Sunayaka

LemonCake-KT

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, LemonCake-KT said:

Aion players become greedy, I saw that Katalam elyos kill Sunayaka by 1 alli without inviting other players.

:(

And a lot of people wants to have the fatties with groupal loot....

this happens when only few players can have advantage by killing something. Sunny gives limited items. Less people in the team, higher chances to get something. 

46 minutes ago, LemonCake-KT said:

Aion players become greedy, I saw that Katalam elyos kill Sunayaka by 1 alli without inviting other players.

this is not happening on DN-A. (Most of the) Asmodians are working together on it. Thanks to all the nice people that are leading the leagues.

U guys are talking something wrong about it. we actually started with 32 ppl and we almost got 75% of sunny health with ourselves also fighting against some asmodian ppl. when the suna became less than 20% most people came near the boss and tried to get in the alliance. Why do we have to put people who did not even help when we were recruiting and posting on lfg tho.

1 hour ago, LemonCake-KT said:

yas dude. Let me invite you in the ally when the boss is 25% after dpsing for 40min. Yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

there were about 30 of us who dps'd the boss ourselves about 80% of its hp, faster than a league of 100+? why should we invite lvl 70's at 10% hp when we did all the work and need the items more? we even put it on bid roll so we didn't get the items for free, maybe if you helped you would get invited

I was there... right before it spawn, shouting and normal chat to invite before the server came down, and I continue again after it went up. Also, there were few other peoples shouting to invite but got ignore. Maybe, I should just post all the names. I also screenshot you know ^_^

5 hours ago, GodIsALie-KT said:

Lets just admit that before half of the league were freeloaders. Its fair to let the people who deserve to get the loot instead of some random 60+ alts. Before crying for invite u should prove that you've done good for elyos. 

You know, there IS a balance between those two extremes you posted... As @Sunix-DN said, we on DN-A have found a way to work together. The league starts forming about 20 minutes in advance to give people plenty of time. Alliance leaders actually post in lfg to get people and fill up the league. Alliances generally only take levels 72+ to avoid alts, but 72 is a fair number, I think, as most people have at least one toon at that level. Alliances then do ready checks right when the dragon drops. Anyone who is afk is kicked. It's not that difficult if people arrive in Tia Eye in a timely manner and contribute.

4 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

You know, there IS a balance between those two extremes you posted... As @Sunix-DN said, we on DN-A have found a way to work together. The league starts forming about 20 minutes in advance to give people plenty of time. Alliance leaders actually post in lfg to get people and fill up the league. Alliances generally only take levels 72+ to avoid alts, but 72 is a fair number, I think, as most people have at least one toon at that level. Alliances then do ready checks right when the dragon drops. Anyone who is afk is kicked. It's not that difficult if people arrive in Tia Eye in a timely manner and contribute.

I am not gonna say DN -A is wrong. However, last night sunayaka on KT was different situation. KT E had sudden server down while we doing sunayaka. When we came back after server up again, we formed ally as quickly as possible and also posted for help on lfg thingies. The result was 30~33 ppl in the league killing sunny's 80%hp with also pvping asmos.It took like 40min to get like that. when it was almost over, ppl came or wispered to be in the league for loot and we did not allow that for ppl who tried from beginning. I do not think this can be wrong decision.

14 minutes ago, Mood-KT said:

I am not gonna say DN -A is wrong. However, last night sunayaka on KT was different situation. KT E had sudden server down while we doing sunayaka. When we came back after server up again, we formed ally as quickly as possible and also posted for help on lfg thingies. The result was 30~33 ppl in the league killing sunny's 80%hp with also pvping asmos.It took like 40min to get like that. when it was almost over, ppl came or wispered to be in the league for loot and we did not allow that for ppl who tried from beginning. I do not think this can be wrong decision.

I see. Well, if you all truly tried to get people included, posted in lfg, etc, then no, I do not think you were wrong.

11 hours ago, Mood-KT said:

U guys are talking something wrong about it. we actually started with 32 ppl and we almost got 75% of sunny health with ourselves also fighting against some asmodian ppl. when the suna became less than 20% most people came near the boss and tried to get in the alliance. Why do we have to put people who did not even help when we were recruiting and posting on lfg tho.

There are few peoples shouting and asking to join right before Sunyaka spawn. But they all got ignored. Saw it myself ?

1 hour ago, Mood-KT said:

There was no LFG recruitment before the server was down. I know because I was running around the map looking for Boxes for like 2 hours. And I saw in LFG, peoples asking if there are any Sunny alli but nada... when I came running in the middle, there were already an alli of elyos. And some asmos at the bottom trying to kill some of the peoples...

After the server went up...It's a different story. I was not talking about that anyway.

11 hours ago, Momo-KT said:

would you like to post your level and if you did more than 60,000 damage in 30mins?

I am not interested in killing Sunny and I have never been in the alli before. I make a thread about this because of the peoples you ignored.

I am full healing L75 cleric. Not sure if I am suppose to be dps class.

12 hours ago, Bow-KT said:

yas dude. Let me invite you in the ally when the boss is 25% after dpsing for 40min. Yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Hey dude, I don't think you guys reach 25% before the server went down.

I've seen DN-A working nicely together in killing the boss, however, greed is visible but not talked about. Some players believe the hairpin should be a priority towards clerics, however I just find the ridiculous. I've seen the league leader ordering alliance captains in kicking people from specific legions because they "ninja" the loot, but forget to remember the hairpin is also a very nice, cute looking skin. It's ridiculous how people get so upset over templars, gunners and other classes rolling on it -- the drop is for everyone and league leader should not be kicking players because they think they know better.

So I can say, I'm fairly disappointed how DN-A approached the situation. Punishing full legions for one single player. In the end, the hat is complete and utter garbage in 6.0, traded for the same item you can just farm from an instance.

1 hour ago, Kubei-DN said:

I've seen DN-A working nicely together in killing the boss, however, greed is visible but not talked about. Some players believe the hairpin should be a priority towards clerics, however I just find the ridiculous. I've seen the league leader ordering alliance captains in kicking people from specific legions because they "ninja" the loot, but forget to remember the hairpin is also a very nice, cute looking skin. It's ridiculous how people get so upset over templars, gunners and other classes rolling on it -- the drop is for everyone and league leader should not be kicking players because they think they know better.

So I can say, I'm fairly disappointed how DN-A approached the situation. Punishing full legions for one single player. In the end, the hat is complete and utter garbage in 6.0, traded for the same item you can just farm from an instance.

These are very good points, and I do agree with you wholeheartedly. I have said several times that people are overreacting about this stupid hat. It does not bother me when other classes "ninja" the hat. As a chanter, I technically get to roll on it anyway, but I don't care if anyone else gets it because -- as you said -- it is a cute skin. :) I also agree with you about punishing entire legions due to the actions of one person, and that is also something I have spoken out about. Alas, people take this game very seriously and get very jealous about loot lol. A friend of mine, a level 72 cleric, got the hat last week and someone shouted and called her an alt. I was very mad and was like no... she's a good healing cleric, leave her alone. Anyway, I digress. Yes, you are correct. People can be quite nasty during some of these events.

4 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

These are very good points, and I do agree with you wholeheartedly. I have said several times that people are overreacting about this stupid hat. It does not bother me when other classes "ninja" the hat. As a chanter, I technically get to roll on it anyway, but I don't care if anyone else gets it because -- as you said -- it is a cute skin. :) I also agree with you about punishing entire legions due to the actions of one person, and that is also something I have spoken out about. Alas, people take this game very seriously and get very jealous about loot lol. A friend of mine, a level 72 cleric, got the hat last week and someone shouted and called her an alt. I was very mad and was like no... she's a good healing cleric, leave her alone. Anyway, I digress. Yes, you are correct. People can be quite nasty during some of these events.

I've seen two entire legions getting punished for that, one because a gunner rolled on it and another person who I believe is a templar or sorcerer. Then, after the boss raid ended, many have entered their alts and used abusive language in LFG saying ridiculous stuff about "ninjaing" the most important MR hat in the game. Really? Since when do clerics or any other class get priority? Just a matter of time there will be a single alliance taking down the boss out of greed and elitism. I mentioned a similar issue with fatty farming with group loot. See, this has happened, but with the boss instead.

And even if this said player gets the hat for MR; if we get the exact same exchange list as Korea, and the hat is not +5, it becomes garbage and useless, even as skin. So yeah, keep on making a fuss on it, DN-A. It's pathetic. This event is just showing the worst of people, it made me stop from logging in.

16 hours ago, LemonCake-KT said:

You're not missing out on much. It was the extendable pieces at first (this was reasonable), but then greed kicked in. On KT, non-Chanters/Clerics are not allowed to roll on the hat, or certain people will make sure "everyone blacklists you!". Some will even log their alts to shame people in lfg, it's pathetic. People don't realize that some may want the hat because it is a cute skin, or to sell it so that they too can actually get something out of this event, or that they are rolling to help a Cleric friend out. Makes you wonder what is next. Class-roll on the +11/+12 manastones?

NCWest provided people with reasons to log out. But it may be the playerbase itself that keeps them from logging in again.

2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

I'm chanter and I really don't care about that skin either. But I do see some legit reasons on the "rules" around this hairpin

but.... whaterver... I'm passing it most of the time because I don't want to spend a good roll on it. I WANT THE SECOND WEAPON PIECEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAA

21 minutes ago, Mirei-KT said:

You're not missing out on much. It was the extendable pieces at first (this was reasonable), but then greed kicked in. On KT, non-Chanters/Clerics are not allowed to roll on the hat, or certain people will make sure "everyone blacklists you!". Some will even log their alts to shame people in lfg, it's pathetic. People don't realize that some may want the hat because it is a cute skin, or to sell it so that they too can actually get something out of this event, or that they are rolling to help a Cleric friend out. Makes you wonder what is next. Class-roll on the +11/+12 manastones?

NCWest provided people with reasons to log out. But it may be the playerbase itself that keeps them from logging in again.

Weapons pieces and the hat are not tradable which is really the main problem... So there is no selling it or rolling on it to help out a cleric friend.

Archived