Sunayaka

LemonCake-KT

3 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

I've seen DN-A working nicely together in killing the boss, however, greed is visible but not talked about. Some players believe the hairpin should be a priority towards clerics, however I just find the ridiculous. I've seen the league leader ordering alliance captains in kicking people from specific legions because they "ninja" the loot, but forget to remember the hairpin is also a very nice, cute looking skin. It's ridiculous how people get so upset over templars, gunners and other classes rolling on it -- the drop is for everyone and league leader should not be kicking players because they think they know better.

So I can say, I'm fairly disappointed how DN-A approached the situation. Punishing full legions for one single player. In the end, the hat is complete and utter garbage in 6.0, traded for the same item you can just farm from an instance.

You might not like the fact that we punish whole legions but we are trying to get the hairpins to classes that could benefit the most...  You say we're doing it because of greed but its not as greedy as people who want it for the skin and have no use for it other than that.  More than half of the people that come to sunayaka do almost nothing and roll anyways.  Also everything is trash in 6.0 so why bother playing at all?

Here are some dps meters from a few of the boss kills.  Even as a chanter i outdps majority of the faction

https://imgur.com/a/wqCPb

https://imgur.com/a/PdsnW

https://imgur.com/a/428zX

https://imgur.com/a/qfcHy

https://imgur.com/a/UmqGP

https://imgur.com/a/TwFfl

https://imgur.com/a/ifWJM

https://imgur.com/a/bDZlE

https://imgur.com/a/ywBAu

https://imgur.com/a/LjR8E

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why "a skin" is less of a reason to get the item? Some people's playtime revolve about aesthetics, so getting a skin is just as important as it is for you to increase your precious useless stat as much as possible. I mean, I would be fine with it if there were other "Dragon Heads" in-game, but there arent (other than the ugly Chinese parade one).

2 hours ago, Kubei-DN said:

I've seen two entire legions getting punished for that, one because a gunner rolled on it and another person who I believe is a templar or sorcerer. Then, after the boss raid ended, many have entered their alts and used abusive language in LFG saying ridiculous stuff about "ninjaing" the most important MR hat in the game. Really? Since when do clerics or any other class get priority? Just a matter of time there will be a single alliance taking down the boss out of greed and elitism. I mentioned a similar issue with fatty farming with group loot. See, this has happened, but with the boss instead.

And even if this said player gets the hat for MR; if we get the exact same exchange list as Korea, and the hat is not +5, it becomes garbage and useless, even as skin. So yeah, keep on making a fuss on it, DN-A. It's pathetic. This event is just showing the worst of people, it made me stop from logging in.

sounds like it's time to truly be elitist jerks like everyone who complains says we are.

8 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Still not as bad as some governor on some faction saying the boss is a waste of time because they don't benefit from it...

no GP lul

33 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Why "a skin" is less of a reason to get the item? Some people's playtime revolve about aesthetics, so getting a skin is just as important as it is for you to increase your precious useless stat as much as possible. I mean, I would be fine with it if there were other "Dragon Heads" in-game, but there arent (other than the ugly Chinese parade one).

sounds like you should make a 2nd league and spam FFA loot so all the like minded individuals can join you. Or maybe we should just exclude everyone and kill it with a few alliances who will actually follow loot rules.

First, if I joined, I would be willing to follow those rules. You automatically accept them when you press "Accept".  That would be the case if I needed anything form Sunayaka, which I dont, so I dont go. Doesnt stop me from saying that their rules are unfair and just show what kind of people they are.

Secondly, I did try forming up a league yesterday when no one was hosting one. Ended up with the "usual leaders" showing their true colours; a bright green.

1 hour ago, Bryos-DN said:

Stats > Skins even if ppl tell you otherwise

9 hours ago, waffles-DN said:

You might not like the fact that we punish whole legions but we are trying to get the hairpins to classes that could benefit the most...  You say we're doing it because of greed but its not as greedy as people who want it for the skin and have no use for it other than that.  More than half of the people that come to sunayaka do almost nothing and roll anyways.  Also everything is trash in 6.0 so why bother playing at all?

Who are you to decide to punish people from boss run when the boss is for everyone? Punish those who don't do anything, but not those who roll on the items regardless if it's for skin collection or stats. 

7 hours ago, 17s48D51-KT said:

Stats > Skins even if ppl tell you otherwise

Some people are stats > skins, and some people are skins > stats. You're no one to decide what people should do. The boss is available for everyone just as are the items.

The event is here for another 2 weeks, and after that, I'm sure we'll get the event again before 6.0 hits. 

B7NV9Cq.png 

Mocking @Bryos-DN is also your cup of tea now? 

eSm8RW0.png 

And my personal favorite

M6uxbla.png 

People have no use for skins? What? What's this, Aion 1.9?

Ho1k2qq.png 

How is that any different? You're punishing whole legions and people part of those legions who might actually need the item for stats too. You're just as bad as KT-E.

what the nyerk are these sorcerers doing to get outdps by a chanter?! Are they completely garbage, or, maybe, pvping? or afk...? I totally agree if person all they do is bring their stupid toon and afk in mid or auto attack they deserve nothing.... jsut saying because whenever I go i give 100% and then see items being won by lvl 70 rangers or some other crap

edit: meant to post it as Heat-KT but asmo was logged in for dealing with support

3 hours ago, Jay-KT said:

KT-E doesn't deserve a leader, I've tried and all i got in return was complains, shit talk and hate. I made every alliances and we've always won but I got nothing but hate :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

that's why i don't even bother with faction stuff. too annoying. 100 elyos and 200 different opinions of how to handle stuff =)

19 hours ago, Jay-KT said:

KT-E doesn't deserve a leader, I've tried and all i got in return was complains, shit talk and hate. I made every alliances and we've always won but I got nothing but hate :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Poor guy, I don't know that you were being complained, shit talk and hate by others :(:(:(

As for me, 2nd Suna is the only chance for me due to time difference. But it seems you guys already have a premade alliance and don't invite others for league.

I am sad that I can't do my daily Suna quest :/ . That 1 soulstone is very very precious to me :(:/ since dredges and other instances are at odd hour for me.

its like if noone makes suna people cry that "omg why nobody make"

if someone makes, then it's about loot. Either people cry that need > greed, or that "i worked hard too and i want hat skin".  Also another "I was here from begining don't invite people after 75%" and :omg I came there at last 35% and I didn;t get invite" this is what kind of complains people have to deal with

18 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

And it's not just one legion either. We're up to three (or four?) legions now. It's a witch hunt. :(

Hopefully my legion doesn't get banned for me speaking out. >.>; 

Too late, you're probably on their blacklist.

It is just pathetic and disproportional to the "crimes" committed, ban a whole legion because of 1 player mistake

So I guess that in your country if someone blood related to you commits a murder, then your entire family goes to prison? That's a pretty nyerked up view. There are a bunch of valueable players everywhere, from every legion, not only on your New Elitist a*shats legion like it was on Siel

First of all, you are not someone to decide what is an MR set or not, and you are not someone to decide what is a MAIN character or not

If I still play my SW, I was goddamm sure going to roll on that MR hat, because I have MR set (but I wont roll with SM because I dont own an MR set), and THIS hat is meant to people with MR, and it will benefit me and the players who is grouping getting support from me

And again, your punishment on players are really disproportional to what happened, because of the two facts I mentioned before, and because you are punishing innocent people and inciting hate on LFG while the game is going through a fragile moment

...idk about other ppl, but I'm there for the [Daily] quest for my soulstone bundle and to test my gear and dps rotations. :P If I ever get the hat then +1, I can sit at around 3.8k MR instead of 3.7k. I was actually *PASSING* the hairpin until I saw a Lv72 Templar win it <_< then I said nyerk all, people aren't rolling responsibly, so why do I have to? ...and started to roll lmao...but I'd rather Clerics or Chanters who are struggling w/ their MR sets get it. Cause Templar has Aether Armor + Stubborn Spirit, whereas Clerics/Chanters do not.

41 minutes ago, waffles-DN said:

Punishing 1 person wouldn't stop anyone from rolling.  If you think your friends get nyerked over as well then you might think about rolling

Entire legions are barred from runs because of this idiocy. "Kick everyone from iZerg or Nation legion" add other legions too that I haven't mentioned. Seems the whole fiasco started with Sleeping Knights, didn't it?

6 minutes ago, Devorer-DN said:

...idk about other ppl, but I'm there for the [Daily] quest for my soulstone bundle and to test my gear and dps rotations. :P If I ever get the hat then +1, I can sit at around 3.8k MR instead of 3.7k. I was actually *PASSING* the hairpin until I saw a Lv72 Templar win it <_< then I said nyerk all, people aren't rolling responsibly, so why do I have to? ...and started to roll lmao...but I'd rather Clerics or Chanters who are struggling w/ their MR sets get it. Cause Templar has Aether Armor + Stubborn Spirit, whereas Clerics/Chanters do not.

Considering the fact that I've seen you kick someone out of the alliance because probably Eikure requested it, I'm not sure whether you can even have a word on that. The hat is for everyone, regardless if skill or stat, therefore no one should be denied access to it by kicking people out. 

Keep on kicking and barring entire legion guys, that sure will help you a lot.

Archived