Forums

Unscheduled Server Maintenance - March 23, 2018

Cyan

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I guess one thing this has done is bring the majority of the community from both sides together. I remember when I think it was 5.3 messed up character's faces and they refused to give us plastic surgery tickets to all our toons because of their f**k up. I logged in and most of my characters were cross eyed. ¬¬ I can't say it was a very well designed game to begin with. Remember going "Omg yes one more manastone to slot!!!" *fails and all your manastones disappeared like that one person zerging someone and realized everyone ran back to town leaving them all alone* That one sorc that always had dp and light/shadow bursted you in one shot because why not. One thing I won't regret is all the friends I've made on here who have become real life friends. You had a sort of good run I guess Aion. 9_9 *plays My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion*

UPDATE for the Clueless management!@

Game died!

Siege: Nope

Evergale: Barely anyone playing

The Eye: Good to go completely empty its like its locked out, and Asmo only. AFG writing this absolutely fine!

Dredge: slow or no po

OW: Same

IDl Same

Leveling alts sure why not, but when searches are done, oh my are we low pop for this kind of EXP Gain, instead of doing something else, people seem to playing something else.

So which member of the NCwest team ditched their stock, and are looking for a pay and a rebuy when you tank you company, short of this game left over life, NCSOFT will not get me to play their game ever again, and i would rather play a FUNCOM game, and oh my they are bad, but this is way worse.

nyerk you and good bye ~ will post unsub shot soon as I arrive at work....

1 hour ago, Jakie-DN said:

Wrong and strong NcSoft.

I have had a Prestige Pack subscription uninterrupted since its inception. I have supported you as a company through thick and thin even when I probably should not have, but I can no longer condone your absolute lack of interest in working with your community. This atrocity of a decision to not review your price list after so many valid arguments were presented is absurd. The glaringly obvious lack of game knowledge shown by your staff is inexcusable.

Prestige Pack cancelled.

http://imgur.com/a/VtF37

Dedication utterly ruined I hope ncsoft really notices when they see long term subscriptions removed.

proud of you Jackie!  

NcSoft I hope you remember this past week because a few months down the road when your game is dead and you have few to no players and little income coming in this will be the reason why. A lot of greed now is gonna nyerk up your future. I for one will never touch any game you have anything to do with in the future after my time in Aion is over andI don't care if its the most beautiful looking thing or seems like the most impressive game because deep down we all know the driving force behind it. The old saying you can't polish a turd applies here and NcSoft you are the turd in this case.

• Aion Team

Hello everyone, 

There has clearly been significant discussion regarding this event. With the first implementation, we needed to work to adjust it as it would have been severely damaging as Gideon posted earlier. We understand the new costs are a bit higher than they were initially, but as there's potentially upwards of 200 players per faction gathering these items, the costs had to be raised. In the end, this is just an event that will be around temporarily, and the first time it's ran for our region. It's difficult to gauge the impact of an event where hundreds of players (potentially) can gain items in the way this event's design allows. It's clear everyone likes the idea of this event, and when the event has ended we will be able to analyze and make changes for its possible return in the future. The feedback from players has not been unheard, but for this event's run it will not be changing. 

Over the last week there has been a lot of posts and replies, but I urge everyone to keep their posts on-topic and constructive. It's great that everyone is able to share how they feel, but when it starts to stray into insults, disruptive behavior, and other non-constructive replies it derails the topic and makes it difficult to asses and reply. Everyone is free to share their thoughts on the forums even if it's not praising NCSOFT or other players. Please be kind when using the forums.

That being said, the events are designed to be supplementary to in-game content and obviously events will yield different items than others. Next week, we will have new events starting and news for that will be coming before the scheduled maintenance. 

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

There has clearly been significant discussion regarding this event. With the first implementation, we needed to work to adjust it as it would have been severely damaging as Gideon posted earlier. We understand the new costs are a bit higher than they were initially, but as there's potentially upwards of 200 players per faction gathering these items, the costs had to be raised. In the end, this is just an event that will be around temporarily, and the first time it's ran for our region. It's difficult to gauge the impact of an event where hundreds of players (potentially) can gain items in the way this event's design allows. It's clear everyone likes the idea of this event, and when the event has ended we will be able to analyze and make changes for it's possible return in the future. The feedback from players has not been unheard, but for this event's run it will not be changing. 

Over the last week there has been a lot of posts and replies, but I urge everyone to keep their posts on-topic and constructive. It's great that everyone is able to share how they feel, but when it starts to stray into insults, disruptive behavior, and other non-constructive replies it derails the topic and makes it difficult to asses and reply. Everyone is free to share their thoughts on the forums even if it's not praising NCSOFT or other players. Please be kind when using the forums.

That being said, the events are designed to be supplementary to in-game content and obviously events will yield different items than others. Next week, we will have new events starting and news for that will be coming before the scheduled maintenance. 

Thank you.

Thank you let us know

I really wanted to get some soulstones to get my gears purified with this event.  I was so happy at first killing random mobs and making 20 coins per hour, as intended, thinking I would be able to get a few pieces of gear. Unfortunately I wont even be able to get 1 piece with this 20x rate for soulstones.  But not being able to gear up, that's fine, I can take my time to gear.  I wasn't intending to use this event to make a lot of kinah, or try to use the event to get super geared.  The changes in the rate I can deal with.  And I want a lot of people who support this rate of exchange to realize this as well.  ALOT of people are quitting.  The rate in price does not affect you directly if you didn't farm, but it will affect you indirectly.  First, with a huge number of omegas and temperings available, you can buy it at a cheaper price.  Second, a lot of people are quitting.  You might lose some friends, or legion mates over this.  I know I lost some friends in game because of this as well.  That's the part that will hurt me the most.  I play this game to play with those people, I've seen long time friends quitting slowly and now there's just none left.  So as of today I'm cancelling my sub of 4 years as well.  Not because of this only, but since 4.8 to now, seeing the direction this game has been going and seeing where it will go in the future, I don't think I will ever have the same feel for this game.

Its time to let go.

https://imgur.com/a/5FBUB

Why the wall of text to say basically nothing, Cyan?

Could've as well put two phrases and woud still deliver same message.

I mean, really thank you for dropping by, sure you're not at fault directly, but please, do bring something substantial to us.

5 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

There has clearly been significant discussion regarding this event. With the first implementation, we needed to work to adjust it as it would have been severely damaging as Gideon posted earlier. We understand the new costs are a bit higher than they were initially, but as there's potentially upwards of 200 players per faction gathering these items, the costs had to be raised. In the end, this is just an event that will be around temporarily, and the first time it's ran for our region. It's difficult to gauge the impact of an event where hundreds of players (potentially) can gain items in the way this event's design allows. It's clear everyone likes the idea of this event, and when the event has ended we will be able to analyze and make changes for its possible return in the future. The feedback from players has not been unheard, but for this event's run it will not be changing. 

Thank you.

what about the 3rd and 4th Sunayaka Pieces? they're still missing on the rewards table

• Aion Team
Just now, Sunix-DN said:

what about the 3rd and 4th Sunayaka Pieces? they're still missing on the rewards table

I've seen your post but I don't have an answer for you just yet. Please hang tight as it's figured out.

6 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

Thank you.

at some point if u make a nice event like u guys did the first day.. then change it a few hours later and make a huge diff on event prices of course ppl will get mad.. the first store got a super cheap prices ,, and now got a ridiculous prices.. is not even in the midle way to say.. ok im gonna even try do the event , beside they just turn the most fun and pvp map on aion to a pve zombie 24/7 . so dont surprise if ppl just get mad somethimes with the changes u guys and saying "this afect the economy on game "  if u want to keep the economy up make omegas and temper non tradeable and at last 50 coins e/o ,, or make it for 7 days..

Are you clueless? OR just flat not looking? The farming stopped, and the game died! 

THIS EVENT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE LIKE IT WAS WHEN IT WAS LAUNCHED Had this confirm in more than one way, and from your on GM's leaking information to friends of friends. 

The Absolute clueless nature of NC West, is beyond acceptable. IF any other business was ran this way it wouldn't exist! 

Y'all destroyed the game with your panic, and you won't GET ONE MORE CENT! YOu blew off you head to spite your face! How did that work out! 

I defended you direct Cyan and Gideon, and all gm's, but you just proved me to be a fool and liar! Y'all don't care at all, and it was just proven!

YOU WONT HAVE A PLAYER BASE TO RELEASE THIS EVENT AGAIN

I wonder why you didn't listen to KOREA, tell you the event was suppose to be that way?

Archived