Hi, Is there any guide for what to do after being a Arcdaeva?

OnionKnight-DN

I am kind like a returning player and like PvP.

I have a tour in Illuma and find out that the new PvP gear is based on Spinel medals?

So I am wondering is there any way to farm Spinel medals and AP? Since the amout of AP to exchange one piece is huge and also need to "charge it to Augment it". There are tons of quests and Campaigns in my quest list so I am kind lost now haha. (thanks for the 200% xp boost makes me lv up such quick)

And I am also wondering what are the main daily or weekly that have high priority to do?

Thanks every one!

Imo the only way your going to get prime captain gear is getting it on the broker. It's going to take you way too long if you try and farm it. when 6.0 comes everything becomes useless anyways except aetherforging so what i would recommend you to do is just get the feels of every dungeon for now, but you don't have to rush yourself to level 75. Level up your aetherforging to 300 since thats what you need to craft the best end game gear in 6.0. There's no real dailies or weeklies that are high priority for you to do these days, i would say go to siege if you have the time and get stuff there?

1 hour ago, PokeALot-DN said:

Imo the only way your going to get prime captain gear is getting it on the broker. It's going to take you way too long if you try and farm it. when 6.0 comes everything becomes useless anyways except aetherforging so what i would recommend you to do is just get the feels of every dungeon for now, but you don't have to rush yourself to level 75. Level up your aetherforging to 300 since thats what you need to craft the best end game gear in 6.0. There's no real dailies or weeklies that are high priority for you to do these days, i would say go to siege if you have the time and get stuff there?

that is very useful info! Seems like the prime captain gear has existed for a long time. I will consider get some PVE stuff and do some aetherforging and wait for the new updates. Thanks!

57 minutes ago, OnionKnight-DN said:

that is very useful info! Seems like the prime captain gear has existed for a long time. I will consider get some PVE stuff and do some aetherforging and wait for the new updates. Thanks!

For Pve armor/weaps, try finding some people who can help you through either Aoe/Coe you can get pve% armor in there from the loot! Just try and spend your kinah towards aetherforging

Archived