Unscheduled Server Maintenance - March 23, 2018

Cyan

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 minute ago, MissCherry-DN said:

Wait just a little bit more, coz they are going to release a new costume rotation called "black funeral dress" skin :D

I'd rather set money on fire then give to NCWEST, it would provide more of bang for my buck! But I am sure it will look great!

Wrong and strong NcSoft.

I have had a Prestige Pack subscription uninterrupted since its inception. I have supported you as a company through thick and thin even when I probably should not have, but I can no longer condone your absolute lack of interest in working with your community. This atrocity of a decision to not review your price list after so many valid arguments were presented is absurd. The glaringly obvious lack of game knowledge shown by your staff is inexcusable.

Prestige Pack cancelled.

http://imgur.com/a/VtF37

35 minutes ago, Jay-KT said:

I guess i'd rather play with level 0 augment than give another cent. 
They showed how much they cared about us, now we'll show how much we care about them.

Thank you for making this easier for me not to spend.

Exactly what I said some days ago elsewhere. Don't spend, don't reward this company for it's bad service to all the loyal customers of many years. Good to see people doing this.

NcWest made a mistake and now we are paying the price with new price list. It was fun but farming the coins is pain in the a$$. You want from us to farm 24/7 just to get what we need. This event made me to get back, catch up gear up and have fun, but now nyerk no lol

15 minutes ago, Jakie-DN said:

Wrong and strong NcSoft.

I have had a Prestige Pack subscription uninterrupted since its inception. I have supported you as a company through thick and thin even when I probably should not have, but I can no longer condone your absolute lack of interest in working with your community. This atrocity of a decision to not review your price list after so many valid arguments were presented is absurd. The glaringly obvious lack of game knowledge shown by your staff is inexcusable.

Prestige Pack cancelled.

http://imgur.com/a/VtF37

When Jakie and the likes of me cancel our subs, id be worried!  I sub for 17 months when i didnt even play

I have supported this game a lot as well especially financially. Cancelled my subscription. It appears that pride has gotten in the way of good business sense. You will take this and like it attitude has just cost you your job. The economy is pretty good right now and I am hiring but the way you guys have handled this I don't want anyone from NCSOFT/West working for me or representing my company. 

Archived