Forums

Sunayaka

LemonCake-KT

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Kubei-DN said:

Considering the fact that I've seen you kick someone out of the alliance because probably Eikure requested it, I'm not sure whether you can even have a word on that. The hat is for everyone, regardless if skill or stat, therefore no one should be denied access to it by kicking people out. 

Keep on kicking and barring entire legion guys, that sure will help you a lot.

To be fair, if Devorer had not kicked whoever he kicked, then the league leader could (would) have kicked his entire alliance. So Devorer -- and any other alliance leader who is put in this position -- is up against a rock and a hard place. My alliance leader last night had to kick someone because the league leader called it out in alert chat. After she did so, we were all talking in TS about how terrible it made us feel and that we didn't want to do it, but felt we had to or our entire alliance would be kicked from the league.

I'm not saying this makes it right that we are kicking people, of course, just offering an explanation. Of course, if you try to speak out in chat, the entire faction jumps down your throat, as we saw happen to Auquin (at least I think it was Auquin) a few nights ago.

Just now, Vantheria-DN said:

To be fair, if Devorer had not kicked whoever he kicked, then the league leader could (would) have kicked his entire alliance. So Devorer -- and any other alliance leader who is put in this position -- is up against a rock and a hard place. My alliance leader last night had to kick someone because the league leader called it out in alert chat. After she did so, we were all talking in TS about how terrible it made us feel and that we didn't want to do it, but felt we had to or our entire alliance would be kicked from the league.

I agree and don't blame @Devorer-DN entirely (he's a nice guy, c'mon) but I don't think people should, you know, agree with this whole thing :/

2 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

I'm not saying this makes it right that we are kicking people, of course, just offering an explanation. Of course, if you try to speak out in chat, the entire faction jumps down your throat, as we saw happen to Auquin (at least I think it was Auquin) a few nights ago.

OK, in 2012 or back in 3.x (my memory is a bit vague), people squabbled over the helm from Suna, mind you, back then it really was  was squabbling over - but I never saw whole legions being blocked.

It was not ever  a very interesting boss fight in and of itself, what made it interesting was that it was held in the eye- so there was supposed to be competition from the other faction - i.e. PVP.  

Typical Suna fight (fun) and not these sad stories: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfjBupk6RIc   

People were usually more open to reasonable discussion since we had to work together to get Suna, I guess since that is less of a case you are free to fight amongst each other now.

38 minutes ago, Calista-DN said:

OK, in 2012 or back in 3.x (my memory is a bit vague), people squabbled over the helm from Suna, mind you, back then it really was  was squabbling over - but I never saw whole legions being blocked.

It was not ever  a very interesting boss fight in and of itself, what made it interesting was that it was held in the eye- so there was supposed to be competition from the other faction - i.e. PVP.  

Typical Suna fight (fun) and not these sad stories: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfjBupk6RIc   

People were usually more open to reasonable discussion since we had to work together to get Suna, I guess since that is less of a case you are free to fight amongst each other now.

It worked a lot better back then because all the items from sunayaka could be traded. So what would happen is the leader would loot everything and then have rolls for the items THEY COULD USE back in town. It could work the same way now if stuff was tradable but it's not.

5 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

Entire legions are barred from runs because of this idiocy. "Kick everyone from iZerg or Nation legion" add other legions too that I haven't mentioned. Seems the whole fiasco started with Sleeping Knights, didn't it?

Considering the fact that I've seen you kick someone out of the alliance because probably Eikure requested it, I'm not sure whether you can even have a word on that. The hat is for everyone, regardless if skill or stat, therefore no one should be denied access to it by kicking people out. 

Keep on kicking and barring entire legion guys, that sure will help you a lot.

We decided, as this cryer put it, to be "as bad as KT-E".

No one is banned from going to Sunayaka.  No one is being "denied access" to the boss.  You can go to it; you can DPS it.  You want to go to Suna? Go for it.  You want a league? Form a league :)

It's a world boss.  Everyone is welcome to form their own leagues.  Been that way since game started.  Good luck.

2 hours ago, handsome-DN said:

It worked a lot better back then because all the items from sunayaka could be traded. So what would happen is the leader would loot everything and then have rolls for the items THEY COULD USE back in town. It could work the same way now if stuff was tradable but it's not.

Good point, as I said, my memory was vague on a few points :$   6 years back is quite a while, and that makes sense, for myself I never rolled on the helm (for example)  since it was not an item that was needed for my primary set but was really required by clerics or chanters, but it was definitely traded at the time or sold.

On 27/03/2018 at 8:30 PM, Bryos-DN said:

Why "a skin" is less of a reason to get the item? Some people's playtime revolve about aesthetics, so getting a skin is just as important as it is for you to increase your precious useless stat as much as possible. I mean, I would be fine with it if there were other "Dragon Heads" in-game, but there arent (other than the ugly Chinese parade one).

i came here to say that i dont really like this sorta elitism  which was made necessary on keep saying even lvl 69/70 rolling on those items ( never even understood while there were in the league). Im not elitist at all but if u are not lvl 74/75 by now u dont care that much of the game so u dont care that much of the MR set anyway.

completely disagree on the decision of kicking an all legion for 1 legion mate choice of rolling. I barely feel responsible for my own actions imagine  for the whole legion :P

BUT THEN U SEE PEOPLE WITH THIS MENTALITY, OF WASTING SUCHA MR RARITY BECAUSE OF THE SKIN AND U REALIZE.. THAT  U  CANT REALLY BLAME THE ELITISM.. 

(For people who want the skin) If it is the same skin it was years ago, that existed first in Nute Warrens in Heiron from a rare chest spawn if you really want to farm it but you do need to be within level range for the chest to drop the loot. I think for this hat there is 2 chests with the big red chest being the one with the chance of a drop it. Regardless you must loot the chest when it spawns if is it not the correct chest because it is the only way to the get a chance of the correct chest to spawn. The timer is like 1 or 2 hours I think, it has been a long time and has several locations is pops up in when it does spawn but again, only 1 chest will spawn at a time. I know this is Elyos area but unless things have changed, you won't be kicked from the zone logging off, at least I was not when I farmed the wind spirit hat from the Asmo Mau area years ago. Hopes this helps! :3

Please NCsoft next time this event comes around make this like  a fort coalition because obviously people will be people and children will be children nobody should have to feel left out because they may not have the gear or time playing and deserve a chance to improve themselves without being harassed because some people think they are carrying the faction. Before you trolls start saying I am whining because I am one of those people look at the DPS meters and I am on some them so nobody is carrying me.

44 minutes ago, Yona-DN said:

(For people who want the skin) If it is the same skin it was years ago, that existed first in Nute Warrens in Heiron from a rare chest spawn if you really want to farm it but you do need to be within level range for the chest to drop the loot. I think for this hat there is 2 chests with the big red chest being the one with the chance of a drop it. Regardless you must loot the chest when it spawns if is it not the correct chest because it is the only way to the get a chance of the correct chest to spawn. The timer is like 1 or 2 hours I think, it has been a long time and has several locations is pops up in when it does spawn but again, only 1 chest will spawn at a time. I know this is Elyos area but unless things have changed, you won't be kicked from the zone logging off, at least I was not when I farmed the wind spirit hat from the Asmo Mau area years ago. Hopes this helps! :3

The skin is totally unique and looks nothing like the old hat.

It's a big blue cartoon-ish dragon head.

27 minutes ago, Acanya-DN said:

Please NCsoft next time this event comes around make this like  a fort coalition because obviously people will be people and children will be children nobody should have to feel left out because they may not have the gear or time playing and deserve a chance to improve themselves without being harassed because some people think they are carrying the faction. Before you trolls start saying I am whining because I am one of those people look at the DPS meters and I am on some them so nobody is carrying me.

time to queue my alt army and roll everything! coalition is great. :D

On 3/27/2018 at 0:39 AM, Momo-KT said:

there were about 30 of us who dps'd the boss ourselves about 80% of its hp, faster than a league of 100+? why should we invite lvl 70's at 10% hp when we did all the work and need the items more? we even put it on bid roll so we didn't get the items for free, maybe if you helped you would get invited

WELL SAID MOMO FROM KT E THESE GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD WE WORKED IN AIONONLINE.COM!! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST COME AND JOIN OUR SQUAD AND ROLL ON THE EQUIPMENT PROVIDED BY NCSOFTONLINE.COM? NOT ON MY JIGGING JIGGLY JIGGA WATCH! 

NEXT TIME THEY COME MOMO MAKE SURE TO HIT THEM WITH THE POOPING POOPILY POOPER DC MODE LIKE U DID IN EVERLASTING GALE CANYON LOL THATLL TEL EM TO NEVER MESS WITH US AGAIN

Archived