Enemy/Monster NPCs won't attack me?

Clydis-KT

Okay, so all day I've had this problem where the enemies won't attack me unless I attack them FIRST. And I mean the ones that are supposed to attack you on sight. It's super annoying and I'm really confused as to why this is happening. I even tried to see if I uninstalled and reinstalled the game if it would fix it but it didn't. Is this happening to anyone else??? :(

Aggressive mobs are supposed to aggro on you indeed, however, their level is important. If you are 10 levels higher than the mob's, you will not aggro them at all even standing right on top of them, unless you attack them, of course. The other thing to keep in mind is that certain mobs cannot be aggroed from behind (they are technically not looking in your direction). This doesnt apply to NPCs that act as guards, which will attack you regardless of level.

2 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Aggressive mobs are supposed to aggro on you indeed, however, their level is important. If you are 10 levels higher than the mob's, you will not aggro them at all even standing right on top of them, unless you attack them, of course. The other thing to keep in mind is that certain mobs cannot be aggroed from behind (they are technically not looking in your direction). This doesn't apply to NPCs that act as guards, which will attack you regardless of level.

I went everywhere I could to try and get SOMETHING to attack me but not a single thing would, plus I made sure to walk directly in front of all of them. Not even guards would attack me without me attacking them first. This all started when I was Essencetapping in/at Miraju's Holy Ground in Verteron, and that's all I know. :(

Archived