now im worried about the state of the game

GenericUser1369

im a long time aion vet and i seen a few serv merges in my day...now theirs only 2 after the merg now im worried

next thing we know there will only be 1...then pofff bye bye aion

i love this game but is also hard to play as a tank in a unbalance pvp game i don't want to see this world die

spreed the word to help get this up to proper lvls

How many times can you let a company take a dump on you and keep sitting underneath them? This is the question you need to ask your self and if you consider being shat on is an alright thing then keep staying with the game eventually people come to a realization that its the company/Developer that is ruining the game you love that is forcing people to quit.

1 hour ago, Heaps-SL said:

Try final fantasy online in the meantime. Dozens of populated servers, many of them even closed due to congestion lol! And a very healthy community. And it's P2P not P2W :)

Don't get me wrong, I still love Aion, but it's good to have options and a different perspective.

It's always good to have some variation in life, keeps the mind fresh!

pre 55 is the best for me. those hard days having my ass owned by those rifters really freaks me out but also very entertaining and keeping my adrenaline.

I need to always stay alerted and hunt monster near the other fellows so I can shout and run to them if rifter is around and stay together.

seems so redundant to even type this,.. but, lol, wth,.. the amount of hackers, still in this game, is what did me in, and blatant refusal of game hosts, to address. That, and the prices... will love Aion, forever, great memories, but, its NOT WORKING now.. even if they moved ALL, into one server,.. it still would not fix. Kill cancer, at its source, and, you may stand a chance.. sadly, our Aion, believes in taking supplements, rather then a full surgery. ( ex )

I guess the game is alittle unbalanced, every class has it's OP aspect from what I have seen. I wouldnt say templar is in a bad place though. Every class is strong and i have seen every class whoop ass. Honestly its the money that people can put into thier character(s) that make it unbalanced. Even with the new archon gear and wings at +15, all my accessories at +5, +7 bracelet and plume i felt like a soft stick of butter and i hit like a pool noodle. 

Imo, one server would be great for this game. I honestly hate the fact that people just make so many accounts on different servers. Yes people could just make more for the one server but it would stop the let's play for this server today thing.

As said above the hacks are what have made me quit playing the game. I love the fact of watching people heal and cast skills while silenced or using multiple potions even when there is a CD. I have seen people remove debuffs over and over and im just so confused on what is going on. Just been seeing a lot of fishy stuff lately.

But anyways, aion was great I was happy on how far I could get with putting in effort and the money i put into this for gambling fun. Pzncwest, don't let these people down they need you.

So many sob stories here. The game is for sure not dead. I do however think NC is not doing all they can for the community. The hackers are really bad and even people who have submitted mountains of proof you see that player still going around. The game is great and I enjoy the people but we do need more support from NC.

17 hours ago, Khyri-TM said:

lSo many sob stories here. The game is for sure not dead. I do however think NC is not doing all they can for the community. The hackers are really bad and even people who have submitted mountains of proof you see that player still going around. The game is great and I enjoy the people but we do need more support from NC.

mmkay Khyri,.. say this after u spent yrs of ur hrs here,.. and some dipshit noob - sin/ranger/ - name it class, wrecked u, and, u KNOW it wasn't possible/fair- this has been Aion, for uncountless yrs now.. us good ppl know it,.. the cheaters too

20 minutes ago, NamePending-SL said:

mmkay Khyri,.. say this after u spent yrs of ur hrs here,.. and some dipshit noob - sin/ranger/ - name it class, wrecked u, and, u KNOW it wasn't possible/fair- this has been Aion, for uncountless yrs now.. us good ppl know it,.. the cheaters too

Apologies Khyri,.. been trying to sort out new system,.. we agree, in many things,..some,.. insubstantial, if you can let go of the "sob stories ", I'm sure, we could be more agreeable.. hackers, that run relentless here, is the greatest undoing. Its been going on now, for several yrs but, now that its costing ppl money,.. its no longer funny,.. would like NCsoft/Aion to support.  Enough, is enough!

and, they give us, in response to all of our dedicated yrs, this shit scam excuse of a " forum " ... omg,... its the worst,.. cant even single out a peculiar server forum,.. are we all just mushed into one now, like a gigantic marshmallow?...So wrong,.. all yrs we gave here, to be done like this

5 hours ago, NamePending-SL said:

Apologies Khyri,.. been trying to sort out new system,.. we agree, in many things,..some,.. insubstantial, if you can let go of the "sob stories ", I'm sure, we could be more agreeable.. hackers, that run relentless here, is the greatest undoing. Its been going on now, for several yrs but, now that its costing ppl money,.. its no longer funny,.. would like NCsoft/Aion to support.  Enough, is enough!

The hacker stuff I get. I mean the game is dying stuff. People who keep saying that will be the downfall of the game. New players will never want to join where the community is so negative. I came back recently and I was enjoying this so much but you get on here and its like dead this dead that. People just need to stop paying for anything in game then when they aren't satisfied. The voice should be game is being hacked/ broken not dead. 

7 minutes ago, Khyri-TM said:

The hacker stuff I get. I mean the game is dying stuff. People who keep saying that will be the downfall of the game. New players will never want to join where the community is so negative. I came back recently and I was enjoying this so much but you get on here and its like dead this dead that. People just need to stop paying for anything in game then when they aren't satisfied. The voice should be game is being hacked/ broken not dead. 

I don't think sugarcoating a situation is the way to go. Forced positivity is another way of saying "in denial". It's important to stay critical of the game you love and hold the people in charge accountable for these problems. Some of the "negativity" is exaggerated, but others are genuine criticism of the game and NCWest as a whole. In the end, it's up to the people running this game to keep the atmosphere positive by giving the customers what they want. Criticize the managers who are letting the negativity spread, not the playerbase for having a negative opinion of the current state of the game.

12 minutes ago, Rinkusan-SL said:

I don't think sugarcoating a situation is the way to go. Forced positivity is another way of saying "in denial". It's important to stay critical of the game you love and hold the people in charge accountable for these problems. Some of the "negativity" is exaggerated, but others are genuine criticism of the game and NCWest as a whole. In the end, it's up to the people running this game to keep the atmosphere positive by giving the customers what they want. Criticize the managers who are letting the negativity spread, not the playerbase for having a negative opinion of the current state of the game.

Criticize all you want. If you put off new players you won't have a game you love to play anymore and it will be even worse. You have to keep a balancing act with getting your voice heard and making sure new people are coming in. I'm not sugar coating anything.

16 minutes ago, Khyri-TM said:

Criticize all you want. If you put off new players you won't have a game you love to play anymore and it will be even worse. You have to keep a balancing act with getting your voice heard and making sure new people are coming in. I'm not sugar coating anything.

The biggest issue in the first place is "getting your voice heard". NCWest has a bad record when it comes to engaging with criticism; they regularly ignore complaints and even a while ago refused to respond to a letter that the Aion playerbase put together. The players are not responsible for the influx (or lack thereof) of new players; NCWest is.

Sure, current players can help bring in new players, but if the game isn't properly managed and the company isn't catering to their customers, those new players and even some of the veterans will not stay for the long run. Do you blame Yelp critics for a restaurant's lack of new customers, or do you blame the restaurant owners and managers?

It's important to stay critical of the game you love and hold the people in charge accountable for these problems.

-tears well up in goatkuns goateyeballs as rinkusan, a true American, spreads the glorious word of democracy to aiononline.com- 

Well said rinkusan well said let freedom ring.

I'm just trying to help anyone thinking of playing this game... why should they waste time and energy... possibly money? I mean I dont mind grinding and working my way forward but it has come to a point it seems money is the only thing to really boost you forward. So many people are so far advance these people won't enjoy anything unless they like PVE, and even then it's annoying to get decent PVE gear. I remember when IS gear was the best and you always got the same piece over and over again... even now you can get just mythic AC gear and you'll be fine for most places, if you know how the instances are and how to do your class you can probably do anything PVE. But most people can't learn for some reason.

As someone said before there is so much proof of cheaters. Yet you still see them. Honestly what makes me laugh is the cry babies who uploaded worseluck and I forget the other guys name for SL server once, I saw one video and they get banned when I seen multiple of others. Hearing the rumor about people modifying the folders in aion so they can speed things up or cancel animations. I mean I seen cheat engine before. I even looked up other things on YouTube, gaming on the pc is broken anything is possible it's scary.

The support and communication with these people are horrible. It's like a bunch of BR's... some the tickets I have seen is amazing. They honestly don't care and just want money. But I can't blame them. It's a company after all. Money is all that matters. 

The game started to die after 5.0 killed PvE, by making it a daily endless grind to level in areas where you get ganked.

The equipment gap grew substantially as well, making it unattractive for casual players which comprised most of the player base.

Before 5.0 blood mark gear was fun and easy to get and was reasonably useful. Now there is no equivalent, they deleted the maps that gave easy blood marks.

Archived