Rainbow Snake Festival 2018 Reward List

Cyan

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas,

Below you will find the rewards available from the Rainbow Snake Festival event running until May 3, 2018. You can find full event details here. 

[Event] Chromatic Gift

• Harvester's Wing Feather
  • Dye: True White
  • Dye: True Black
  • Rainbow Dye Pack II
  • Fragmented Spinel (x250)
  • Vital Recovery Potion (x10)
  • Upgraded Healing Potion (x10)
  • Vital Recovery Serum (x10)
  • Shiny +6 Manastone Bundle
  • Versatile Dye
  • Petra Medal (x250)
  • Golden Wing Mark (x5)
  • Level Reduction Stone
  • Spinel Coin (x3)
  • Skill Boost Reassignment Scroll
  • Essence Core
  • Shining Enchantment Stone
  • Cute Minion Contract
  • Rainbow Big Wig
  • Sports Day Skill Card Bundle
  • Abyssal Star
  • Abyssal Star (x3)
  • Berdin's Lucky Star
  • Berdin's Lucky Star (x3)
  • Berdin's 100% XP Amulet V
  • Omega Enchantment Stone
  • Tempering Solution
  • Rainbow Snake Costume
  • Spotted Snake Costume
  • Turquoise Snake Costume

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Cyan pinned this topic
29 minutes ago, Optimis-DN said:

Are these gonna be account tradeable, and for the prizes you get are you going to get to choose your prize or are they random?

If omegas/temp/LRS would have been untradeable, in rewards list would be said [event] , so yeah, they will be full on tradeable. And no, rewards from Chromatic gift is random.

There are ONLY FIVE worthy items out of the 33 on the list. Which gives us like a chance of 15.15% to get one of those five. I don't get why anyone would be happy just for seeing a "sports skill skin card"?. You all should be asking NCsoft to take out the trash items out of this stupid list. Otherwise, this is just waste of time like every other recent event.

12 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

Just like the Tia event? Farm for a couple hours for 100% guarantee omega/temp/manastone and people complain about that? 

People weren't complaining about the time spent for whichever reward. We were complaining about the sudden change of rewards which nyerked us all up in lil shugos ass. 

Giving players what they wanted for free is bad business.  Not to mention if everyone +15s in a few weeks with an event everyone just gets bored and prices get nyerked.  Understandable, you want to enchant your shit.  Do it overtime instead of complaining for an event you have a choice of not partaking in if you think it's so dumb.

6 minutes ago, Ace-KT said:

Giving players what they wanted for free is bad business.  Not to mention if everyone +15s in a few weeks with an event everyone just gets bored and prices get nyerked.  Understandable, you want to enchant your shit.  Do it overtime instead of complaining for an event you have a choice of not partaking in if you think it's so dumb.

I think you've posted this in the wrong thread. You must have not even read what I typed to reply with a "asking for free shit" BS. All I ever pointed out to was the collection of trash items, which shouldn't be part of an "EVENT" ,to be narrowed down not even completely removed, thus increase the chance of getting worthy items out of such events. 

42 minutes ago, Laviz-DN said:

There are ONLY FIVE worthy items out of the 33 on the list. Which gives us like a chance of 15.15% to get one of those five. I don't get why anyone would be happy just for seeing a "sports skill skin card"?. You all should be asking NCsoft to take out the trash items out of this stupid list. Otherwise, this is just waste of time like every other recent event.

18 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello Daevas,

Below you will find the rewards available from the Rainbow Snake Festival event running until May 3, 2018. You can find full event details here. 

[Event] Chromatic Gift

• Harvester's Wing Feather - great
  • Dye: True White - good
  • Dye: True Black - good
  • Rainbow Dye Pack II - good
  • Fragmented Spinel (x250) - decent
  • Vital Recovery Potion (x10) - good
  • Upgraded Healing Potion (x10) - great
  • Vital Recovery Serum (x10) - good
  • Shiny +6 Manastone Bundle - decent
  • Versatile Dye - good (?)
  • Petra Medal (x250) - decent (can be traded for spinels)
  • Golden Wing Mark (x5) - CRAP
  • Level Reduction Stone - great
  • Spinel Coin (x3) - good
  • Skill Boost Reassignment Scroll - CRAP
  • Essence Core - decent
  • Shining Enchantment Stone - decent
  • Cute Minion Contract - great
  • Rainbow Big Wig - CRAP
  • Sports Day Skill Card Bundle - great
  • Abyssal Star - good
  • Abyssal Star (x3) - good
  • Berdin's Lucky Star - good
  • Berdin's Lucky Star (x3) - good
  • Berdin's 100% XP Amulet V - decent
  • Omega Enchantment Stone - great
  • Tempering Solution - great
  • Rainbow Snake Costume - CRAP
  • Spotted Snake Costume - CRAP
  • Turquoise Snake Costume - CRAP

Hmm..

• 6 crap
  • 6 great
  • 11 good
  • 6 decent

Looks pretty good to me.

Why would you rate a Berdin Amulet less than a star?  XP stars are garbage, they're 25 million xp in a bank.  That's less than one quest turn in.  You can get way more xp out of an hour long amulet than you can out of a single, or even three, stars.  

And how dare you besmirch Our Lord In Hissven's good name by saying that a Rainbow Snake Costume is crap?  Rainbow Snake is Chromatic Glory manifested.  To wear Hiss costume is to be Blessed.  

24 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Hmm..

• 6 crap
  • 6 great
  • 11 good
  • 6 decent

Looks pretty good to me.

More like 6 great a few meh and the rest crap.

Vital recover serum or potion x10 come on for 3 hours online you can offer us better then something i can get on the 4th or 8th floor of spire x100 of EACH type.

Shining enchantment stones, yeah check broker...

Berdin Stars again check the broker these things value have dropped  a ton. Abyssal stars maybe little more value but not much.

Essence Cores while used to be worth more seem to have flooded the market plus the fact they are being removed in 6.0 with limited compensation if yours is 5+

need 1000 petra to equal 1 spinel medal at the npc or 100 per fountain try so basically you are offering a 1/4 of a medal lol (same for fragmented).

1 +6 stone bundle? (do your weekly lunas you will be much better rewarded) why is this not at least a 9 still I suppose its an improvement from the +3s NcSoft was spamming us with.

white and black dye are also all over the place from past events just look at the broker prices.

This is an event you need to sit online for 3 hours. If it was something like log in talk to an npc get a key open a chest I might feel different but to require 3 hours to get one reward which as Laviz pointed out is like a 13% change to be good is hilarious. Oh well with the amount of people zombie farming in the eye I guess this is a little extra side reward for their hard work.

I miss the old days when Ncsoft would offer fewer rewards but more quality and desired items. Now they just load the reward list with crap so its even harder to get something of value.

Well, more Ding (it's good stuff) and less Bling (its for show or just to say you got a freebie) would be nice. Like maybe a chance at Fledgling Daeva boxes for older characters under lev 50 but were over lev 10 pre patch for the gear. (Just make the boxes tradeable.)

@Aly-DN What did you expect? Players have to do LITERALLY NOTHING for this event, do you have any idea how much of a strain and an effort that is apparently!? Of course there is going to be upset when people get an okay-ish item when they spend all their time and effort on typing their username, password, character PIN and "AFK" into their private store so that they can proceed to do nothing for a few hours while they spend quality time with their family or do their taxes or watch a movie or something!

Oh well, just another NCShit blunder I guess, next time give us Prime Commander full sets (pre-reduced to Level 75, of course) for staring intently at the "Play Now" button in the launcher for 10 seconds. MAYBE then we will consider renewing our prestige packs.

1 hour ago, Laviz-DN said:

People weren't complaining about the time spent for whichever reward. We were complaining about the sudden change of rewards which nyerked us all up in lil shugos ass. 

The sudden change that balances the reward?

@AriaTheMelodious-DN Really? You are going to spend hours afking while sitting at your keyboard rather than spending time with your family? Seriously? Geez.

The rewards are fine for an event that takes no effort whatsoever. Stand afk. Jump every once in awhile or tape down your space bar and walk away. You need even less effort for this than you do the Eye. Did you honestly expect to get top notch rewards for no effort? 

Entitled much?

@Aly-DN I am not sure if you are playing along with my sarcasm and I am too dumb to realise, or if I did not make it clear enough that my reply to you was sarcastic and mocking the people who want every event to exclusively drop valuable items for no effort (despite the fact that increased availability decreases rarity and therefore value) :P

Just now, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

@Aly-DN I am not sure if you are playing along with my sarcasm and I am too dumb to realise, or if I did not make it clear enough that my reply to you was sarcastic and mocking the people who want every event to exclusively drop valuable items for no effort (despite the fact that increased availability decreases rarity and therefore value) :P

Oh! DAMN! I'm sorry.

There has been so much freaking craziness lately with a sense of entitlement through the freaking roof that I just automatically read your response as serious.

Sigh.

I really am sorry.

15 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

@Aly-DN What did you expect? Players have to do LITERALLY NOTHING for this event, do you have any idea how much of a strain and an effort that is apparently!? Of course there is going to be upset when people get an okay-ish item when they spend all their time and effort on typing their username, password, character PIN and "AFK" into their private store so that they can proceed to do nothing for a few hours while they spend quality time with their family or do their taxes or watch a movie or something!

Oh well, just another NCShit blunder I guess, next time give us Prime Commander full sets (pre-reduced to Level 75, of course) for staring intently at the "Play Now" button in the launcher for 10 seconds. MAYBE then we will consider renewing our prestige packs.

Love the addition!

Archived