Forums

Daeva Dash Event Reward List

Cyan

27 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Stop saying "x issue is more important than GP", everyone knows that. But it is simply the change that got here first. Its like saying "we should avoid achieving world-wide peace because we still havent fixed starving nations".

As for GP, I think the main deal with it is how low level players can get it, while they should not, because GP is meant to be locked behind a "endgame only" wall. As well as all the other reasons, such as not being an actual PvP instance. Aion is also all about progression, and an instance that negates this completely and rewards GP... meh.

like it or not its actually pvp as it mean player vs player ! who cares if a lvl 10 20 30 50 get gp anyway. If you do then omg what can i say. The matters is instead of fixing useless things NCsoft need to fix the bugs lol 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Was going by this, so /shrug.

But, otherwise, okay, cool.

Litterally myself i run that istance twice..  i believe after they removed the GP from EB, and i got my 300 

Tho,  i asked a legionmate  cause i see him  recruiting every week and confirmed 300 per run LOL

either way wasnt really not the point of my post and I cant even believe players have been even talking and QQ about that.

For me they are total irrelevant. 

50 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Is it insignificant? Yes. Will it change anything? No. Now, what matters more? Intentions or results? A debate that varies depending on the person. In my case, I value even the smallest intentions. However, you are just blindly complaining because...

(there are other reasons for your complaining, but lets not derail the discussion, hun)

you never change, right? :P 

anyway. If you want to discuss that, please on private message so we do not go so offtopic here. 

I know they have no development team. Or at least that is the offcial reasson when they do not do something. But in the previous weeks we saw that they have people working in the game. They still have some tools to erase (or add an npc) and modify the numbers. So they can fix some things. Of course they can not fix the glitches when flying, and probably they can not solve the issue when we go back after some succesfull jumps. But they can add an NPC to avoid the kisk glitch. I guess they can fix the quest. 

and even with the bugs and glitches I still like the event. Maybe is bugged and it is not working as intended but is different and I have some fun there. 

and yes Cheesecake. If we take it from that point of view, yeap it is something. 

• Aion Team

As Daeva Dash comes near the final stretch I wanted to say thank you for all the feedback and reported issues. This event is quite new and there's obviously been some quirks and needed changes. We will send all of your feedback, bug reports, and everything else to the developers and work on getting them fixed for its return. 

Thank you!

39 minutes ago, Cyan said:

As Daeva Dash comes near the final stretch I wanted to say thank you for all the feedback and reported issues. This event is quite new and there's obviously been some quirks and needed changes. We will send all of your feedback, bug reports, and everything else to the developers and work on getting them fixed for its return. 

Thank you!

so... no reward for ranking, right ?!

On 16/4/2018 at 7:21 PM, Cyan said:

Thank you!

Thank you so much for listening, we would also like to let you know that giving both untradeable omegas and tradeable wasn't necessary. Also some of the rewards could have been stackable, like the transcendence weapon chest. And some of the rewards were being given way too often like the essence cores, which will be removed so they are pretty useless at this point right before 6.0

In short these are the known bugs:

1. Fix the ability to open the door before the red timer was 0:00 by clicking on it.
  2. Rubber-banding in specific terrain, like the steep bridge with the gaps, if you run it correctly but without stopping, you would get ported back for no reason.
  3. If you jumped in the purple circle when the coffin would spawn for zombies, you could get stuck in the graphics
  4. That trampoline spot (right before the coffins) would sometimes send you inside an invisible floor in the graphics, stucking you.
  5. If you fell in the wind stream area you couldn't even get unstuck, you wouldn't even be ported in the end when the race was finished, so effectively you lost the rewards. The kisk item that ports you in the start, didn't even work there.
  6. Many skills of the hero transformations weren't working at all.
  7. People used hacks to go faster, next time if you do not pass from a specific check point A' you shouldn't get points from the next checkpoint B', if you used a glide/gravity hack to go there faster by not passing from some checkpoints I mean.
  8. Once you went to finish, you shouldn't be able to go back in the race and interfere with the race of the remaining runners, preventing them from finishing.
  9. The Kisk item that ported you to the base of the enemies should either be removed or fixed to port you back to your own base, or give to us once the race is over (along with the 3~6 keys, in case you are stuck somewhere.
  10. If you didn't get a transform you had the ability to attack the enemies with normal /attack, people used this to prevent others from claiming the rewards by hitting them when they tried to use the keys on the chest.
  11. If you got a disconnect from the server or a critical error in your client, the dash would kick you out instantly, relogging fast enough wouldn't save your entry.

Rewards suggestion:

1. Make everything stackable, I have a second account full of characters, full of items that are not stackable, like the transcendence weapon chest and essence cores.
  2. The pouches you would get with the keys, should also be stackable
  3. Maybe the small keys shouldn't be deleted once you left the instance if you didn't use them, this way if anything went wrong with a stuck/bug and you couldn't use the keys, you could claim the rewards in the next entry.
  4. How about Bonus Entry Scroll for Daeva Dash (I know the Instance entry boost pack would give you +2 entries per day, but we need more, be wise, make money)

I really liked this event. We had something totally different this time and was some fresh air. 

The rewards were really nice and we received many of the things that people wants. Also we did not had outdated rewards this time. (even the skill scrolls can be still used on apollon accessories and that gear is on date). 

Of course there were a lot of bugs, glitches and some exploits, but IMO was better to have it like this than having to wait for a perfect version. I hope some of those issues can be fixed. I also hope the players abusing from bugs or cheats will be punished. And actually most of the runs were clean for me. I had all of those glitches at least once, but as I said, most of the times none of them happened. 

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived