Daeva Dash Event Reward List

Cyan

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, BrokenThrone-DN said:

This is the best event you have come up with yet! Truly a fun experience and great rewards! Thank you! A good step in the right direction NCSOFT! Great job, Keep it up!! :D 

I agree, this event is really fun.

Not sure if its a bug or an exploit or both, but sometimes one of the team members for some unknown reason moves to the other factions starting point (Elyos going to Asmo start point or Asmo coming to Elyos start point).

This happens before the counter for the race starts.

Noticed it happening 2-3 times.

I'm actually really enjoying this event! The rewards are nice and varied and the enchantment supps are really helpful for the untradeable omegas we get on alts. 

This is honestly nice enough that I think I can get my cleric a PVP set again. 

I'd say it helps lessen the annoyance at how the Tia event was handled.

Anyway, no complaints, I really am enjoying this one. 

Agreed, the event is fun, "some" of the items are really good (that GS for example shouldn't be in the game, period) however then we get:

Masterwork Level Reduction Stone

Item
Can be used above level 10
 Unsellable
 Unstorable in Account Warehouse
 Unstorable in Legion Warehouse
 Untradeable

When used on an item that can reduce the recommended level, it will have a 100% chance to reduce the level by 1.

Just received this on an alt  that has no use at all for this. Would it really be too much to ask not to have these items be at least usable within the same account, especially items that we've been requesting for so long...:(

20 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

Worst prize I've gotten from this event is a Greater Minion Contract that gave me a D grade minion. What the heck is that about?!

That's pretty normal. Major Contracts can give B and C

Greater can give B C and D

Lesser can give C and D

Its happened on 3 chars yet for me, but i didn't get "Gogorunerk's Key Box" from the Quest even after completing it 5 times as per the quests requirement (when i go to turnover the quest the 5th time, it shows the Box in the additional reward part, but i don't get it).

Please, turn off this event... Bugged event from day 1. Its the same as Tiamat Eye event, some ppls will make bilions in 1st day and we have this event for 2 weeks. Don't know what is going on with this company. I'm returned old player, playing for few month but last few weeks and these events looks like i'm playing in private server with 1 GM who don't have access to server files and cant do anything... So disappointing... Whats wrong with event?

• Quest reward bugged for big chest key
  • You can access to event with 10lvl character, not 51+ 
  • When you are moved to event, you can use escape gauntlet and will be ported to north base. If its an enemy base, you can steal 3 heroes from 4 and easy win, because enemys will have to run to your base to get heroes...
  • Now you can be attacked by the enemy and killed. Yes, i was attacked by elyos glad at chests, also that glad killed my 2 team members. Killed with AA, not skills or with minion. 
  • KT ely somehow managed to "port" from 2nd checkpoint to the finish. Yep, its true. At place, where you need to run and avoid bombs. 1 ely was in front/1st, i was 2nd, 3rd was the guy from my team. 2 elys and 1 asmo was at start- afk.  That 1st ely managed to move to finish before you need to fly. He was in front and then he is at finish. Was left 7min+ to run. Then we stopped to run and elys, that was afk, started to run. They were in 4 and 5 position and guess what, they reached  2nd checkpoint with bombs, they didn't reach us and volia, they are at finish, all 3 elys. Easy win for them in 4min and you can't do anything.

More and more bugs/exploits appear every day. This event destroyed economy already. The prices at broker is ridiculous. Peoples telling me to report bugs and they will be fixed. Ye, sure, you guys will fix in 1 week or 2 so what is even the point... 

You guys should 1st test in beta server then add in official server, because with things like this, you finishing to destroy the dead game.  4 bugs with this event are critical. Now lets see what actions you guys will take to do and how long we need to wait before you start act and do something. And sorry for mistakes, eng is not main language. 

1 hour ago, Diode-DN said:

More and more bugs/exploits appear every day. This event destroyed economy already. The prices at broker is ridiculous. Peoples telling me to report bugs and they will be fixed. Ye, sure, you guys will fix in 1 week or 2 so what is even the point... 

You guys should 1st test in beta server then add in official server, because with things like this, you finishing to destroy the dead game.  4 bugs with this event are critical. Now lets see what actions you guys will take to do and how long we need to wait before you start act and do something. And sorry for mistakes, eng is not main language. 

To be fair NCSOFT did delay the start of this event about 2 months to fix major bugs in the instance.  so the best you can hope for is a fixed version next time the release the event if they ever do it again.  Since the event is only 2 weeks long and they haven't taken it down yet they won't do anything till next time.

Just going to repeat what I said in the other thread.

I had a glitch today. At the windstream an asmo used the aether hold ability on me and I was bugged out of the map in the flying area. I remembered the kisk you get so I just kept pressing the fly button until I was flying, activated the kisk and ported back to start. I am honestly surprised by the glitches, "cheating" and or hacks people are reporting. I have done this on all my toons and this was the first glitch I got. My desktop and laptop are not very good and I thought I would encounter so many problems. I haven't even crashed while in the instance. Not once. That same run we won though because only one asmo was playing and 2 of us were playing. Near 5s left in the match I got to a point and scored more points that the asmo in first place.

If people have encountered glitches and found legit ways to get out of the situation that could help other people as well.

How about stop throwing the words “destroying the economy” everywhere? It doesn’t mean ANYTHING!

People are getting a lot of free gear which is usual a few months before a major update. It doesn’t impact the “economy” in any way. Do most players usually make a living by selling Thunder Dragon weapons or pvp gear? No. Look at omega/temper prices, they haven’t even moved a lot, cause this event rewards a good balance of gear and upgrade materials . 

As long as an event doesn’t reward trillions of straight kinahs, which they never do, your so called “economy” regulates itself after the event is over. 

well. it is true that the instance has so many bugs and glitches, but in some way I still like this event. 

IMO those things should be fixed. Could be rerally nice to see it in a final version working perfectly. But removing it now that we are having fun and trying to get some items, could make the same issue we had on the eye´s event. I think they noticed some things not working as intended, but they are trying to avoid doing the same again. And I respect that. 

I saw some cons. The glitches can be really annoying sometimes. Also I saw that the big box (that we thought could be opened with 3 small keys) can only be opened with the golden key. And we can buy a lot of them. So in some way has the P2W detail there. The quest bugged is not really nice. But on the other hand, everyone can do it. Your gear and level means nothing there so everyone can have the same oportunities. The drop is for everyone so we do not have issues about ninjas or rolls. The golden keys can be also obtained inside the small boxes, so in some way we can get the big rewards too. We are having some of the omegas and temperings we lost in tia´s eye. But now most of them are (event) to avoid having millions of them on the broker. We have minions, masterwork reduction stones, even minium. So in some way even the people who does not pay can have a chance with them. And there is some balance cause you can get a lot of rewards using a lot of time (many alts) or you can pay some money and get some keys.  And we can do many runs and not just 1 each day, so even if we find somebody abusing from a glitch or cheating, we do not lost everything that day. 

So. is not perfect, but is not a bad event. But I think we will stay there all the possible time and in 2 weeks nobody will remember how to play normally :P 

on the bad side... I had to buy a new keyboard today. My old one died..... maybe so many jumps :$

On 5/4/2018 at 3:33 AM, Cyan said:

Thanks for the report. We will forward it up to the dev team!

Can you add a big fat heroic NPC in each starting location so if the enemies go there he will keep killing them 1 shot or that will slow them for like 10 minutes (effectively making them useless int he instance?

In the end remove that little portal thing, what is the point of having it in the game to begin with?

People that scam this way should be penalized.

8 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

Can you add a big fat heroic NPC in each starting location so if the enemies go there he will keep killing them 1 shot or that will slow them for like 10 minutes (effectively making them useless int he instance?

I like this suggestion! lol

Also, I don't understand the point of the return kisk. Did they purposely add it because they knew players would get stuck in the terrain or something?

Archived