@Cyan @Hime: Sunayaka Weapon Pieces bug

Sunix-DN

Hi @Cyan and @Hime.  I would like to report an unintended bug (or mistake) with the coin Merchant of Tiamaranta's Eye event.

As we already know, the <First Sunayaka Weapon Piece> and <Second Sunayaka Weapon Piece> we get from the World Boss Governor/Berseker Sunayaka. And the <Third Sunayaka Weapon Piece> and <Fourth Sunayaka Weapon Piece>  we buy with Gold Protectorate Coins from the merchant. But, in the first day of the event, the merchants wasn't selling the 3rd and 4th weapon pieces.

Here's a proof:

9Ga1boT.png

Could you please foward it to the Aion Team? I'm going to send a ticket to the Support aswell, but I trust you more to foward this message to the team.

Thank you so much :)

• Aion Team

Hi Sunix, 

These items will be added to the merchant in an upcoming maintenance so you'll be able to get them. It's possible the merchants will exist after the event ends to give everyone a chance to get these items with any saved coins. 

Thank you.

@Cyan please dont tell people it might be available to be purchased still after the event. Because then some will wait tell after the event to buy it and we dont trust you guys at ncsoft anymore. Knowing you guys' past with the game. Im sure theyll just get lied to again and lose the coins they made.

21 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hi Sunix, 

These items will be added to the merchant in an upcoming maintenance so you'll be able to get them. It's possible the merchants will exist after the event ends to give everyone a chance to get these items with any saved coins. 

Thank you.

It is possible that one day we will vacation on Mars too.

Between the prices being raised 'a bit' and this new 'planned' gouge of your player base STILL having no official post you have just about lost all credibility with me.

@Cyan Any mention of what will happen with the Gold & Eternal Keys after the event ends? theres nowhere near enough boxes that spawn for all of the supply, will there be an NPC after this event ends to hand them in? or are they going to be wasted.

20 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi Sunix, 

Thank you.

thank you Cyan!

Any chance of knowing the prices of those pieces?

• Aion Team

Hello everyone, 

There's a change of plans for the third and fourth weapon pieces. We will not be adding the weapon pieces to the merchant as I stated above. Instead, after the event ends (next Wednesday - 4/11), we will be granting the items to all players who obtained the the first or second weapon pieces.

For each weapon piece you obtain you will receive the following:

First Sunayaka Weapon Piece:

• Second Sunayaka Weapon Piece (x1)
  • Third Sunayaka Weapon Piece (x1)
  • Fourth Sunayaka Weapon Piece (x1)

Second Sunayaka Weapon Piece:

• First Sunayaka Weapon Piece (x1)

Thank you!

18 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

There's a change of plans for the third and fourth weapon pieces. We will not be adding the weapon pieces to the merchant as I stated above. Instead, after the event ends (next Wednesday - 4/11), we will be granting the items to all players who purchased the the first or second weapon pieces.

For each purchase you will receive the following:

Thank you!

You can't purchase the first or second piece these are drops from sunayaka unless you mean you are putting the first and second piece on the bcm as well other then that the only ones getting the rewards are the dominant factions who have suna on farm.  The Npc does not sell the suna pieces at all @Cyan

4 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

There's a change of plans for the third and fourth weapon pieces. We will not be adding the weapon pieces to the merchant as I stated above. Instead, after the event ends (next Wednesday - 4/11), we will be granting the items to all players who obtained the the first or second weapon pieces.

Thank you!

OMG! I can't believe that <3

thank you for the update, Cyan. I was farming coins like crazy to buy those pieces because we did'nt knew yet the possible prices

• 2 weeks later...
On 2-4-2018 at 7:34 PM, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

Thank you!

Dear,

Is there an update or time indication when these items get distributed?

Thank you in advance!

On 02/04/2018 at 2:34 PM, Cyan said:

Hello everyone, 

Thank you!

I can see people with their complete weapon but I still haven't gotten mine >.<

50 minutes ago, Toshio-KT said:

We've got a word from the Development Team and found that this will be done on a later date, however, we still don't have any info on when this will happen.  [Aion support]  :ph34r:

Cyan already said on another post that the pieces and keys will be delivered until tonight

Archived