Rainbow Snake Festival 2018 Reward List

Cyan

2 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

@Aly-DN It's fine ^-^

The only unsettling thing is the idea that some people are so ridiculous that even my stupid over the top exaggeration statement of demands could be seen as a genuine response from someone in this community O-O 

It's unsettling indeed.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Laviz-DN said:

I think you've posted this in the wrong thread.

Nope.  Everything I said pretty much applies.  Reread it a few times I'm sure you have critical thinking skills enough to comprehend it.

26 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Fine.

It's all crap. 

NCFail loses again.

qq.

Pull the plug in all Aion events till they give omegas/temperings/master harvester only seems to be the only way to please NA lulululul

Just now, Ace-KT said:

Nope.  Everything I said pretty much applies.  Reread it a few times I'm sure you have critical thinking skills enough to comprehend it.

Pull the plug in all Aion events till they give omegas/temperings/master harvester only seems to be the only way to please NA lulululul

I recognized your sarcasm!

I WIN!

So embarrassed. Sorry again, @AriaTheMelodious-DN.

14 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

@Aly-DN I am not sure if you are playing along with my sarcasm and I am too dumb to realise, or if I did not make it clear enough that my reply to you was sarcastic and mocking the people who want every event to exclusively drop valuable items for no effort (despite the fact that increased availability decreases rarity and therefore value) :P

I would rather have an event that requires effort and with truly desirable rewards that the community has been asking for like level reduction stones or omegas and tempering to help gear up or skins and skill cards are fine but this event is a bit of a waste if you look at the dynamics of it and encourages players to sit online afk rather than actually playing the game with other players or doing stuff. Not asking for end game gear but the player base has learned usually events are the only way outside of paying the bcm to get the things they need to progress and that is a shit thing to do in a game that is for fun hence the pissed off reactions from the last few events. If honestly this is the best they can come up with why keep bring this event back and look at doing something new and different. I remember ultima online the gms would pop into games at random times and have impromptu events at random times with different objectives and it got the players interested in playing the game not just loading the client setting another player on follow for coins in the eye or afk jumping in panda.

@Euphoria-DN In regards to GMs popping in for random events, they used to do that in Aion too. I have screenshots from YEARS ago when PM-Valor spawned himself giant into the Sanctum Docks and he was spawning giant world bosses while shouting "BWAHAHAHA!" into the chat like a madman. Kind of thinking of sending a letter to NC Soft (an actual professional message, not just "please do this please") about the various ideas I've had regarding stuff like this. Nothing too intense or demanding, but it's a great way to help close the divide between GM and player and, well, honestly it just was a lot of fun for everyone and I hope it happens again :P

Oq6YDYN.jpg

As far as AFKing goes, I mean, you don't really HAVE to AFK. I get why it is called an AFK event but it's not like doing nothing is a requirement, you can still play and enjoy the game and still get the exact same rewards :') 

8 minutes ago, AriaTheMelodious-DN said:

@Euphoria-DN In regards to GMs popping in for random events, they used to do that in Aion too. I have screenshots from YEARS ago when PM-Valor spawned himself giant into the Sanctum Docks and he was spawning giant world bosses while shouting "BWAHAHAHA!" into the chat like a madman. Kind of thinking of sending a letter to NC Soft (an actual professional message, not just "please do this please") about the various ideas I've had regarding stuff like this. Nothing too intense or demanding, but it's a great way to help close the divide between GM and player and, well, honestly it just was a lot of fun for everyone and I hope it happens again :P

Oq6YDYN.jpg

As far as AFKing goes, I mean, you don't really HAVE to AFK. I get why it is called an AFK event but it's not like doing nothing is a requirement, you can still play and enjoy the game and still get the exact same rewards :') 

Yes on triniel CM tamat appeared a few times and even accepted a ninja invite to our legion briefly back then.

And yes you don't have to afk but personally I observe more people will tend to log on multiple alts just to do that. Just like fatty farming in the eye. At least sft requires players to perform work and DAEVA dash looked interesting and new before it was pulled due to how buggy it turned out.

edit: prize's really vary depending on what u need but my opinion

Harvester's Wing Feather - crap : does not sell

Dye: True White - crap: i have 150 of them cant give them away

Dye: True Black -crap:  have 226 cant give them away

Rainbow Dye Pack II - crap: u can get any color for 10k or less so its garbage

Fragmented Spinel (x250) - geet them free daily so crap

Vital Recovery Potion (x10) - total crap i have toons full of potions its garbage u can get 10,000 free pots a week with 0 effort.

Upgraded Healing Potion (x10) - super crap  i just drop them they are worth that little .

Vital Recovery Serum (x10) - crap again 10,000 pots a week free

Shiny +6 Manastone Bundle - crap i have toons full of bags of 15 i give them away free of charge daily

Versatile Dye - not terrible its good to have 1-2 but other wise crap (its basically a pick your color dye if the brroker is out )

Petra Medal (x250) - crap its not even 1/4th a medal sells for bunk on broker 250 your looking ALMOT 300k of money wow 300,000.    just crap.

Golden Wing Mark (x5) - CRAP

Level Reduction Stone - crap again i get them free daily i have over 200 i cant give them away

Spinel Coin (x3) - crap get them free just from playing

Skill Boost Reassignment Scroll - TOTAL crap i have 500+ and u cant even use them for anything broker is less than 1 mil each.

Essence Core - decent worth bout 30 mil

Shining Enchantment Stone - crap u get that just from turning dust into stones  1-3 mil each worthless priz

Cute Minion Contract - good (ish)  if u actually have rng or want minions its good  worth 40 mil or so

Rainbow Big Wig - total CRAP i acoutally offered 300k to take it and still couldnt give it away .

Sports Day Skill Card Bundle - crap. unless u care about move skins and i dont + so many will buy it the market will fall out starts out 1 bil worth about 100 mil in 2 days.

Abyssal Star - crap. why bother ?

Abyssal Star (x3) - still crap just get 3 of them

Berdin's Lucky Star - pointless i am max xp ready for lvl 76 for months  even my alt could be 75 but i basically quit playing

Berdin's Lucky Star (x3) - 3x garbage is still garbage.

Berdin's 100% XP Amulet V - i get 3 free every 10 min i have 10,000 + of thise in just 1 day with little to no effort if u think this is valuable ur a moron.

Omega Enchantment Stone - great (finally something worth something

Tempering Solution - great (finally something worth something

Rainbow Snake Costume - TOTAL CRAP  this is so damn bad i cant even pay ppl to take it out of my inventory seriously i have offered ppl 1 mil to take it.. this is what u give somebody when u want to insult them.

Spotted Snake Costume - TOTAL CRAP    this is so damn bad i cant even pay ppl to take it out of my inventory seriously i have offered ppl 1 mil to take it.. this is what u give somebody when u want to insult them.

Turquoise Snake Costume - TOTAL CRAP   this is so damn bad i cant even pay ppl to take it out of my inventory seriously i have offered ppl 1 mil to take it.. this is what u give somebody when u want to insult them.

so 2 things GG  its another money grab event..  even with 250 lvl 10-75 toons i don't bother with this the 2% chance at a omega is not worth the electricity to run the game.  how about giving something to ppl that farm you used to have at least 1 / 10 events where  a true free player could work hard and get SOMETHING worth a crap..  now we have 10,000 toons afk getting things they don't need i guess u need to make it look like ppl actually play this game so you held this event ?   that's about all its good for fake online numbers.  

yes we are still pissed you shafted us on the eye event we didn't forget.

1 minute ago, Etnaa-DN said:

*snip*

yes we are I am still pissed you shafted us me on the eye event we I didn't forget.

Fixed that. You don't speak me. You don't speak for everyone, even if you speak for a good number of people.

As you said, the rewards depend on who you are and where you are at the game. For those still leveling, a great many of those items are really good. For someone that already has top gear and are full 75, a great deal of the things aren't worth much. But events aren't just for the totally geared. They are for everyone. A player that can look beyond their own needs would recognize that.

Calling this a money grab made me laugh. You literally have to stand around and do -nothing- and get stuff for free. If you miss an hour you can buy stuff on the BCM, but does anyone actually do that? lol. Please. Your anger over the last event is tainting everything you see and making you seem totally unreasonable and irrational.

6 minutes ago, Etnaa-DN said:

Dye: True White - crap: i have 150 of them cant give them away

Dye: True Black -crap:  have 226 cant give them away

Fragmented Spinel (x250) - geet them free daily so crap

Vital Recovery Potion (x10) - total crap i have toons full of potions its garbage u can get 10,000 free pots a week with 0 effort.

Upgraded Healing Potion (x10) - super crap  i just drop them they are worth that little .

Vital Recovery Serum (x10) - crap again 10,000 pots a week free

Shiny +6 Manastone Bundle - crap i have toons full of bags of 15 i give them away free of charge daily

Versatile Dye - not terrible its good to have 1-2 but other wise crap (its basically a pick your color dye if the brroker is out )

Petra Medal (x250) - crap its not even 1/4th a medal sells for bunk on broker 250 your looking ALMOT 300k of money wow 300,000.    just crap.

Golden Wing Mark (x5) - CRAP

Level Reduction Stone - crap again i get them free daily i have over 200 i cant give them away

Spinel Coin (x3) - crap get them free just from playing

Skill Boost Reassignment Scroll - TOTAL crap i have 500+ and u cant even use them for anything broker is less than 1 mil each.

Essence Core - decent worth bout 30 mil

Shining Enchantment Stone - crap u get that just from turning dust into stones  1-3 mil each worthless priz

Cute Minion Contract - good (ish)  if u actually have rng or want minions its good  worth 40 mil or so

Rainbow Big Wig - total CRAP i acoutally offered 300k to take it and still couldnt give it away .

Sports Day Skill Card Bundle - crap. unless u care about move skins and i dont + so many will buy it the market will fall out starts out 1 bil worth about 100 mil in 2 days.

Abyssal Star - crap. why bother ?

Abyssal Star (x3) - still crap just get 3 of them

Berdin's Lucky Star - pointless i am max xp ready for lvl 76 for months  even my alt could be 75 but i basically quit playing

Berdin's Lucky Star (x3) - 3x garbage is still garbage.

Berdin's 100% XP Amulet V - i get 3 free every 10 min i have 10,000 + of thise in just 1 day with little to no effort if u think this is valuable ur a moron.

Omega Enchantment Stone - great (finally something worth something

Tempering Solution - great (finally something worth something

Rainbow Snake Costume - TOTAL CRAP  this is so damn bad i cant even pay ppl to take it out of my inventory seriously i have offered ppl 1 mil to take it.. this is what u give somebody when u want to insult them.

Spotted Snake Costume - TOTAL CRAP    this is so damn bad i cant even pay ppl to take it out of my inventory seriously i have offered ppl 1 mil to take it.. this is what u give somebody when u want to insult them.

Turquoise Snake Costume - TOTAL CRAP   this is so damn bad i cant even pay ppl to take it out of my inventory seriously i have offered ppl 1 mil to take it.. this is what u give somebody when u want to insult them.

so 2 things GG  its another money grab event..  even with 250 lvl 10-75 toons i don't bother with this the 2% chance at a omega is not worth the electricity to run the game.  how about giving something to ppl that farm you used to have at least 1 / 10 events where  a true free player could work hard and get SOMETHING worth a crap..  now we have 10,000 toons afk getting things they don't need i guess u need to make it look like ppl actually play this game so you held this event ?   that's about all its good for fake online numbers.  

yes we are still pissed you shafted us on the eye event we didn't forget.

How do you manage 10,000 free pots a week. and if you have 200 level reduction stones you can't give away please send to me in game right now I will gladly take them all from you

12 minutes ago, Etnaa-DN said:

Are you keep trying to put em over 1bill on broker? If yes, then you know why you dont sell em.

Also, how is this a cashgrab? Most of the items arent worth to throw money for more scales lol.

9 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

How do you manage 10,000 free pots a week. and if you have 200 level reduction stones you can't give away please send to me in game right now I will gladly take them all from you

pots u can get 200 per time u go to lvl 4 of tower per toon u can do it with literately 0 gear takes about 10 min ? so just run it on your alts and pass pots to yourself  after about 10 times (depending on toon class)  u got enough for a month  2-3 days later u have excess out the wazoo i never run out of pots i have stacks and stacks of 1000 and i have not even done tower in a month (this is hardest with ranger/templar and most easy with sw/cleric)   time differs on class and gear as well i actually did this nude (other than weapon) on most of these toons to lvl 8  at 8 i cannot finish it with ranger with out at least a set of free gear you get  same for sorc  most other classes i dont need gear.

i literately cannot edit my other post,  pls note my lvl reduction stones are un-tradeable and free from luna as i have gotten many pm's asking for some tho for ppl that i know if u relaly want one hmu i use them on something for you free =3

To clarify I just messaged Etna in game and what he fails to say is he has 200 untradable level reduction stones across an alt army and doesn't have any tradeable to give as he claims he can't "give them away"  no one wants but again fails to mention what he really means one wants to trust him with a tradable item to give him to enchant.

6 minutes ago, Etnaa-DN said:

pots u can get 200 per time u go to lvl 4 of tower per toon u can do it with literately 0 gear

yeah 100 of each how many times do you bother to do spire per week to get 10,000 lol

why I agree a good deal of these rewards are crap but  you just lost any credibility.

3 hours ago, Laviz-DN said:

There are ONLY FIVE worthy items out of the 33 on the list. Which gives us like a chance of 15.15% to get one of those five. I don't get why anyone would be happy just for seeing a "sports skill skin card"?. You all should be asking NCsoft to take out the trash items out of this stupid list. Otherwise, this is just waste of time like every other recent event.

Oh. nope. Usually the different items have different rates. So maybe some of them have a 10% chance to get, and some 0.1%. Not sure which ones are the 5 items that you like, but probably is not 15.15% 

1 hour ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I love afk jumping in Sanctum events. It's classic Aion!

Like most of us. 

but sometimes is better to do "nothing" so people does not realize that you are there and you do not get whispers. 

16 minutes ago, Etnaa-DN said:

But are the best PvE wings ingame....

I think the rainbow let you chose between hundreds of colors. The dyes and petals are like 30 or 40 in total. 

Saying that about Level reduction Stones you will get so many enemies. It seems that everyone upgraded all their Harvesters and Prime gear without taking into consideration the little inconvenience with the new lvl, and now they need many of thems to recover the lost stats. :P 

And about the snake Costumes.... I know we have so many, they are so cheap and so few players like them. But is a classic. There is not rainbow snake festival event without those. 

(but yes. we are still so many players unhappy about the tia´s event)

31 minutes ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Something something russians, euros and coe. 

Archived