Forums

Reduction Stone

Kho-DN

We already took months to hit level 75 and after 5.8 all purified gear come 76 to 80. The only way to get 1 reduction stone is doing luna daily for 7 days or playing on luna shugo game. I suggest to make the Reduction Stones on luna 100% sucess rate or make it tradeable or make a quest to farm it. Some people are selling for more than 100m and we didnt had a event to farm it yet.71hi7n.jpg

Reduction stones are a broken thing. They fail like 9/10 and when they succeed they have -1~-3 levels.
I would suggest they remove the -2 and -3 chance but at least raise the chance to succeed -1, by a lot.

My previous items, I traded them to alts doing luna, so they were reduced free and fast but the non tradeable ones are a pain. I still walk around with a gray wolf lvl 76 because I had stacked up 8 luna reduction stones and they all failed, leaving me with a 76 one and I am keeping it like this. The reduction thing shouldn't even be here, it is pure RNG and has absolutely no rewarding existence, since someone might get a reduction instantly while another might spend 20 and still have nothing.

At some point, hard work should be rewarding, leaving everything on luck is a game killer for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/04/2018 at 7:20 AM, Arxaggelos-KT said:

Reduction stones are a broken thing. They fail like 9/10 and when they succeed they have -1~-3 levels.
I would suggest they remove the -2 and -3 chance but at least raise the chance to succeed -1, by a lot.

My previous items, I traded them to alts doing luna, so they were reduced free and fast but the non tradeable ones are a pain. I still walk around with a gray wolf lvl 76 because I had stacked up 8 luna reduction stones and they all failed, leaving me with a 76 one and I am keeping it like this. The reduction thing shouldn't even be here, it is pure RNG and has absolutely no rewarding existence, since someone might get a reduction instantly while another might spend 20 and still have nothing.

At some point, hard work should be rewarding, leaving everything on luck is a game killer for sure.

True.  And They need to increase the success rate.

With Daeva Dash we got some masterwork reduction stones. Those can be a nice item for many of us. 

The ones you saw in the broker are probably from luna´s dice game. 

I would also suggest to avoid upgrading all the gear at once if you do not have enought reduction stones or omegas to really have an improvement. Sometimes the basic  one is better than the upgraded one if you take this into consideration. 

20 hours ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

With Daeva Dash we got some masterwork reduction stones. Those can be a nice item for many of us. 

The ones you saw in the broker are probably from luna´s dice game. 

I would also suggest to avoid upgrading all the gear at once if you do not have enought reduction stones or omegas to really have an improvement. Sometimes the basic  one is better than the upgraded one if you take this into consideration. 

I got plenty of these on my alts, too bad they are untradeable and the gear I am trying to reduce is also untradeable.

Archived