4k temperings all at one time.

Not making any other judgement here. Just pointing something out.

That is not a very good reason at all is a very flawed. You and I don't know how much anyone on here can spend. And once again you have missed the point. Don't come on here telling us that if someone bought 1k temperings, Ncsoft would issue a statement saying due to people spending too much money on items in the online store we have to stop the sale of those items to save the in game economy because if that's what you're implying, the level of denial you and the other 3 people trying to make sense of this situation have is just astounding.

I for one watched a sm from KT on twitch during the last power up event throw temper after temper in his new level 80 accessories until everything is +8 and then proceeded to do the same until his stigmas were +10 all bought from the bcm and I sure they didn't issue a statement removing those items because at the end of that event it was 330k that was recorded. If you are fine with the way things are going I don't know what to say

52 minutes ago, Aml-KT said:

#Peace

I'm not positive what you're saying here, but I'll try to guess.

I'm still not a GM. They aren't hiring remote employees, and I'm not moving to California. :P

There are people who like me/put up with me. I don't know why they do, but I am grateful for it. I'm sure it's the same for PokeALot. There's only one person in the community who has no one who likes them, and they're banned. (not xSupport, lol)

The players aren't always right and shouldn't be followed 100%, anymore than the company isn't always right and shouldn't be followed 100%. I strongly disagree with the personal attacks that have gone on here the last week and a bit, just as I disagree with the management of the last week and a bit, let alone before that. People have been irrational and childish, throwing temper tantrums and breaking their toys as if they were three years old rather than thirty. Yeah, shit sucks, but why make it worse just to make yourself feel better?

You can disagree and protest against the company and its decisions without burning down your city or blocking traffic on the freeway. And people are going to disagree with you, and it's not the end of the world if they do, and you shouldn't attack them just because they do. That goes for me too, and I'm sorry if I've come off as overly hostile in my disagreements. You all aren't the only ones who've had a bad week/more.

tl;dr: Not a GM. Players suck. NCsoft sucks. Be civil.

5 minutes ago, Briearios-DN said:

That is not a very good reason at all is a very flawed. You and I don't know how much anyone on here can spend. And once again you have missed the point. Don't come on here telling us that if someone bought 1k temperings, Ncsoft would issue a statement saying due to people spending too much money on items in the online store we have to stop the sale of those items to save the in game economy because if that's what you're implying, the level of denial you and the other 3 people trying to make sense of this situation have is just astounding.

I for one watched a sm from KT on twitch during the last power up event throw temper after temper in his new level 80 accessories until everything is +8 and then proceeded to do the same until his stigmas were +10 all bought from the bcm and I sure they didn't issue a statement removing those items because at the end of that event it was 330k that was recorded. If you are fine with the way things are going I don't know what to say

That isn't what I am saying at all. I am pointing out the cost of temperings (or any of the most needed items on the BCM). How they have a high dollar price tag to keep the number in game down. It's part of game design on this or any game. 

I am not making a statement about what we were told regarding the new prices, so you can chill.

Just pointing out the high price of these items on the BCM and how that price prohibits too many flooding the servers at any one given time.

21 hours ago, PokeALot-DN said:

They can express themselves plenty through tickets or email. Maybe if the thread was more towards "Hopefully they can hand out better rewards in the upcoming event" or "I'm disappointed but that's how life in general is, i just wanted to let you know you guys can surely do better" wouldve been a whole different story. You think nc would enjoy seeing all this "im unsubscribing" "Let's get together and protest"? Seriously a waste of time

I just want to point out that the community did keep the criticism professional and constructive for a while. Satyx and a couple others gathered opinions from the community and organized them into a community letter to NCWest a long time ago, and there was absolutely zero response from the company.

5 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Não tenho certeza do que você está dizendo aqui, mas vou tentar adivinhar.

Eu ainda não sou um GM. Eles não estão contratando funcionários remotos e eu não estou me mudando para a Califórnia.:P

Há pessoas que gostam de mim / me aturar. Eu não sei por que eles fazem, mas sou grato por isso. Tenho certeza que é o mesmo para o PokeALot. Há apenas uma pessoa na comunidade que não tem ninguém que goste delas e elas estão proibidas. (não xSupport, lol)

Os jogadores nem sempre estão certos e não devem ser seguidos 100%, mais do que a empresa nem sempre está certa e não deve ser seguida 100%. Eu discordo fortemente dos ataques pessoais que ocorreram aqui na semana passada e um pouco, assim como eu discordo da administração da última semana e um pouco, quanto mais antes disso. As pessoas têm sido irracionais e infantis, fazendo birras e quebrando seus brinquedos como se tivessem três anos ao invés de trinta. Sim, merda é uma merda, mas por que piorar só para se sentir melhor?

Você pode discordar e protestar contra a empresa e suas decisões sem queimar sua cidade ou bloquear o tráfego na rodovia. E as pessoas vão discordar de você, e não é o fim do mundo se elas o fazem, e você não deve atacá-las apenas porque elas o fazem. Isso também vale para mim e me desculpe por ter me tornado excessivamente hostil em meus desentendimentos. Vocês todos não são os únicos que tiveram uma semana ruim / mais.

tl; dr: Não é um GM. Os jogadores são péssimos. NCsoft é uma merda. Seja civilizado.

like I said you have salvation

2 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

That isn't what I am saying at all. I am pointing out the cost of temperings (or any of the most needed items on the BCM). How they have a high dollar price tag to keep the number in game down. It's part of game design on this or any game. 

I am not making a statement about what we were told regarding the new prices, so you can chill.

Just pointing out the high price of these items on the BCM and how that price prohibits too many flooding the servers at any one given time.

So you know for a fact that people won't spend that amount of money to obtain 3d items?? You definitely didn't understand what I typed at all. It's very cute you think that's why the prices for those items are that price and not because it is a reasonable price that will attract players and not scare them away.

1 hour ago, Aly-DN said:

You're maybe just naïve about how things do work. Price prohibits nothing ever anywhere in the world when someone can afford said price. As Binari pointed out 25k is nothing really to him, and he's just one whale, whether he is using the stuff to gear three toons or putting the items on the BCM should not matter.

The real question that you are missing is: What makes it ok for him, or someone with money to have CARTE BLANCHE ACCESS to the items but not someone willing to work for it in-game. How is this even fair to begin with?

Have you not seen the results of this practice in-game? It is barely worth playing competitively anymore unless you aspire to be a p2w hacker because that is what you are up against at end game.

So, what exactly is the meaning of 'Truly Free'?

Just now, Ubie-KT said:

You're maybe just naïve about how things do work. Price prohibits nothing ever anywhere in the world when someone can afford said price. As Binari pointed out 25k is nothing really to him, and he's just one whale, whether he is using the stuff to gear three toons or putting the items on the BCM should not matter.

The real question that you are missing is: What makes it ok for him, or someone with money to have CARTE BLANCHE ACCESS to the items but not someone willing to work for it in-game. How is this even fair to begin with?

Have you not seen the results of this practice in-game? It is barely worth playing competitively anymore unless you aspire to be a p2w hacker because that is what you are up against at end game.

So, what exactly is the meaning of 'Truly Free'?

The price point of the temperings and omegas on the BCM are low enough so that people who have the cash will consider buying them, but high enough that there is no fear they will flood the game. Keep in mind they are -always- a limited time offer. Again.. game design. They want to make money, but they don't want to destroy the game. If all they wanted was money and didn't care about the health of the game, they would lower the price a bit and keep them on the BCM year round. Money would roll in continuously.

Binari said that spending 25k a year on the game was nothing to him. He isn't spending that a day or even a weekend.

I have a Prestige Pack. I occasionally spend on other things, but not on omegas or temperings. I earn those in game by doing things. So I am not free2play, but I am also not a whale. I do just fine in PvP. There are groups that melt my face, but for the most part.. I can hold my own. So I work in game and get what I need. Totally fair. I am competitive without being pay2win or hacking. 

As for Truely Free, have you actually looked at other games and their models? Look at Gameforge's Aion compared to ours, just as an example. For us, you can run every instance and wear every piece of gear (save the Casus which was taken down and never should have been in the game) without paying a dime in real money. You can own a house and decorate it. You can skin any piece of armor. You can craft skins. Everything in game.. absolutely free. Can you be the top PvPer? Sure. If you have the skill, the ping and the time. Is it very easier if you pay something? Sure. But the game in it's entirety is still free. Aion is almost unplayable under Gameforge's Gold Pack model. Sure you can buy the gold pack with kinah, but you are spending a certain portion of every month grinding kinah to buy it. I played SWToR. You have to -pay- to be able to turn your freaking hat off and can't wear the best armor unless you pay. GW2 puts some faces and some hairstyles behind a pay2use door. Other examples escape my mind right now but I am sure other people can chime in with out examples of really odd or awful free2play models. And why is this? Why does absolutely every single game either require you or entice you to pay to access important parts of their game? Because games are a business and not a charity. No company puts out a game out of the goodness and kindness of their hearts in order to make little/big children smile. They put out a game to make money, but first they have to cover overhead. Server space. The people that upkeep the servers. The artists and game designers who create the game. The building space for management. And on and on and on.

Just now, Ubie-KT said:

You have somehow managed to still miss the point that hundreds of posts on this forums has been trying to make.

But I get it, will go down with the ship, and that's ok.

I wasn't talking about what happened in the game with this event. I was commenting on your post saying that the game isn't Truly Free because you personally can't compete with someone that spends money.

You didn't mention the event.

5 hours ago, PokeALot-DN said:

Yea i admit the prices were raised too high, but considering the people who farmed non stop with almost 10,000 coins, i think its the right adjustment. If anything, those people are mostly responsible for the high price changes :( The game has gone downhill since 4.8 i admit, all i do these days is just login for luna, talk with people, and raise my aetherforging... but i still love the game I've gotten too attached/addicted to it i suppose

It's not the players fault. Event was poorly designed. People are just trying to play and get geared. It's like blaming players who p2w heavily for making the game not fun for the rest of us, it is the company that allowed such mechanics to occur.

I used to think this was all NCWest fault, but after reading some of this, I can see the blame is on NCSoft Korea that won't allow them to make ANY decisions. Seems like we're doomed, 'cause it doens't look like things will get better.

Archived