Daeva Dash FULL OF BUGS

Chibiusa-DN

Everyone was very excited about thsi event, but now... playing the daeva dash, we have found so many bugs that make the experiencie impossible to enjoy...

- Spider Eggs and Bombs on the floor explotde no matter if you avoid them.. you can go really far from them and they explode anyway.
- Geodata with some spikes that stop you from running even in smooth paths
- After multiple jump zones ended sucessfully, you get teleported back as if you have died.
- People who already ended can suicide and they spawn before last jump, to keep ccing to not let you end.
- Some zones like the tombs zone and ebfore the windstream trapped you after get pulled without any chance to move again with only the chance to stay stand until the event end to being teleported to the boxes zone. And if you relog you get kicked from event party,

Seriously... did you even test the event before released it?

37 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Pretty sure that's a hack, not a bug.

Never mind, I just did some messing around. Apparently, if you spawn the kisk from your inventory that you get upon entering, and you click on it, it will transport you to the opposite faction starting point. So it IS a bug, but definitely one that's being exploited so that the opposite faction can steal your transforms.

That said, if it happens, just pop your kisk and then you can go steal THEIR transforms in return.

I got the elyos ported in our base and they used all tricks to win.

Also do not bother with hero shoes tranform, the shiled doesn't work, the enemies can still stun and pull you.

If enemies are not afk ,I'll afk it, not worth it. the other always know more bug and tricks than I do so why bother?

13 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Never mind, I just did some messing around. Apparently, if you spawn the kisk from your inventory that you get upon entering, and you click on it, it will transport you to the opposite faction starting point. So it IS a bug, but definitely one that's being exploited so that the opposite faction can steal your transforms.

That said, if it happens, just pop your kisk and then you can go steal THEIR transforms in return.

And this is why we can't have nice things. 

It's not that I don't agree, Van. You know I think you are great.

But things like this are what make us the most toxic playerbase going. Spawning into the other camp and stealing transforms or hooking and ccing the other group while one of your group runs to win is just douchebaggery x 9k.

39 minutes ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

Also do not bother with hero shoes tranform, the shiled doesn't work, the enemies can still stun and pull you.

You mean the Shield of the Hero's shield that makes you invulnerable to altered states? It does work, but only for 5 seconds. :P

3 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

You mean the Shield of the Hero's shield that makes you invulnerable to altered states? It does work, but only for 5 seconds. :P

I have found it doesn't work at all.

P.S. Just tried it again. Was slowed by the enemy with the shield still active.

On 4/3/2018 at 10:38 PM, Violeta-KT said:

Who wants to take bets that all the bugs present in the Daeva Dash Event are still there and the "fix" they were waiting for was the Devs changing the Level requirement from 10+ to 51+. All my baby lvl 10s were ready :(

I called it.

7 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

The shield doesn't work for Asmos, the Elyos Shield blocks all the pulls and slows, its annoying since the Shield transform is my favorite.

15 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Yes, I got slowed, pulled and stunned even though I had it on.

P.S. if the enemies take your statues, just port to their side and take a statue from there (it should work). Have the last word on this :D

more glitches:

> trampoline part throws you sideways sometimes or makes you stuck in the ceiling OR makes you bounce off the ceiling to the ground;

>instance not ending even if all 6 people have reached the final

>templar shield really isnt working

And as if the bugs werent enough players are abussing hacks and glitches to take advantage, yesterday my tema was way ahead of the asmo team, their 3 points were on the first stage while we where on the mount stage, after a while their points appeared on the stage before last one, and when we notice i told my friends "guys did you notice asmos are way ahead of us?", ofc their reaction was a "WHAT!!!?", and we just get to the end with a huge disgusting feeling, They were always way ebhind, they never pass uss , we never saw them in the whole run... but they reach first the end before, even when the were on base for a long time while we start running.

another minor bug, I noticed that sometimes you get the skills but your appearance does not change. Not sure if that happens on one side or if is totally random. The appearance is in some way usefull to identify the members on the opposite team faster. 

also:

- before the zombies part, on the place where we jump. sometimes we jump in the correct direction, but sometimes it throws us to a random place or wall many times. Not sure if is a bug or it is supposed to be random. 

- I experienced few times some issues taking the windstream. When jumping an opening the wings do not make me go in and I just land back in the same place having to wait the cd to try again. Not something usual anyway. 

- sometimes to trigger the bombs/spiders we need to touch them and sometimes they are triggered even if we run far from them. (maybe lag?)

On 4/5/2018 at 8:23 AM, Letizi-DN said:

Oh yeah thats my favourite bug so far

21f56c7b2d74a4f21b5fedf17570968c.jpg

this is not a bug or hack, when you enter the event in your cube you have one kisk so click on that kisk and you will see one obelisk i think, then click on that obelisk and you are in asmo base , simple .......

25 minutes ago, Spirithq-KT said:

this is not a bug or hack, when you enter the event in your cube you have one kisk so click on that kisk and you will see one obelisk i think, then click on that obelisk and you are in asmo base , simple .......

Question. Do you feel that that is a feature of the instance (as in the Devs meant you to be able to pop on over to your enemies base, steal their transforms or harass them to the point that they can't play) or is it a bug (something that isn't working as it should because your kisk should probably take you back to your own base)?

Archived