Jump to content
Cyan

Weekly Server Maintenance - March 28, 2018

Recommended Posts

Cyan   

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, March 28, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 8:30 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Changes

  1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Rainbow Snake Festival will begin. You can find full event details here.
  3. Return to Tiamaranta's Eye will continue for two more weeks. 
  4. Shugo Sweep will continue for one more week. 
  5. An issue where the quest “The Muse Preceptor’s Test” directed players to the wrong turn-in NPC will be fixed.
  6. Various text and localization issues will be fixed.

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

Maintenance Images of the Week

BycrQjilCNRHOPpVhDvk3TdKlZtHeyLZJgOGrG95 LESoAmHdhHY3t7otFzi4XYswFz5Z62Zw2AJH3nOQ q-VKs6hIqmtikAnDtqyxmJk4rZKqQqCn1SOd9hgR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Noona-DN   
Just now, DMob-DN said:

inb4 kahrun coins!

 

Feeling a strong "Apollon armor box" sense tingling. Possibly paired with some gourmet Golden Wing Mark(s)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cyan said:

Sorry all, forgot to move the thread over. Should be good to go now! 

I am amazed. You are replying to us during your time off. WOW POGGERS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
16 hours ago, Cyan said:

*snip*

Be sure to follow @L2andAionOps for server updates. Thank you for your patience!

*snip*

Click. The. Link.

It says that Maint is delayed an hour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Cyan said:

There will be a scheduled maintenance Wednesday, March 28, 2018 from 6:00 AM to 8:30 AM Central Time. The game servers will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Changes

  1. Routine website and server maintenance.
  2. Rainbow Snake Festival will begin. You can find full event details here.
  3. Return to Tiamaranta's Eye will continue for two more weeks. 
  4. Shugo Sweep will continue for one more week. 
  5. An issue where the quest “The Muse Preceptor’s Test” directed players to the wrong turn-in NPC will be fixed.
  6. Various text and localization issues will be fixed.

 

 

The most urgent question : does EXP buffs will be removed?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   
1 hour ago, InfernalCookie-DN said:

 

The most urgent question : does EXP buffs will be removed?

 

Yes. The triple XP event would only last a week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Heat-KT   

Nobody reminded about upcoming rotating weekends as there was no April previw :( Burnt all my cd's on toons I want to level on wednesday/thursday.... sadness............ :(:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×