Gogorunerk's Gauntlet Auto Kick

Kho-DN

People who get disconnected or get send log inside are getting auto kicked from group and not getting nothing. This was a issue in EU one and they took 1 month to fix it. I hope this don't happen here too. 

I have been dcing so much JUST by entering the instance (In other words aion closes without any error message, it's like a 'clean exit' as I'd describe. This is rediculous. Soon as I try to enter back, I get a 'Disconnected from server' message before it loads to the 'accept or decline' page.  I try login again, before the 'accept or decline' message, I get the same 'Disconnected from server' AGAIN.   I try againn then i load into the game, back into instance.  BUT then everyones so far ahead, and so it feels like i lost a run AND so much time...

@Cyan

14 hours ago, Nyali-DN said:

Have you tried sending in a ticket about it? ;/ I'd suggest this, maybe you can get your run back.

I did, they said to repeat the instance since they dont have a scroll for it yet. 

NCWest servers have been recently pretty bad. My friend lives in Texas (that's right, not too far from their servers) and she often gets disconnected when accessing the instance server. It just crashes, no send log, or she gets a system error. Internet connection plays little in this case. I got stuck on an endless loop while leaving the instance server and had to force-close my client.

2 hours ago, Dabbles-DN said:

full of KT hacker - Dahboo-KT so many others. Teleport's you back to start etc @Cyan do u admit u  cant stop hackers? :P or refuse to ban them 

I think you just ran into a weird glitch. I have had other players not against that person who have found themselves teleported back to start out of the blue. I have been teleported back to the beginning of an area for no reason, but not back to the start. So I can't say I have experienced it, but I do think you are being a little bit paranoid.

send log and disconections is something that we have in Aion since a lot of time ago. I do not think is related with this event in particular. What happens here is that is an instance that works different than other instances and we can not go back if we relog. Of course leting us come back wont be totally nice cause we will lose a lot of time running. But can be nice to at least get the keys. 

About cheaters (please do not call them hackers. they are not that smart. a hacker is somebody who can do impresive things with computers. A cheater just download a software made by somebody else), we have them and they are everywhere. Yet, I think this event could be really nice to found them and ban them. In the same way they detected the people cheating in FP months ago, here can be the same. 

Even  cheater beats the groups I've had so far. No one runs at all, either side, except me. I actually want to try to do the event. Geysers and I don't do well due to my latency but, I try it anyway. LOL. So far 6 runs solo with the others of my team standing at start and, no Elyos to be seen (playing on Asmo toon) until the end.

I did get one Elyos ONE run and she was great, we were laughing and snaring and slowing one another the whole way - good fun :) We tied at the end. 

@Cyan @Gideon @Hime please get this sorted, get it to the devs or whoever it is that fixes this. Don't let this become Tia eye 2.0, this event is so fresh so fun ! We love it but the dc issue is big problem 

People message support to be told "oh sorry, we don't have scrolls yet, just run it again"  so silly considering how much we all already dc from instance servers for zero reason.  

You provide screenies of the win/loss  and dc 

They could just give us the missed keys. 

Archived