Forums

Goodbye Cyan, take care

KallSu-KT

6 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Guys, that's not NA Cyan. That's a totally different person. 

EDITED: (Just joking, I'm not saying that you also worked for GF or that you should go away. In the not so remote case that someone won't get it)

You... you are not German, Cyan, right?

2 hours ago, KallSu-KT said:

EDITED: (Just joking, I'm not saying that you also worked for GF or that you should go away. In the not so remote case that someone won't get it)

You... you are not German, Cyan, right?

My post was more for people who believed you/would read this and believe you, lol.

3 hours ago, KallSu-KT said:

Bye @Cyan, thanks for your support.

https://board.en.aion.gameforge.com/index.php/Thread/480-Introduction-Cyan/?s=cd967048924ea2e6970a4274bec367b73c220875

What new job did you find? :)

(Just joking, I'm not saying that you should go away. In case someone won't get it)

Funny that this guy has chosen the same online name.

Something that struck me as funny was that post and the 430 questions! Goodness! The things they ask! What kind of shampoo do you use? Do you like driving? Where do you have sex? Favorite part of the body and why?

So much tmi.

• Aion Team

My name came from something else, not the color. But to clear up any confusion there may be, that individual is not me. You're all stuck with me.. or perhaps I'm stuck with you all.

*spooky music plays in the background*

6 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

I am interested now. Cyan NA Q&A, pls.

I propose making him answer 400+ Aion related questions.

19 minutes ago, Cyan said:

.. or perhaps I'm stuck with you all.

*spooky music plays in the background*

Yep. *spooky music intensifies*

The Cyan from FF seems the more likely.

Unless it stands for "Cybersecurity and cybercrime Advisors Network", "Cyanobacteria Assessment Network", "Cyan" like the company founded by Robyn Charles Miller (the designer of Myst), or unless he's this guy:

http://liquipedia.net/starcraft2/Cyan

so, the first question is:

1) If you woke up in the morning and found only 2 slips left, one with little penguins and one with teddy bears, which one would you wear?

Then... it could be:

California Youth Advocacy Network

Caldera of Yellowstone Analytic Network (from Horizon Zero Dawn: The Frozen Wilds). Although it has been released only in 2017 afaik.

A creative company based in Tehran (who knows...)

The Nemi's best friend in the Norwegian comic strip Nemi.

A pirate character from Urban Rivals.

and I'm not bored enough to pass the page 29 in the google search.

Are you sure that there's already a reference behind this name and that you're not just waiting for a good one to steal? :P

Archived