Rainbow Snake Festival 2018 Reward List

Cyan

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Just like the Tia event? Farm for a couple hours for 100% guarantee omega/temp/manastone and people complain about that? 

Ye, even more evidence that the eye event sucks rn...

Rainbow snake event was never an "omg!!!" event, it was always something we had with another event so its good to have a few things for just being online. Too bad nc killed tia eye...

That being said it is worth mentioning that you guys have to stop making these extremely long list of rewards filled with redundant items, this has been happening for while and frankly giphy.gif

Thanks Aly for quoting me earlier. I had a bet with myself that you were gonna post such a reply. Even more, I knew you were gonna re-list the items from your POV. Listing a white dye as GOOD is just... funny. #ForumsTemplars.

22 hours ago, Ace-KT said:

Nope.  Everything I said pretty much applies.  Reread it a few times I'm sure you have critical thinking skills enough to comprehend it.

I am sure you are right. 

21 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I love afk jumping in Sanctum events. It's classic Aion!

You mean "Loved" ? English can be deceiving.

20 hours ago, Etnaa-DN said:

edit: prize's really vary depending on what u need but my opinion

Harvester's Wing Feather - crap : does not sell

Dye: True White - crap: i have 150 of them cant give them away

Dye: True Black -crap:  have 226 cant give them away

Rainbow Dye Pack II - crap: u can get any color for 10k or less so its garbage

Fragmented Spinel (x250) - geet them free daily so crap

Vital Recovery Potion (x10) - total crap i have toons full of potions its garbage u can get 10,000 free pots a week with 0 effort.

Upgraded Healing Potion (x10) - super crap  i just drop them they are worth that little .

Vital Recovery Serum (x10) - crap again 10,000 pots a week free

Shiny +6 Manastone Bundle - crap i have toons full of bags of 15 i give them away free of charge daily

Versatile Dye - not terrible its good to have 1-2 but other wise crap (its basically a pick your color dye if the brroker is out )

Petra Medal (x250) - crap its not even 1/4th a medal sells for bunk on broker 250 your looking ALMOT 300k of money wow 300,000.    just crap.

Golden Wing Mark (x5) - CRAP

Level Reduction Stone - crap again i get them free daily i have over 200 i cant give them away

Spinel Coin (x3) - crap get them free just from playing

Skill Boost Reassignment Scroll - TOTAL crap i have 500+ and u cant even use them for anything broker is less than 1 mil each.

Essence Core - decent worth bout 30 mil

Shining Enchantment Stone - crap u get that just from turning dust into stones  1-3 mil each worthless priz

Cute Minion Contract - good (ish)  if u actually have rng or want minions its good  worth 40 mil or so

Rainbow Big Wig - total CRAP i acoutally offered 300k to take it and still couldnt give it away .

Sports Day Skill Card Bundle - crap. unless u care about move skins and i dont + so many will buy it the market will fall out starts out 1 bil worth about 100 mil in 2 days.

Abyssal Star - crap. why bother ?

Abyssal Star (x3) - still crap just get 3 of them

Berdin's Lucky Star - pointless i am max xp ready for lvl 76 for months  even my alt could be 75 but i basically quit playing

Berdin's Lucky Star (x3) - 3x garbage is still garbage.

Berdin's 100% XP Amulet V - i get 3 free every 10 min i have 10,000 + of thise in just 1 day with little to no effort if u think this is valuable ur a moron.

Omega Enchantment Stone - great (finally something worth something

Tempering Solution - great (finally something worth something

Rainbow Snake Costume - TOTAL CRAP  this is so damn bad i cant even pay ppl to take it out of my inventory seriously i have offered ppl 1 mil to take it.. this is what u give somebody when u want to insult them.

Spotted Snake Costume - TOTAL CRAP    this is so damn bad i cant even pay ppl to take it out of my inventory seriously i have offered ppl 1 mil to take it.. this is what u give somebody when u want to insult them.

Turquoise Snake Costume - TOTAL CRAP   this is so damn bad i cant even pay ppl to take it out of my inventory seriously i have offered ppl 1 mil to take it.. this is what u give somebody when u want to insult them.

so 2 things GG  its another money grab event..  even with 250 lvl 10-75 toons i don't bother with this the 2% chance at a omega is not worth the electricity to run the game.  how about giving something to ppl that farm you used to have at least 1 / 10 events where  a true free player could work hard and get SOMETHING worth a crap..  now we have 10,000 toons afk getting things they don't need i guess u need to make it look like ppl actually play this game so you held this event ?   that's about all its good for fake online numbers.  

yes we are still pissed you shafted us on the eye event we didn't forget.

Thank you, sir.

Ahh. Not agreeing means that I am not thinking for myself! Gotcha.

/sarcasm

Let's not forget. This event is for everyone. For someone like Etnaa and you and me, actually, who are fully geared, fully leveled and have been playing for years and years, most of the stuff on the list are things we don't need. But a rational, less self-centered player can admit that for other players, many things on that list are meaningful. Which was my point and why I rated things as I did.

But you go ahead and continue to focus on yourself and being respectful only to those players that agree with you. I am sure that will lead to a really good and positive experience for you.

1 hour ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

You're just being an NCHero, defending the goodness of the skill card! How dare you have an opinion that disagrees with mine! /s

/waves cane

Real talk, I want that dang skill card bundle lol. I'll wait until it's down to like 200 mil though. xD

4 hours ago, Aly-DN said:

But you go ahead and continue to focus on yourself and being respectful only to those players that agree with you. I am sure that will lead to a really good and positive experience for you.

And now you know how we think when you do the same to others. 

Hope this will give some important experience so everyone can show more respect with the others no matter their opinions. 

About the event. IMO there are a wide variety of things. Some are interesting, some are not. And depending on the player the point of voew about that could change. As example, I like the golden wing marks and I can keep dyes in large quantities just in case. But I have no feelings about the skill cards. 

Anyway... it is free. 

17 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

-Cough-

13 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Right back at you, sister.

And both of you quoted me. wow! O.o

In some way is nice to see that you know how I think. 

But I dont look for a war in Aion´s Forum, so as long as you respect me (and others) You will have the same respect from me no matter your opinions. 

and I´m not a "sister". How Azzmaria became my main is a long story. Yet, I am a male. ;)

On 28/03/2018 at 0:23 PM, Etnaa-DN said:

edit: prize's really vary depending on what u need but my opinion

Vital Recovery Potion (x10) - total crap i have toons full of potions its garbage u can get 10,000 free pots a week with 0 effort.

Vital Recovery Serum (x10) - crap again 10,000 pots a week free

Level Reduction Stone - crap again i get them free daily i have over 200 i cant give them away

so 2 things GG  its another money grab event..  even with 250 lvl 10-75 toons i don't bother with this the 2% chance at a omega is not worth the electricity to run the game.  how about giving something to ppl that farm you used to have at least 1 / 10 events where  a true free player could work hard and get SOMETHING worth a crap..  now we have 10,000 toons afk getting things they don't need i guess u need to make it look like ppl actually play this game so you held this event ?   that's about all its good for fake online numbers.  

yes we are still pissed you shafted us on the eye event we didn't forget.

Sorry Etnaa but Level reduction stones, even if u wanna say u have 200 in between the 1k accounts u have all level 30 that u can do luna everyday are untradable so they have no use for purified gear (unless bla bla bla.. ) grey wolf accessories or  master harvester gear. So call the level reduciton useless for the luna u might have its justa  big LMAO...

More than this.. I ONLY DO SPIRE on 1 toon and i cant guarantee that you dont get 10k at week cause you dont even know where u get them as reward. At lvl 4 you get scroll bundle... you need the lvl 8 boss to  get the pots.. and 10k at week means you do 100 toons per week?

Let me just say WHATEVER

5 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Got lucky today and got the skill skin bundle. The Recovery Spell one (Dandi's Spell) looks REALLY nice. MY favourite one out of all skill skins.

Thats a WOW superlucky...

according to Aly-DN i was lucky too.. i got  Dye-TRUE black..... 

6 hours ago, Caramella-DN said:

Thats a WOW superlucky...

according to Aly-DN i was lucky too.. i got  Dye-TRUE black..... 

Goodness. Too much salt with my coffee. Let's try this again.

I never said that a Black Dye was great or lucky. I said that it was good and it is. If you haven't played this game for years. If you don't have a stock pile of dyes. If you like to dress your character in black (and so many people do!). Getting a True Black dye is good because then you don't need to buy one when you want to use it. I am personally sitting on 30 some odd Black Dyes, but I have been playing since '09. I can recognize that not everyone is me. I am able to step outside of myself and recognize that something like a Black Dye would be a nice reward for someone that is just starting out or only playing for a year or so. It's a useable item. It's not a +3 manastone bundle that we have had in the reward lists for just about every event. It's not something you are going to throw away. Therefore it is good. You can move it down to decent, if you like. But what it isn't is crap.

Not every event or every award is targeted at the geared, full lvl 75s of the game. Some of them are for all the other people in the game.

8 hours ago, Caramella-DN said:

For what concern the event  rewards.. this rainbow thing has always been so bad . starting from those  superugly skin

How dare you speak badly of the ceremonial wear that allows us to become closer to Hiss Chromatic Brilliance, bringer of light, color, and the essence of life! BECOME ONE WITH HIM. 

/dance

/tailflip

Archived