Armsfusion SW harp

that depends of what you want on that harp, do you want maximum pvp attack and dont mind losing casting speed, put another dashing harp beneath it. do you want more magic boost and casting speed, the best bet is an exalted prowess, it is expensive to get, or a sophisticated frigida harp. if neither of those options aplease you, you might consider using an ahserion harp. try playing with the harps in the many online calculators that are around.

I recently got my 80 AP harp, I'm using a 75AP harp as bottom combine (the augment bonuses stack, so you get an extra 4.4% pvp attack, and it's way cheaper than farming a 2nd 80AP harp), at +20 is at almost 30% pvp attack (with idian), I barely notice the missing cast speed compared to my old setup (frigida + 75ap combine) since I rarely full-charge skills in pvp, and most sw skills are short/instant casts anyway.

If you still prefer to maintain an atk speed + cast speed setup, combine it with any high bonus stats harp (ahserion, sophisticated frigida, high level aetherforging harps, anything that doesn't have conditioning).

Since 80 AP gear doesn't break on failed enchants, I'd recommend you use it on top so that you can safely try to enchant it past +15, that will out-stat any other pve harp + ap combine setup in terms of mb/pvp attack, and the difference in base MA is negligible since the the 80 AP harp has good stats any way thanks to being L80.

Archived