40 days! Attention: Katalam & Danaria

Lucimon-DN

3 minutes ago, Aml-KT said:

Good words, I clicked here just to congratulate you finally someone did something interesting and finlamnete I was able to agree with something here,

Anyway, really if this is forgotten, it will happen the same as happened before and was repeated now

do not get carried away by a nyerking buff crap event that's forcing you to use the tempering and omegas you'll get in the first part of the event

wake it up and be ignored, will not solve the case of the shitty tiamaranta event and will place this as if the request about Tia was nothing meant nothing and does not deserve a better answer

We just have to hold out as best we can on purchasing and supporting ncsoft!  Come on guys do it for yourself,  keep your respect for yourself reserved high!  Do not give in 40 days!  At midnight tonight 39 days to go! 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The idea is admirable, but if the income declines Aion either will become a second Wildstar or they will just shut it down altogether. The way NCWest does things at present will by no means change. The most they'll do is throw some mediocre events/buffs/surveys to cloud their recent mistakes and appease the playerbase, because hey. If the players forget they will stick around, and if they stick around they will draw their wallets. Rage comes and goes.

If you look a bit beyond Aion you'll see that it is not just here. Most if not all of NC's games seem to be about just one thing now: trying to squeeze out as much money as possible while it lasts. The difference is that before there still was somewhat of a focus on the future, perhaps because of the potential profits the future held. But nowadays I don't see anything that indicates they are thinking about Aion's future. There is just the present.

Minimal effort, minimal manpower, good gains. It may work for a while, but the result always is incompetence, understaffing, and the decline of the game overall.

Does it matter to them? Not really. If one game shuts down you just launch another. Just look at what L2:Mobile earned them, and still is earning them. Or take a look at MxM, the game that was launched with 0  effort on advertising, but was left it up and running for 5 months before it was shut it down. Still made a decent buck out of it. The community there, too, suggested numerous good and well-weighed solutions, but as with here they were met with the same one reply: silence.

Some things you can't change. Some times you just have to realize nothing lasts forever and, painful as it is, prepare yourself to let go.

For me, the disrespect from this company goes beyond the fail Tia Event.

NC disrespect us by allowing old hackers still roam around, how many known and confirmed hacker/cheaters you know from the past that still play to this date? There are countless hackers players, you don't need to use 2 brain cell to confirm it, because they go full blatant, they just don't care because you will never ban them, and all because they spend money on your store (maybe that's not the reason, but we know that some of them are heavy buyers). There is a difference between a new random hacker guy, and an old hack in game that was reported multiple times, over and over, and nothing was done against him.
And please, don't act all innocent, we know that you know who they are! But you do exactly nothing

NC disrespect us by giving privileges and benefits to people who spend money on your store, such as personal GM to p2w players, giving them "restore items" as many times they request, giving rare items like end game manastones (got the reference, huh huh?) and many others scandal like this, but I wont mention all of them.

NC disrespect us by completely ignore us, and do their own way, we are all unhappy with the course this is taking, because of your poor decisions and because you keep ignoring your player base

NC disrespect us by giving the job to people who never played AION, to people totally unprepared and clueless about what to do because they don't know how to AION, nor how basic stuff works such as how daily reset and boost pack works

And for the last, a personal issue that I had with NC:
It was 4.8 release date, and I got BANNED for absolutely no reason, and when I sent a ticket to ask what happened, they told me I got banned because I scammed 1 Eternal Courier Pass level 50.
The night before I got banned, a chanter level 50 I think (I don't recall) scammed 6 Eternal Courier Pass Level 50 from LadyKiri if I'm not wrong, and then proceed to send express e-mail to random players and me was one of them who got the e-mail out of blue and claimed the reward, later without any investigation from NC to know what happened I got incriminated by them and banned for 3 days.
I explained everything what happened, that I don't know the person, that I got the courier from an e-mail express from xxFaith, and after they analyzed they came to the conclusion that I was innocent and didn't take part of the scam, but did they reverted my condition?? No, they kept me banned, and not even an apology I got, and they even said they couldn't revert the condition, that I had to wait until the last day of my punishment
(I will never, ever forgive or forget what you did NC, you are the worst, and you need to learn a lesson)

28 minutes ago, Mirei-KT said:

The idea is admirable, but if the income declines Aion either will become a second Wildstar or they will just shut it down altogether. The way NCWest does things at present will by no means change. The most they'll do is throw some mediocre events/buffs/surveys to cloud their recent mistakes and appease the playerbase, because hey. If the players forget they will stick around, and if they stick around they will draw their wallets. Rage comes and goes.

If you look a bit beyond Aion you'll see that it is not just here. Most if not all of NC's games seem to be about just one thing now: trying to squeeze out as much money as possible while it lasts. The difference is that before there still was somewhat of a focus on the future, perhaps because of the potential profits the future held. But nowadays I don't see anything that indicates they are thinking about Aion's future. There is just the present.

Minimal effort, minimal manpower, good gains. It may work for a while, but the result always is incompetence, understaffing, and the decline of the game overall.

Does it matter to them? Not really. If one game shuts down you just launch another. Just look at what L2:Mobile earned them, and still is earning them. Or take a look at MxM, the game that was launched with 0  effort on advertising, but was left it up and running for 5 months before it was shut it down. Still made a decent buck out of it. The community there, too, suggested numerous good and well-weighed solutions, but as with here they were met with the same one reply: silence.

Some things you can't change. Some times you just have to realize nothing lasts forever and, painful as it is, prepare yourself to let go.

that's kinda the point as well, have you not been disrespected or insulted enough?  Do you understand that if its allowed here we could also be enabling future games from NCSoft to act as such...

Cyan's final response on the matter was blatant enough to let you know in the end what you want / think does not matter....that's completely unacceptable.

Personally I would rather them decide to shutdown as a result of refuse to make a purchase this way they would know they lost because they refused to have any respect for their community. 

Shame on them for acting in such a way and should they shutdown Aion then hells to the mother effin yeah because you know what they are going into their next project thinking twice about the kind of antics they can pull off.  This isn't a fight simply because i'm looking for a fight and just gona push til I get what I want.  This is a fight because Aion was a hell of a damn idea that had many great opportunities it's had its great moments and lately it has had an unusually long series of unfortunate events. 

This game is worth fighting for because it still has a chance to continue for those dedicated to it and hoping that someone out there in charge is going to restore its value.....but the current team is running it into the ground and that's not what I want to happen.  @Cyan @Hime @Gideon I really hope people are going to do their best to stick these 40 days and refrain from purchasing.  Aion doesn't deserve this and we sure as hell didn't deserve this from you all as well. 

8 minutes ago, Cruciatus-DN said:

NC disrespect us by allowing old hackers still roam around, how many known and confirmed hacker/cheaters you know from the past that still play to this date? There are countless hackers players, you don't need to use 2 brain cell to confirm it, because they go full blatant, they just don't care because you will never ban them, and all because they spend money on your store (maybe that's not the reason, but we know that some of them are heavy buyers). There is a difference between a new random hacker guy, and an old hack in game that was reported multiple times, over and over, and nothing was done against him.
And please, don't act all innocent, we know that you know who they are! But you do exactly nothing

NC disrespect us by giving privileges and benefits to people who spend money on your store, such as personal GM to p2w players, giving them "restore items" as many times they request, giving rare items like end game manastones (got the reference, huh huh?) and many others scandal like this, but I wont mention all of them.

NC disrespect us by completely ignore us, and do their own way, we are all unhappy with the course this is taking, because of your poor decisions and because you keep ignoring your player base

NC disrespect us by giving the job to people who never played AION, to people totally unprepared and clueless about what to do because they don't know how to AION, nor how basic stuff works such as how daily reset and boost pack works

It was 4.8 release date, and I got BANNED for absolutely no reason, and when I sent a ticket to ask what happened, they told me I got banned because I scammed 1 Eternal Courier Pass level 50.
The night before I got banned, a chanter level 50 I think (I don't recall) scammed 6 Eternal Courier Pass Level 50 from LadyKiri if I'm not wrong, and then proceed to send express e-mail to random players and me was one of them who got the e-mail out of blue and claimed the reward, later without any investigation from NC to know what happened I got incriminated by them and banned for 3 days.
I explained everything what happened, that I don't know the person, that I got the courier from an e-mail express from xxFaith, and after they analyzed they came to the conclusion that I was innocent and didn't take part of the scam, but did they reverted my condition?? No, they kept me banned, and not even an apology I got, and they even said they couldn't revert the condition, that I had to wait until the last day of my punishment
(I will never, ever forgive or forget what you did NC, you are the worst, and you need to learn a lesson)

Do not forget the drop rates as well, in order for them to combat botting they had to reduce the drop rates immensely.  And in doing so they focused the black cloud as a source of RMT rather than free of p2w options.  they had to create a desire to find a way legal way to make kinah in game since botting was no longer effective and since all the competition had essentially been flushed out.  The Black Market became an acceptable haven for p2w options.

1 minute ago, Lucimon-DN said:

that's kinda the point as well, have you not been disrespected or insulted enough?  Do you understand that if its allowed here we could also be enabling future games from NCSoft to act as such...

[...]

Shame on them for acting in such a way and should they shutdown Aion then hells to the mother effin yeah because you know what they are going into their next project thinking twice about the kind of antics they can pull off.  This isn't a fight simply because i'm looking for a fight and just gona push til I get what I want.  This is a fight because Aion was a hell of a damn idea that had many great opportunities it's had its great moments and lately it has had an unusually long series of unfortunate events. 

[...] but the current team is running it into the ground and that's not what I want to happen.  @Cyan @Hime @Gideon I really hope people are going to do their best to stick these 40 days and refrain from purchasing.  Aion doesn't deserve this and we sure as hell didn't deserve this from you all as well. 

Sure I, as a player, have been disrespected and insulted. For me that translated to me not having dropped a single penny on Aion since 4.8 happened. It's not much, but it's about the only signal I can give besides voicing my dissatisfaction through forum posts and telling my friends that Aion is not worth coming back to if they ask me.

There are a ton of games out there that had/have great potential but were ruined by simple greed. It's not just something NC does. If a game is doing well and they see perspective in it they'll tend to the players - even if just to secure their continued patronage. If a game is not doing well and/or they don't see a future in it they'll just milk it while it lasts. Plain and simple. You can rage against the machine, but it won't change how it operates. They received plenty of signals both recently (BnS, MxM) and also in the past, and what did it amount to? Not a single thing. They are not idiots, they know what they are doing here and what the consequence is, but they still chose to go with it.

If that is how things are what more can you do? Drop a few grand into assembling a lawyer team and file a lawsuit against NCWest? Raid their office and stay watch as the developers implement the ideas you have in mind to save the game? Or maybe just come to terms with it, cherish the memories, realize that Aion ultimately is just a game, and check out other titles that are forthcoming like the Archage relaunch or Bless. I know what I will be doing.

One more thing, the people you tagged are just there as a buffer. A face for the community to direct its outrage against while the higher-ups stay out of the picture. That is their job. It is the people pulling their strings and the marketing team that decided on NC's moneymaking schemes, and those are the people to which the many dissatisfactions with the management can be attributed.

Gona nap for a bit guys, please help spread the word, inform your community of the situation, help get the support to resist funding NCWest.  It's the first day its not a problem to avoid but the next few days things will appear like the current event, i'm expecting something randomly appear on the store as well please resist.   It is very tempting but its tactic they would love to see work so they can continue to deny us.  Please lets fight for our respect - 40 days!

49 minutes ago, Lucimon-DN said:

Do not forget the drop rates as well, in order for them to combat botting they had to reduce the drop rates immensely.  And in doing so they focused the black cloud as a source of RMT rather than free of p2w options.  they had to create a desire to find a way legal way to make kinah in game since botting was no longer effective and since all the competition had essentially been flushed out.  The Black Market became an acceptable haven for p2w options.

Aw god, that was terrible

And the time boost pack wasn't working properly for weeks, and when you finally fixed, you send us free reset scroll (wich is fine, you compensated us for the runs we lost), but you made all scrolls untradeable (wich is fine again, you cant trade runs with other players) but then you made Fissure scroll tradeable, in a form to stroke the players d*** to make them happy again selling the scrolls to make an extra and unexpected money!! RUNS CANT BE TRADED, then why you put the scrolls tradeable if not to touch players private parts and masturbate them, hoping they forget what you made us go through and dont take any credit from your lack of work

Wich caused the price of the scroll go from 150m to 30m, you made me loose about 10b kinah!!! And many many many many other players who were stocking these scrolls for the big event exp!

We may not point ALL your mistakes, or intentions, but we are watching you! We see what you are doing, and we are not happy!

Why is people scared of "Aion being shut down"? We gonna keep playing and being abused until they decide it's time to close the game? IF they decide to close NA Aion Servers they'll just get another publisher who wants to keep this players since they know lots of people in this game spends loads of $$$ in it. This company (or what's left of it) It's made of a couple workers who doesn't care about the game, they only care about their paycheck. 40 days without buying won't make them "close the servers" but it will hurt them so we get heared. 

A true company would've asked players how much should they put the new prices like a voting pool or something. Instead they "looked the amount of coins farmed" and just set a price wouldn't hurt their $$$ income

Just now, TheDeathGiver-DN said:

Why is people scared of "Aion being shut down"? We gonna keep playing and being abused until they decide it's time to close the game? IF they decide to close NA Aion Servers they'll just get another publisher who wants to keep this players since they know lots of people in this game spends loads of $$$ in it. This company (or what's left of it) It's made of a couple workers who doesn't care about the game, they only care about their paycheck. 40 days without buying won't make them "close the servers" but it will hurt them so we get heared. 

A true company would've asked players how much should they put the new prices like a voting pool or something. Instead they "looked the amount of coins farmed" and just set a price wouldn't hurt their $$$ income

There was a poll, it got ignored

I support your idea  @Lucimon-DN!  I was actually going to restart my sub this weekend because Im almost out of reset scrolls.. but now I wont.  Im also giving up a skin I wanted on the BCM.

For me its not just this mess with the event.   Its sending a message to @Cyan and having it sit UNREAD for 3 weeks.   And after 1 week I sent a ticket, where I was politely redirected back to the forums as the 'place for player feedback'  lol.  No, players dont matter to them.

Im still naively hopeful that MAYBE,  just MAYBE  once the players have their attention that they can finally do something to restore our faith in them.   And if they do it right, could more than correct what they lose in this 40 days.  We are already down to 2 servers, and soooooo many people have multiple accounts its hard to get a real idea how many 'players' there truly are left.  For now,  I will keep my money and see what they chose to do.

4 hours ago, Mirei-KT said:

Stop trying to make me cry... NCWEST does have a pretty good track record of ruining games and shutting them down.

4 hours ago, Cruciatus-DN said:

We all have experienced being disrespected by Aion support staff and GM's.  I'm sorry you had to go through that moment like countless others have including myself.  If only we could post screenshots of our support tickets that we have sent in and the responses we got (oh wait that's against forum rules).  Nothing like having a problem that has a clear solution but support staff and GM's are unwilling to listen and unwilling to act; then if the problem persists, eventually you will get blocked from sending in support tickets.  Let's hope this to will change, along with all the other numerous issues the community is pointing out.   

Crazy thing is not one aion korea in office has come over here to apologize or even say anything about whats happen. Instead they throw in buffs and goodies in BCM to keep you playing. That alone should make you quit playing, there's other games out there its not the end for us but for them. Bad rep company that will continue to fall further in the future.

Has anyone noticed the Black Cloud now has magical goodies in there to supplement the buffs....did I call it or what?  Remain strong keep spreading the word let your friends know that purchasing items now will be a complete waste they lose it all in 7 months....Hit'm where it hurts - NCWest is playing a dangerous game.   This is a perfect example of a need for Government regulation and I for one will be sending a letter to my congressman in regards to NCSoft NCWest's actions and the need for censure in microtransactions.   This is the complete opposite direction EA when the community confronted them head on.   This one is serious about milking the player base.  

I feel like I am witnessing the demise of this game.

I was there when the plug was pulled on another NcSoft title 'Tabula Rasa'. There was all this forum chatter just like there is here now. People complaining and people complaining about the people complaining. One guy posted "we should be happy with the people complaining, it means that they still care, when there is silence it means they no longer care and have moved on". Not long after came the silence, the forums were devoid of new posts except for the few 'devout fan girls' (yup every game has them and they will go down with the ship). The game was a ghost town, and then it was no more.

Personally I am trying my best to not get to the point of apathy so many have already reached. I am trying to give NcSoft the time to make things right. But i'm not gonna lie, they are making it really hard by their utterly dumfounding decisions. They could not be further from their player base on the state of the game.

7 minutes ago, Ubie-KT said:

Personally I am trying my best to not get to the point of apathy so many have already reached. I am trying to give NcSoft the time to make things right. But i'm not gonna lie, they are making it really hard by their utterly dumfounding decisions. They could not be further from their player base on the state of the game.

In retrospect, it was really fitting that the Dragon Lords were chipping away at Atreia piece by piece since 4.8. NCSoft was doing the same to the game itself at the same time.

Suddenly I see the death of the player at the end of 5.8 in another perspective.

As it's 2 hours from the last post I'm passing here to say that I'm still firm, NCmerda will fall if I do not listen to the players.

I think you expect it to be forgotten like everything that has already been done and was accepted but this time I will do my part to continue reminding you and your players friends that you have not done a good job and deserve to be punished

A company that does not render a good service deserves to fail although the aion is a great game
In your administration, I'd rather not play it any more.

Archived