@Cyan Server Buffs? Please explain.

GenericUser4611

Just now, Cyan said:

This was planned before the event went live. 

There will be additional Level Reduction Stones added to the game which you'll see in the next few weeks.

Will any statement be said on the other issue? i mean players are not happy and feel ignored @Cyan honestly someone needs to say something and address them

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

It's their attempt to covers the costs and losses from people who cancelled their Prestige Packs. NCSoft stocks fell today a lot, so.

Also, they've put Omegas, Temperings and Minion contracts in BCM with today's maintenance. 

23 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

They also added level reduction stones 10 for 1600 nccoins I guess this is what Cyan meant by we will be adding more of them to the game at some point. Yup adding them into the cash shop!

Well.

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Cyan said:

There will be additional Level Reduction Stones added to the game which you'll see in the next few weeks.

The buffs will be here until 11:59 PM Monday night.

I really can not believe how much you can understimate us. 

This event and the omegas and temperings on the store is a really interesting way to make fun of us. 

Now averyone can see it? Now you understand what "economy" was the one that Gydeon were talking? You really believed he was protecting the economy ingame or the prices on the broker? There is any limit or control now to see how many omegas or temperings we can buy? Nop. nobody cares if the economy ingame now is screwed if we buy so many of those items. As long as they have money, nothing else matters. 

But now we can see why the new prices. Now we realize that with the old settings there is no way to you to sell omegas at $2. Do you still think that Hime´s words makes sense? 

Not this time. This is a complete disrespect whit the community. 

From all the possible things you can do now, this is the worst idea. 

the community is already mad about the changes with the prices on tiamaranta´s event. You took out the easy omegas and temperings to "avoid affecting the economy" and now you start this surprise event on a friday, you say it was planned long ago. And you show us how you want to get some money from the same items that were supposed to be almost free for a month. 

I think you not only are lacking of empaty. You do not have respect and honor. 

It is not about the money. Is not about if they are cheap or not. Does not care if we can or not pay them. The point here is that you think we are stupid and you are understimating us. Buying a single item from you now, means that we are accepting that you think we are inferior and that you believe you can do whatever you want with us. I can not believe this situation. But if we have some selfrespect we are not going to give you a cent now on those items. 

56 minutes ago, Cyan said:

The buffs will be here until 11:59 PM Monday night.

Yes the return of the power up event was planned, but you guys also mentioned that you would give us prior notice before it goes up. Don't lie to the community @Cyan.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. God forbid we cancel plans, take days off, call in sick, PLAY THE DAMN GAME, and sit through mindless hours of grinding to gain tempering solutions and omegas, but if you want to blow away all of one's money to NCSoft to gain these items, SURE, be my guest!!! 

1 hour ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

I really can not believe how much you can understimate us. 

This event and the omegas and temperings on the store is a really interesting way to make fun of us. 

Now averyone can see it? Now you understand what "economy" was the one that Gydeon were talking? You really believed he was protecting the economy ingame or the prices on the broker? There is any limit or control now to see how many omegas or temperings we can buy? Nop. nobody cares if the economy ingame now is screwed if we buy so many of those items. As long as they have money, nothing else matters. 

But now we can see why the new prices. Now we realize that with the old settings there is no way to you to sell omegas at $2. Do you still think that Hime´s words makes sense? 

Not this time. This is a complete disrespect whit the community. 

They weren't protecting their economy, they were attempting to protect their paychecks.  

this is what I call an abusive relationship. They slap our face and then comeback with shinny buffs L O L

not buying that. Tempering Preservation won't bridge the gap between players, it will INCREASE the gap between the ones who got their purified gear and the ones who don't

We were told that the power up buffs would be returning at some point, but claiming that this random implementation was "planned" is really a stretch... Last time we were given more than a week's notice and an official post on the event page. I'm wondering if maybe it's better for them to ignore us and not respond at all, when nonsense like this is the alternative. Heaven preserve me :1

On 2/13/2018 at 8:10 PM, Cyan said:

Power Up Week will be returning in the future. We don't have exact plans yet, and it may not be the exact same when when it's implemented again but the buffs will make their way back to you all in some form or fashion.

3 minutes ago, Haniya-DN said:

We were told that the power up buffs would be returning at some point, but claiming that this random implementation was "planned" is really a stretch... Last time we were given more than a week's notice and an official post on the event page. I'm wondering if maybe it's better for them to ignore us and not respond at all, when nonsense like this is the alternative. Heaven preserve me :1

It was planned.

Probably planned yesterday, but planned!

4 hours ago, Cyan said:

@Cyan bs.gif

If this had been a "Planned" event you would not have slunk in with your tail between your legs at 2AM to activate those buffs. Nor would you have taken the servers down for "unplanned/emergency" maintenance on a FRIDAY to add the items, (which we have been on our knees begging for, for months) not to the GAME but to the NYERKING BCM!

Your response, this "event", is the equivalent of attempting to extinguish a forest fire with jet fuel.

That's the automatic time the weekend buffs come up. BCM update was done after the server update and doesn't require the game to go offline. The maint was to add the NPC back.

Before you come after me, I'm pissed about all of this too, but your starting assumption is wrong.

Edit:

I did get a chuckle out of your last line though. That's not wrong.

45 minutes ago, Shaidessa-KT said:

@Cyan bs.gif

If this had been a "Planned" event you would not have slunk in with your tail between your legs at 2AM to activate those buffs. Nor would you have taken the servers down for "unplanned/emergency" maintenance on a FRIDAY to add the items, (which we have been on our knees begging for, for months) not to the GAME but to the NYERKING BCM!

Your response, this "event", is the equivalent of attempting to extinguish a forest fire with jet fuel.

Wow that last line was spot on....

spread the word get people involved focus on concentrating everything related to the abuse in this thread 

Archived