Unscheduled Server Maintenance - March 23, 2018

Cyan

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its going to be 6.0 that is gona nyerk the crap ot of us seing that 6.0 is doing very very very badly in Koria atm. Nevermind about 6.2 I know some people hundreds that just left because of 6.0 crap. They better think before they realse this crap to the AION Americas etc... 6.2 is yet far far away but in 3 months we get 6.0 and they still cant fix bugs and crap in the other versions and 5.8 is so shity as it is.... OMG!!!!

13 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

There has clearly been significant discussion regarding this event. With the first implementation, we needed to work to adjust it as it would have been severely damaging as Gideon posted earlier. We understand the new costs are a bit higher than they were initially, but as there's potentially upwards of 200 players per faction gathering these items, the costs had to be raised. In the end, this is just an event that will be around temporarily, and the first time it's ran for our region. It's difficult to gauge the impact of an event where hundreds of players (potentially) can gain items in the way this event's design allows. It's clear everyone likes the idea of this event, and when the event has ended we will be able to analyze and make changes for its possible return in the future. The feedback from players has not been unheard, but for this event's run it will not be changing. 

Over the last week there has been a lot of posts and replies, but I urge everyone to keep their posts on-topic and constructive. It's great that everyone is able to share how they feel, but when it starts to stray into insults, disruptive behavior, and other non-constructive replies it derails the topic and makes it difficult to asses and reply. Everyone is free to share their thoughts on the forums even if it's not praising NCSOFT or other players. Please be kind when using the forums.

That being said, the events are designed to be supplementary to in-game content and obviously events will yield different items than others. Next week, we will have new events starting and news for that will be coming before the scheduled maintenance. 

Thank you.

lol NcSoft.....

Well rule 1. Never make a game go Free to play.. You will get Tons of Immature kids playing your game.It already made you guys money hungry and not professional in what you guys do as a GMs. (Cash Shop still have TONs of items rightfully for 65 and under,Nothing over for 66 above).

Why push the game faster than people who can't even catch up because 6.0 coming out. If you guys are preparing us for 6.0 why not spoil us.Since we already suffer enough rage and hardwork trying to geared ourselves out with the destructions of our items.(Money Hungry Much?)

ArchDaeva Content was a FAILED CONTENT of Aion history. Main reason why 6.0 is coming out. (destruction of ALL archdaeva items base upon failed.... Really?" mind as well if we kill a asmo we take everything from them or vice versa.)

2.As many of us like myself. Enjoy this game. The People and the Community itself is pathetic and mild retarded.Aion Economy went down the toilet,into the sewage, into your backyard.Prices of people who Spends REAL MONEY $$$$$$$ on NC coins doesnt make any benefit from the game. For Example. (Caeus Executioner Equipments boxes last only for 2 days? really?) and back into the same old shitty stuff we get. why not Benefit the Gamers who spends there hard earn money into this dead game?

So many questions haven't been answered. From now on im done putting money into a dead game and focus my mind elsewhere. Hopefully you guys fix it soon. 

Good luck in the future and to NC West.

Legendary Big Ballin Psk.

I pity Cyan, Hime and Gideon too, mainly because they're just pawns in this game while the Queen orders them to do whatever she wants and the King sits back and enjoys it, ignoring its people and profiting off of them. Needless to say, I appreciate their hard work, I only wish NCWest would've approached this whole thing better and realized what truly the community needs.

Hi, I stop to buy nccoins in NA, I stoped my pestige payment, I stop to trust in NCsoft (NA) workers and staff....... ever, ever, ever, in my life I saw ppl like NCsoft staff, if u need competent people to work, say, recruit people. NCsoft is taking the worst decisions, they are so stupid,  they never ask to us, they only take silly and useless decisions ... I do not know if I feel deciption, anger, frustration or sadness, I have spent more than 5000dlls in this game, I have had hope when everything was lost, I have remained standing and optimistic while all my best friends stop playing AION, but ... this surpasses me, I can not defend what can not be defended on its own ... NCsoft (NA) why are you doing this? Is it intentional, can not you do it right? I see that there is no case for anything because what we say does not interest them or matters, what affected that they left the event as it was, economy of the game affected? the economy of the game is broken about a year ago! in 6.0 they will take everything away! purifying is very difficult for most of us who only play 2 hours at day, we work in real life! I get tired of always hoping for the best and being ignored... thank you throw it away the time, effort and MONEY that I have invested in you, NCsoft Na disappointed me a lot.

3 minutes ago, Teresa-DN said:

"Ei pessoal. Eu sei que você está infeliz por não poder mais cultivar ômegas e temps com o evento, mas aqui está um evento encantador. Enquanto estamos nisso, vamos deixar você comprar ômegas e temps em nossa loja!"
Scam P2W

That's when it's sold at their store, nyerk the game economy.

Archived