Server Down in 60 Second?! No warning?

Pixie-DN

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know what happened.  China's "Heavenly Palace"  Tiangong-1 space station is about to land on the server and the server said NOPE and GTFO of there.

That and it's April fools day and the server couldn't cope with the salt over our divine win at the last 2nd.

PS - ncsoft, please stahp using hamsters.  Get Chinchillas instead, they live longer are faster and are adorable AF.

1 minute ago, Bunnies-DN said:

I know what happened.  China's "Heavenly Palace"  Tiangong-1 space station is about to land on the server and the server said NOPE and GTFO of there.

That and it's April fools day and the server couldn't cope with the salt over our divine win at the last 2nd.

PS - ncsoft, please stahp using hamsters.  Get Chinchillas instead, they live longer are faster and are adorable AF.

Adorable, they are.  ;)

Just now, Mookaite-DN said:

I just realized only DN people posted on the thread about BCM not recognizing new toons.

On KT, it seems to work just fine. Maybe that's the reason DN is down. :/

If that was the case, it would have been nice if they decided to warn us about shutting down the server.

4 minutes ago, Alycat-DN said:

They gave several second's notice. What, you want them to PLAY the game for you? LOL

Oh sure.. Legion run in BoS.. great they gave us 60 seconds notice before taking the servers down... love it. And not even the decency of a "lube up" first.

Archived