Forums

@Cyan Server Buffs? Please explain.

GenericUser4611

[Event]  Accessory Preservation
[Event] Essencecore Preservation
[Event] Stigma Preservation

Please explain why these buffs suddenly appeared.

And before you, NCSoft, remove the buffs consider that several people can take/took advantage of their availability.  If you take the buffs away now, you will have the entire "Some people got Tia Eye Rewards are reduced prices" issue all over again - except this time it'll be worse because it will follow already hard feelings.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Letizi-DN said:

Players: We will no longer support this company, or at least for 40 days
NC: Oh yeah? Lets see! *pops buff*

To be fair the main issue was a disappointing event, so bringing back an event that players were very excited about isn't necessarily the worst thing to do here. That said, things sure got awkward about those tempering prices. 8D

i'd rather burn my money then give it too NC west, after their weak pity buffs, I am certain that y'all are cooked, I know the squealers when i see them, giving us these buffs proved y'all are the squealing type! So damn sad, I feel like a beloved animal passed away!

THE NPC IN THE GAME UN-CHANGED  if you want my donations, WHICH I KNOW Y"ALL NEED IT WILL BE MISSED, the donation is worth 100 players! or a couple whales I am blue whale, and up until this point was happy supporting the game, and it's community! 

Seeing the enchantment and tempering buffs implemented out of the blue has just aggravated me more than ever, to be quite honest. I loved the last time we had this event because it was announced early and I had plenty of time to stock up on stigmas, omegas, and tempering solutions. Right now it just feels like a desperate attempt to both pacify the community and earn back some cash from all those lost subscription players. I'll use a few of the supplies I have on hand but there's no way in hell I'm investing any real money into this. Talk about adding insult to injury ://

3 hours ago, Haniya-DN said:

I'll use a few of the supplies I have on hand but there's no way in hell I'm investing any real money into this. Talk about adding insult to injury ://

I think this is the best way to think of it. :) I will use the ~20 stigmas I have saved up since the last time we had these buffs, but I won't go out of my way to buy more. I will just keep working on my stigmas over time. It gives me a goal to work toward at least.

It's a nice buff and all and since omegas and temperings are not on the broker, I have absolutely no idea what's up with this buff coming in out of the blue. It's not pay2win, unless they add things to the store. (Please don't add things to the store!) If it was meant to placate the player base, wouldn't they have announced it?

Unless this is just another example of the lack of communication? Either with us or internally? (As in someone slipped it in and didn't tell the CMs so they could tell us?)

So confusing.

9 hours ago, Letizi-DN said:

Players: We will no longer support this company, or at least for 40 days

Players: Cancel prestige pack
NC: Oh yeah? Lets see! *pops buff*

Let me add up to this: 

Players : Buy 400$ worth of tempering to do +10 accessories...

NC: I knew it

Players: I grinded all of this, I don't p2w or support this company anymore...

IF this was the way they felt make people happy, they are wrong., its nice and all but there aren't omegas or tempering's, around to take a nice advantage of the buffs, since farming them in tia eye is impossible to do, since one omega can take up to 2 hours or so

10 minutes ago, Getoverhere-DN said:

This show is getting more fun by the scene...

We get buffs.. no notification.. no nothing... where are my temp sols.. oh wait.. they are overpriced so .. dont have them!

How can you even come up with this solution....

*sits back and enjoys this doom some more*

It's their attempt to covers the costs and losses from people who cancelled their Prestige Packs. NCSoft stocks fell today a lot, so.

Also, they've put Omegas, Temperings and Minion contracts in BCM with today's maintenance. 

1 minute ago, Kubei-DN said:

It's their attempt to covers the costs and losses from people who cancelled their Prestige Packs. NCSoft stocks fell today a lot, so.

Also, they've put Omegas, Temperings and Minion contracts in BCM with today's maintenance. 

/facepalm....

It seems whatever they try now its not going to work out... the same solution would admit they were wrong.. but curcling all kinds of directions to deny :)

22 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

They also added level reduction stones 10 for 1600 nccoins I guess this is what Cyan meant by we will be adding more of them to the game at some point. Yup adding them into the cash shop!

1 minute ago, Euphoria-DN said:

They also added level reduction stones 10 for 1600 nccoins I guess this is what Cyan meant by we will be adding more of them to the game at some point. Yup adding them into the cash shop!

This is what you define p2w -- the lack of available items in game which often force players rely on cash shops with real money.

• Aion Team
37 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

This was planned before the event went live. 

14 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

There will be additional Level Reduction Stones added to the game which you'll see in the next few weeks.

The buffs will be here until 11:59 PM Monday night.

Archived