40 days! Attention: Katalam & Danaria

Lucimon-DN

I just cancelled my prestige. What they're doing is a joke. This game is WORTHY of paying for - could you imagine if ArenaNet, Blizzard or Riot Games (random examples) that actually pay attention to their games had control of Aion? I wouldn't think twice about buying stuff. Honestly, an example is whenever I play League of Legends; yes, it's a completely different style of game and owned by a different company and yes they have WAY bigger paychecks but they have an entire section on their website dedicated to the story of League and lore extracts and short stories, fan art - it's a great connection to the community. Aion? The information on the website is mostly outdated and if you're a new player looking at the classes and races for the first time, it's seriously underwhelming with screenshots still from when the game first launched. If I remember rightly, technists aren't even on the class list. My point is just something small like making sure the website that represents the entire game is up to date; we have beautiful new maps - just take some screenshots and slap them in the gallery on the website! It's just a miniscule part of the bigger problem but just that alone shows the lack of connection to the community, even to new players. The problems only grow when you actually play.

If you want us to pay for this game, for Prestige, for Luna, we as the community will do it. But give us something worth paying for.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/23/2018 at 6:43 AM, Lucimon-DN said:

Dear Community,

It is time to take a stand against NCWest and show them that is not appropriate to disrespect their player base as such...Any company that has disrespected it's player base in the past and received public punishment from the community as whole.  Not just from their player base but from other Developers, Companies, and publishing companies.  I am asking that all current players, those quitting, taking a break, and those simply unsubbing.  "Please refrain from 40 days of any purchasing or subscriptions that will go towards supporting NCWest."  NCWest employees have purposefully shown a lack of respect for its player base by ignoring,  purposely imposing a flawed designed event (The exact same thing went through with Aion Korea.  Handed down to NCwest to repeat,) and continuing forward with its plan to syphon off the player bases hard earned money.   

Let me tell you what Is not hard earned...their job.  Because all they need to do is pitch a block of code written "once" and sell it repeatedly.   Their job, currently, should be hard earning because they are dealing with a community that is offended and enraged at their lack of respect.  With the opportunity to perform hard work to make a hard earned living.  But, instead they chose to ignore and persist with their own plan, as if we are mindless enough to simply follow.   They are acting as if they are thieves; They lie, ignore, and persist...

40 days I am asking of the community.  We need to stand together and make ourselves truly heard.  For 40 days cancel your subscriptions,  refrain from purchasing from the black cloud, and let other communities know of what is happening.   Publishers should be petitioned to perform a report for the gaming community.   Other developers should get wind of how things have progressed in Aion.  What NCWest is doing to milk its community.    Other publishers have been punished for a game being abused as such....It was not only the gamers who caused change, other developers stepped in and voiced their concerns, companies pressured others to check themselves....all because practices such as this eventually lead to government censure which the gaming community does not want.  (This is a whole new topic to explain but fits with in with the abuses NCWest has been practicing.)  

We cannot allow this to go ignored.  If anyone has paid attention to @Cyan's last post it basically stated too bad so sad new events are coming stay tuned and be ready to pay.... NCWest has ignored us and is going to proceed forward as if nothing happened.  As if we are not important to keep happy.  

Go! read her most recent post, understand that we have been blown off, they are showing us they have no respect for any of us, and it is time to show them who really is in control.

One of the few posts i agree and like at some point. You have my upvote. A lot of us have already cancelled our prestige subscriptions. EU had a protest at the time their playerbase was being treated like wallets only. I think it's time for this playerbase to react as well.

If everyone refrained from purchasing anything from NCWest for 40 days it would not kill the game, it would send a message though and maybe one that NCWest could 'hear'. It is abundantly clear that our 'voices' on the forums are either falling on deaf ears or being deliberately ignored, maybe in the hope we will 'cool down' and go back to being good little gamers grateful for any crumbs thrown our way.

If NCWest can't hear our voices then maybe, just maybe, they will hear the sound of credit cards being returned, unused, back into wallets and the sound of those wallets being firmly closed. If a mugger on the street grabbed your mobile phone from you would you run after him, waving your wallet, shouting 'Stop, you forgot to take my cash'? Well NCWest aren't muggers but they are taking us for mugs and we need to make a stand in a way they might 'hear'.

I won't be buying any NCoin for 40 days or spending what few coins I have left from my last purchase, will it do any good? I don't know but at least it is worth trying. I have supported this game for 10 years, since before it went free to play, I never regretted paying subs but of course the support was so much better back then. This game WILL die unless NCWest give it some TLC and they won't do that if we sit quietly by and let them ignore us.

this game has been dead for years now and they have done nothing but disrespected this community for years. they don't care what you do in fact they are more than likely looking for a reason to kill Aion NA anyway as they spend more money keeping it alive than what they bring in money wise lol. simple thing to do is just quit the game and never touch this trash game again.. game is not trash from design but the way they treat it. I took my stand last year by quitting and never returning.thats the real stand.

On 3/22/2018 at 8:43 PM, Lucimon-DN said:

Dear Community,

It is time to take a stand against NCWest and show them that is not appropriate to disrespect their player base as such...Any company that has disrespected it's player base in the past and received public punishment from the community as whole.  Not just from their player base but from other Developers, Companies, and publishing companies.  I am asking that all current players, those quitting, taking a break, and those simply unsubbing.  "Please refrain from 40 days of any purchasing or subscriptions that will go towards supporting NCWest."  NCWest employees have purposefully shown a lack of respect for its player base by ignoring,  purposely imposing a flawed designed event (The exact same thing went through with Aion Korea.  Handed down to NCwest to repeat,) and continuing forward with its plan to syphon off the player bases hard earned money.   

Let me tell you what Is not hard earned...their job.  Because all they need to do is pitch a block of code written "once" and sell it repeatedly.   Their job, currently, should be hard earning because they are dealing with a community that is offended and enraged at their lack of respect.  With the opportunity to perform hard work to make a hard earned living.  But, instead they chose to ignore and persist with their own plan, as if we are mindless enough to simply follow.   They are acting as if they are thieves; They lie, ignore, and persist...

40 days I am asking of the community.  We need to stand together and make ourselves truly heard.  For 40 days cancel your subscriptions,  refrain from purchasing from the black cloud, and let other communities know of what is happening.   Publishers should be petitioned to perform a report for the gaming community.   Other developers should get wind of how things have progressed in Aion.  What NCWest is doing to milk its community.    Other publishers have been punished for a game being abused as such....It was not only the gamers who caused change, other developers stepped in and voiced their concerns, companies pressured others to check themselves....all because practices such as this eventually lead to government censure which the gaming community does not want.  (This is a whole new topic to explain but fits with in with the abuses NCWest has been practicing.)  

We cannot allow this to go ignored.  If anyone has paid attention to @Cyan's last post it basically stated too bad so sad new events are coming stay tuned and be ready to pay.... NCWest has ignored us and is going to proceed forward as if nothing happened.  As if we are not important to keep happy.  

Go! read her most recent post, understand that we have been blown off, they are showing us they have no respect for any of us, and it is time to show them who really is in control.

if i tell ppl to stop buying things for 40 days u gonna stop using  vanillatools for 40 days ? i  mean trade off would be nice

@Gked-DN i been saying that for a year ppl tell me shut up deal. i told u stand up or it will get worse.. welcome to worse.  after u buy all there crap they will then take it back for next patch sorta thanks for money here is the shaft ploy.

i said it before i say it again , remember this 6.0 and aion 2  cuz its the same company  they just DO NOT CARE dont waste your time or effort with ppl who wont even give u the respect of a decent reply to a honest question just copy paste garbage and dodging.  id advise to play this when bored and activly seek another game. they are running there own business into the ground for the sake of 2-4 ppl out of 1000's  everybody i kno quit  or is quitting do to this lack of respect and not doing jack about hacking EVER  rn in illumina there are only about 10 elyos all bots and all hacking xD how sad is that ?

18 minutes ago, Etnaa-DN said:

if i tell ppl to stop buying things for 40 days u gonna stop using  vanillatools for 40 days ? i  mean trade off would be nice

@Gked-DN i been saying that for a year ppl tell me shut up deal. i told u stand up or it will get worse.. welcome to worse.  after u buy all there crap they will then take it back for next patch sorta thanks for money here is the shaft ploy.

i said it before i say it again , remember this 6.0 and aion 2  cuz its the same company  they just DO NOT CARE dont waste your time or effort with ppl who wont even give u the respect of a decent reply to a honest question just copy paste garbage and dodging.  id advise to play this when bored and activly seek another game. they are running there own business into the ground for the sake of 2-4 ppl out of 1000's  everybody i kno quit  or is quitting do to this lack of respect and not doing jack about hacking EVER  rn in illumina there are only about 10 elyos all bots and all hacking xD how sad is that ?

I guess I Shouldn't be surprised that you would be the first and only person to make such a comment.  Even the Toxic have their limits but you show no restraint.

Already Quit and uninstalled Aion.I was a loyal customer averaging at the minimum 200 dollars a week spent on Aion sometime's more.They have already lost a 10k+ a year spender.

The problem is the only way to make a company notice and change is by doing what the OP suggests,i cannot fathom why player's continue to support a company that has little respect or regard for the remaining playerbase.

I quit because i see every patch from 4.8 onwards to be nothing more than a deliberate attempt to extort more money from player's by carefully planning what they are doing.

Leveling worst patch for it since aions release,berdin's stars removal of 200% merek amulets no liquid Xp post 66 was a cashgrab,and so what if they give leveling weekends,a real mmo shouldnt even need these,there should be enough questline's with some left over to get you to max level without needing to grind the same 5-7 instance's every week once they reset or grind the same one during a exp weekend.

Gearing sure medals and tradeable gear made that part much easier,however exploding gear cost many player's huge amounts of either time or real life cash,until the added 100% supp rate yet another cash grab.

Tempering letting player's waste money time and effort yet again for month after month until they decided the playerbase is so Nyerked with it they add a pay2win tempering buff to get gear tempered without breaking.

Hacker's and cheaters,even with the anti cheat i highly doubt it will even make a dent and i guarantee big spender's wont be touched or if they are they will just use their alt accounts and start over.

More and more pay2win items added,the forums was filled with posts about +20 gears but the purified gear can be chanted to ridiculous levels.

Minions lets buff already retarded damage higher so players can get hit with12-14k damage in 2 skills by sheba's and call it pvp,or get 5 shot and insta dead by some pvp groups.

Stigma's lets add more pay2win items because we didnt have enough of these already.

Player's need to take a stand and stop playing and spending because it's the only language these company's understand.

This game is dying fast 2 server's is not good,and when you can run around the enemy's territory for age's and kill only bots or come across a occasional zerg then that says something about player populations.

Every few mintue's going back a few years enemy's were constantly linked and not just massive zerg's which is about all aion is now.

I blame the player's as much as ncsoft because until you stop spending and stop playing they wont change a thing.

Are we finally going to see an NA community get together? 

Can you put aside you hatred for other factions/higher ranks then you?

Can you put aside your hatred for people who can spend more money then you?

Can you put aside your hatred towards cheaters?

All these things need to be done make a community Discord actually work and be successful. I do not want to mention this game but BDO has made a round table discord where they voted a select few people of the community in as the representatives who will speak to Kakao games. These people are not ones who will just yell and make people feel bad about them selves they had an actual conversation saying what they hated about BDO and the way NA was being ran. Its actually gotten a few things fast tracked to our region and other things that will be getting announced in the next 1 month that is really exciting news.

I want this for Aion i want to be able to come back to the game and go ohh here it is NCsoft nyerking over NA yet again. I mention Ncsoft because i believe NCwest is 100% owned by NCsoft so NCwest  have 0 power over anything that is said or done in our region.

I'll never buy anything on NCSoft Store. Why? Because NCSOFT has locked my accout for "Use of Third Party Program".

I only use PINGZAPPER to get a better connection and NCSOFT locked my 75 account, a player what is on AION since 2011.

I had no right of defense, I had no chance of explanation. And what NCSoft can say about this:  "I am unable to provide you with any more detailed information regarding our detection methods." NCSoft.

I get a lock on my accout at a non-transparent way, and they only say this for me? I lost EVERYTHING. After some emails (2), trying to explane, the Appeal team said too: "We do not want to give you the impression that anything you say or do will reverse or alter the decision to close your account".

This is a exemple for what this company think about your playerbase, what they want to pass to us. I'm trying to stay on AION on a new account, but I have no forces to do this, I'm really sad, I couldn't defense myself, and after what happened to that event I lost the rest of the strength I had to keep playing.
I would like to leave my support and say that we need to stay united against what NCSoft is doing to its players.

What amazes me is that it took this long for players here to come to the realization that their feelings on the matter of NCSoft games means nothing to NCSoft. I realized just how much contempt NC has for NA Aion players, for example, when they simply removed all of our Collectors Edition, and other box purchase exclusives without so much as compensation. "Oh you payed full price for our games and the included in-game exclusives? Too bad, they're gone...but thank you for your patronage! Heres some lucky Vina!"

To NCSoft we're just good little cash cows to be milked for all our worth, and the moment these games are no longer deemed profitable, the axe comes down.

Regions outside of Korea are afterthoughts to NCSoft HQ. Has been that way for years, and will continue to be so.

2 hours ago, Lucimon-DN said:

Feel more sorry for the person who typed the wrong faction trying to frame me lol must be one of them flat earth believers xD 

would be careful though, that post does violate UA and its obvious that you made it lol so if I was as desperate as you are I would report but I could careless but I will take pride in the effort knowing people are trying really hard lol

I understand that before i even posted the SS someone could of tried to frame you. However you see it with CS:GO first time cheaters all the time they think they have to use there IGN or Steam name on these websites. Check their accounts in the next 2-3 days Vac ban then they are on the steam forums complaining they did nothing wrong.

Players who are pissed off with a company for what ever reason refuse to put money in to it, These players still want to stay competitive and resort to the first time cheater syndrome mistakes.  At the end of the day regardless of whether this is you or is not you the point is still loud and clear.

Why should a paying player support your Rally Cry when people can easially resort cheating and take away the hard work they spent time and $ to obtain in game achievements?

Why should players support your Rally Cry when countless others have made the same Cry before you?

What makes you different?

The answer is simple for me since i have never played with you nor have i been in voice communications with you, I have no idea what kind of person you are. For all i know on 1 hand you are a very righteous human being and are doing this for a good cause, On the  hand NO.2 you could be a person who signed up to a cheating website with your IGN and is now coming to the forums and having your friends post that no one would be that stupid to sign up with there IGN. 

What i personally know is if I flip the looking glass around and use the past information i have gathered from being in the legion I am Swear i am kuku legion with governor kinari and his brother crushix you start to understand what lengths people go to when they are outraged with a company/publisher. 

Look at my post history i saw this thread 23 hours ago from when i posted this message last post before that was on the 8th. I have not logged in to NA Aion for over 6 months played for 1 month  and then last time i logged in before that was when 5.X hit. I have 0 reason to try and frame you as i do not even know you in-fact if you see my first post actually had me believing that you may be the one who would get to be that voice for the community Aion desperately needed. I have been looking for an excuse to come back to Aion but every time i come to the forums its always someone complaining about a major issue and it turns me away every time.

All in all i am setting you up to become hand number 1 prove to the community that your Rally Cry is not already starting to fizzle out. Communicate with players in game(other  then your circle of friends).

To be honest I support the protest but this kind of protest ain't really showing power of players

Instead of boycotting their shop you should gather people in poeta and start protest there like EU did with luna nerf.That way even f2 players can show their powers too.
But right now only pay players can join this protest.Make protest happens in poeta and record video and take a screenshot and post on forum/social media will affect NCwest greatly more than this.

On 3/24/2018 at 4:36 PM, Etnaa-DN said:

Why is someone who has been caught radar hacking talking about vanillatool?
Changing the topic to hacking and bots...what an idiot.
Pretty sure the community has clowned on you forever about it. 
Sit down and be quiet, the grown ups are addressing an issue.

I don't agree, boycotting NCWest is only going to end up forcing the game to close entirely. Perhaps we should invite the NCSoft staff to a civilized discussion instead. If they wnat players, they know they need to try to listen to to us. Perhaps some volunteer GMs or moderators with LIMITED abilities, like screen shotting and kicking gold sellers and bots off for the remainder of the day but not banning anyone, a report would go to the staff for review if a volunteer kicked someone. Of course and abuse volunteer would face an immediate ban. Free to play means somne of the "official" stuff needs to be offered free to keep it going.

6 minutes ago, Azraiel-DN said:

...Perhaps we should invite the NCSoft staff to a civilized discussion instead. If they wnat players, they know they need to try to listen to to us...

Remember this thread on the old forums (you may need to log out of this forum to view it) which they completely ignored?

Have you not noticed that they're replying to other threads, but not this one?

They've had ample opportunities to have a discussion with us, which they refuse to do. Much of the contributions by other forum members have been civil with the exception of some people leaving Caps Lock on or disparaging other forum members. NCWest doesn't care. Other people are already saying that the Korean community is disappointed with how things are going with 6.0. so that should be an indication as to how much NCSoft cares.

Money talks. If anything, denying them income will bring them to the table.

7 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

To be honest I support the protest but this kind of protest ain't really showing power of players

Instead of boycotting their shop you should gather people in poeta and start protest there like EU did with luna nerf.That way even f2 players can show their powers too.
But right now only pay players can join this protest.Make protest happens in poeta and record video and take a screenshot and post on forum/social media will affect NCwest greatly more than this.

So ncsoft can ignore us like gameforge did? The only power players have is their wallet.

42 minutes ago, Azraiel-DN said:

I don't agree, boycotting NCWest is only going to end up forcing the game to close entirely.

Then let it end, much better than having a service and being treated like a clown by those who provide it

@Cyan -- in another thread that sort of went along the lines of this thread your response (before locking it up) was:

"There are already many topics on this subject. Please use one of them to discuss feedback. 

Thank you."

I'm curious.  Was someone from the company - you or another staff member - going to actually reply to what's being discussed? I'm not entirely sure which "feedback" we're meant to be "discussing" if we haven't actually got a response from someone who works for NCWest.  If you have responded and I've managed to miss it, then I apologize.

Aly-DN said: As for Truely Free, have you actually looked at other games and their models? Look at Gameforge's Aion compared to ours, just as an example. For us, you can run every instance and wear every piece of gear (save the Casus which was taken down and never should have been in the game) without paying a dime in real money. You can own a house and decorate it. You can skin any piece of armor. You can craft skins. Everything in game.. absolutely free. Can you be the top PvPer? Sure. If you have the skill, the ping and the time. Is it very easier if you pay something? Sure. But the game in it's entirety is still free. Aion is almost unplayable under Gameforge's Gold Pack model.

I have to disagree with you here. Aion is not doing great in general, it's actually in decline since long time as we all know it, but under Gameforge the game  still is a lot better than here, by ingame economy and number of players. That speaks volume. Btw, you can have anything you mentioned above  without even buying the gold pack from players but they are quite affordable. I think you have confused with RU because that region used to block content like that. Think of gold packs more like prestige pack but with some differences, it enables trading and you can buy them from broker with kinah. You're not locked out of instances or can't wear gear if you don't buy gold packs. What it does to instances is increasing their count. Some instances have been available every few days here in NA but with a gold pack some of them are available every day or increases the count if it's already daily. Not for all of them tho. There are lots of top geared players that never paid a dime to Gameforge and a good majority that buy the gold packs from other players and not themselves. More to the topic, the economy on NA sever really sucks. Things are more scarce, the prices on broker are sometimes up to 5 to 10 times more than EU servers. Besides some events and cash shop to broker, f2p players can acquire omegas from hero trials quests, something than NA doesn't have, or by farming instances but that's rng, so you need alts. There is also to be soon a permanent npc where you can exchange coins farmed in game for various resources that you need, like omegas and such. Tempering are a lot more available than omegas as so their prices are quite cheap. These are not permanent solutions to a p2w game designed by NC but more of bandages created by Gameforge to not let the players completely at the hand of p2w. They even went further and not implemented the the absurd damage from pets in pvp that is in NA. Don't get me wrong, there are quite some number players displeased with the current game and publisher, but only if they knew that it can get a lot worse, like it's currently here in NA. It's quite saddening what is happening here.

Thank you for making this thread. I stopped playing two years ago because of how p2w and money consumed this game is. I only come back to this forum like a few times during the year just to see if things are better.

If this thread wakes up NCWest and they fix this game then I might think about coming back!

Thank you, and I hope the best for the future of this game.

16 minutes ago, RoboCawk-DN said:

40 days? that's it? i'm on day 700 :)

Well, I paid for the subscription because I believe Aion is a good game, could have been great, could still be better, and just overall I really do enjoy playing.....

So paying for the subscription for me is offering up my measly 15 a month to show that "hey, I'm guaranteeing this, you did good to make a game that keeps me interested, so i'll keep payin....." 

but as we all know.....its apparent that "hope" isn't something we can place our bets on.  Ever since they overhauled their employees for representing and operating aion, the new leads have run the game to shit, and now NCWest can no longer provide even the smallest possibility of "hope" for quality content.  So yea I asked for cancelations and to avoid spending any money on BCM if possible.   I really don't know how to respond how low it was of their tactics to place up power up event and add items to the bcm.   

They didn't need to do maintenance to turn on the npc...but they sure as hell knew what they were doing.....

Anyone ever noticed NCWest never dared to respond to the two threads that went into detail of why to stop supporting them?  

On 3/26/2018 at 1:01 PM, Azraiel-DN said:

I don't agree, boycotting NCWest is only going to end up forcing the game to close entirely. Perhaps we should invite the NCSoft staff to a civilized discussion instead. If they wnat players, they know they need to try to listen to to us. Perhaps some volunteer GMs or moderators with LIMITED abilities, like screen shotting and kicking gold sellers and bots off for the remainder of the day but not banning anyone, a report would go to the staff for review if a volunteer kicked someone. Of course and abuse volunteer would face an immediate ban. Free to play means somne of the "official" stuff needs to be offered free to keep it going.

this made me LOL.

the whole point here is they WONT talk to us. and treat us like garbage.  they WONT kick ban or even talk to ppl cought cheating i mean lucimon still here u should see the video of him i got same for kazha turbo uncle, shadowdrake,viruses,breeze  and more doesn't matter 1 vid 100 vids makes 0 difference so cheaters wont get banned. they have to compensate somehow right?  i just feel sorry for such ppl i mean u know u cheat how bad u gotta feel when u get trashed by a legit person.

2 hours ago, Lucimon-DN said:

Well, I paid for the subscription because I believe Aion is a good game, could have been great, could still be better, and just overall I really do enjoy playing.....

So paying for the subscription for me is offering up my measly 15 a month to show that "hey, I'm guaranteeing this, you did good to make a game that keeps me interested, so i'll keep payin....." 

but as we all know.....its apparent that "hope" isn't something we can place our bets on.  Ever since they overhauled their employees for representing and operating aion, the new leads have run the game to shit, and now NCWest can no longer provide even the smallest possibility of "hope" for quality content.  So yea I asked for cancelations and to avoid spending any money on BCM if possible.   I really don't know how to respond how low it was of their tactics to place up power up event and add items to the bcm.   

They didn't need to do maintenance to turn on the npc...but they sure as hell knew what they were doing.....

Anyone ever noticed NCWest never dared to respond to the two threads that went into detail of why to stop supporting them?  

good maybe now that u not pay to win they will do something about your ability to while rezzing, full heal 2k xform and run though 100 skills all before the res animation finishes

Archived