40 days! Attention: Katalam & Danaria

Lucimon-DN

Dear Community,

It is time to take a stand against NCWest and show them that is not appropriate to disrespect their player base as such...Any company that has disrespected it's player base in the past and received public punishment from the community as whole.  Not just from their player base but from other Developers, Companies, and publishing companies.  I am asking that all current players, those quitting, taking a break, and those simply unsubbing.  "Please refrain from 40 days of any purchasing or subscriptions that will go towards supporting NCWest."  NCWest employees have purposefully shown a lack of respect for its player base by ignoring,  purposely imposing a flawed designed event (The exact same thing went through with Aion Korea.  Handed down to NCwest to repeat,) and continuing forward with its plan to syphon off the player bases hard earned money.   

Let me tell you what Is not hard earned...their job.  Because all they need to do is pitch a block of code written "once" and sell it repeatedly.   Their job, currently, should be hard earning because they are dealing with a community that is offended and enraged at their lack of respect.  With the opportunity to perform hard work to make a hard earned living.  But, instead they chose to ignore and persist with their own plan, as if we are mindless enough to simply follow.   They are acting as if they are thieves; They lie, ignore, and persist...

40 days I am asking of the community.  We need to stand together and make ourselves truly heard.  For 40 days cancel your subscriptions,  refrain from purchasing from the black cloud, and let other communities know of what is happening.   Publishers should be petitioned to perform a report for the gaming community.   Other developers should get wind of how things have progressed in Aion.  What NCWest is doing to milk its community.    Other publishers have been punished for a game being abused as such....It was not only the gamers who caused change, other developers stepped in and voiced their concerns, companies pressured others to check themselves....all because practices such as this eventually lead to government censure which the gaming community does not want.  (This is a whole new topic to explain but fits with in with the abuses NCWest has been practicing.)  

We cannot allow this to go ignored.  If anyone has paid attention to @Cyan's last post it basically stated too bad so sad new events are coming stay tuned and be ready to pay.... NCWest has ignored us and is going to proceed forward as if nothing happened.  As if we are not important to keep happy.  

Go! read her most recent post, understand that we have been blown off, they are showing us they have no respect for any of us, and it is time to show them who really is in control.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I understand your (and many others') frustration, doing something like this achieves absolutely nothing. Paying customers are Aion's lifeblood. Take that away, and Aion will go away forever. I don't know about you, but I still enjoy playing the game with my friends, despite NCWest's staff being more than a bit negligent over the years. Perhaps their hands are tied when it comes to decisions like these, or perhaps they truly don't care about their players and the state of the game. Either way, I wouldn't start asking the community to stop supporting Aion, knowing its future could be at risk. 

Just now, Lenalyn-DN said:

While I understand your (and many others') frustration, doing something like this achieves absolutely nothing. Paying customers are Aion's lifeblood. Take that away, and Aion will go away forever. I don't know about you, but I still enjoy playing the game with my friends, despite NCWest's staff being more than a bit negligent over the years. Perhaps their hands are tied when it comes to decisions like these, or perhaps they truly don't care about their players and the state of the game. Either way, I wouldn't start asking the community to stop supporting Aion, knowing its future could be at risk. 

Ok so lets gives the first 2 - 4 years of Aion as a good job to NCWest.   Now lets go on to the remaining years, we have been waiting how long?  I would say this is the best action, Aion dies now or NCWest realizes people are canceling subscriptions and avoiding purchases and "immediately" respond.  Lenalyn hun, its time.  Do you honestly think at least a day of no purchasing would strike a problem with NCWest management and cause a response? Imagine a week.....So please 40 days or until NCWest makes amends....it is time to stand up for your respect!

2 minutes ago, Lenalyn-DN said:

If you don't do something like this then ncsoft will never get the point across that they need to change their ways. We are their customers you are suppose to keep the customers happy while remaining profitable but right now it seems ncsoft is only concerned with the profitable part. If you allow them to keep ignoring the player base concerns then what makes you think they will have a reason to change how they operate because they will know the players are just gonna take any crap they server to them. I enjoy this game too or rather I did but it has reached the breaking point and if it is to have a chance of continuing then these concerns must be addressed NOW.

5 minutes ago, Lenalyn-DN said:

Of course a company who provides a game for free need some people paying to support it. But I think the main thing here is that NCSoft lost all the transparency. They are taking poor decisions and in some way cheating their customers. So I think it could be a good decision to make things change. Maybe in that way they will come back to the good way. 

It is ok to pay for something that you like. But is not good when the company selling hte things is hidding important information from you. Like many of the things they are selling in events will be destroyed soon. They made some promos like "limited sale only for this period" and added those items again few weeks later as permanent items on the store. They offered special mounts and skins as important rewards for some poeple who pay a lot. And then added them in Luna Shop for free for everyone. So in that way is an scam. We saw a lot of inactions about important and crucial features ingame. Bt we also saw how fast they can change something when that can be important to them. 

5 minutes ago, Lucimon-DN said:

Ok so lets gives the first 2 - 4 years of Aion as a good job to NCWest.   Now lets go on to the remaining years, we have been waiting how long?  I would say this is the best action, Aion dies now or NCWest realizes people are canceling subscriptions and avoiding purchases and "immediately" respond.  Lenalyn hun, its time.  Do you honestly think at least a day of no purchasing would strike a problem with NCWest management and cause a response? Imagine a week.....So please 40 days or until NCWest makes amends....it is time to stand up for your respect!

I don't really enjoy being devil's advocate, but I'm still gonna have to disagree... We could argue all day about what players "should" do to get NC's attention, but at the end of the day, I would rather tolerate a company's misdeeds than be forced to quit because their game has shut down. Misdeed is actually a pretty strong word, because I don't really think the decisions made recently have impacted my gameplay. 

10 minutes ago, Lenalyn-DN said:

I don't really enjoy being devil's advocate, but I'm still gonna have to disagree... We could argue all day about what players "should" do to get NC's attention, but at the end of the day, I would rather tolerate a company's misdeeds than be forced to quit because their game has shut down. Misdeed is actually a pretty strong word, because I don't really think the decisions made recently have impacted my gameplay. 

So when complaints have yet to yield a respectable approach you would instead suggest tolerance vs action?  Hun, just as any other company has to suffer profit loss (For example:  United Airlines in their handling of Pets)  for their mistakes so too much NCWest.   Whether you agree or not they're a customer service company, bad service yields little to no profits.  Tolerance is an awful suggestion just to be able to log on and play with a friend hun...find something new and promising to enjoy together.

20 minutes ago, Lenalyn-DN said:

The only players left in the entire game will be you @Bryos-DN and @Aly-DN.  They will merge that game that is already on its deathbed to 1 microserver. 

So good luck playing with people that thinks they're funny with really bad jokes on LFG.

6 minutes ago, Lucimon-DN said:

So when complaints have yet to yield a respectable approach you would instead suggest tolerance vs action?  Hun, just as any other company has to suffer profit loss (For example:  United Airlines in their handling of Pets)  for their mistakes so too much NCWest.   Whether you agree or not they're a customer service company, bad service yields little to no profits.  Tolerance is an awful suggestion just to be able to log on and play with a friend hun...find something new and promising to enjoy together.

Ah... you misunderstand me. I'm not suggesting or even recommending tolerance. I'm just saying that's how *I* prefer to deal with this issue, or actually, not deal with it. But hey Luci, between you and me, I haven't spent money on Aion for years and don't plan to in the near future, so technically I'm already part of this little strike :)

Guys focus on resisting. NCSoft magically made appear a few enchanting buffs.   At any moment a store just might appear with new additions.  Please refrain from taking part in purchases. 

40 days resistance!  We must be heard and NCWest cannot go unpunished!

58 minutes ago, Xandrei-DN said:

I'm in :) 

Come on guys spread the word ~ inform all your circle of friends what we are fighting against and why!  Why is the most important part of this fight! 

We cannot allow ourselves to be pushed aside, to be disrespected in the worst form, or to simply be ignored!!!

If we don’t stop this now it will happen again...if aion 2 is a real possibility they need to learn this heavy lesson as well!  Or this tactic will continue onto their next games and other games as well!  

Trust that they are learning and they will not allow a mistake of “this’s magnitude to occur again!

Good words, I clicked here just to congratulate you finally someone did something interesting and finlamnete I was able to agree with something here,

Anyway, really if this is forgotten, it will happen the same as happened before and was repeated now

do not get carried away by a nyerking buff crap event that's forcing you to use the tempering and omegas you'll get in the first part of the event

wake it up and be ignored, will not solve the case of the shitty tiamaranta event and will place this as if the request about aunt was nothing meant nothing and does not deserve a better answer

Nc is ignoring you nyerking, feel a lot of anger this shit when putting the NC do not use the COIn shit make the event in NA a failure

that this is noticed in NCsoft na, GF that they see as the AION NA and poorly managed if this is seen

finally do not forget what happens in the NA a long time after all this is not the first case that is simply ignored, different fame this time, after all they already hope that this will fall into oblivion so do not let it happen do your part

Archived