Daeva Dash FULL OF BUGS

Chibiusa-DN

2 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

Question. Do you feel that that is a feature of the instance (as in the Devs meant you to be able to pop on over to your enemies base, steal their transforms or harass them to the point that they can't play) or is it a bug (something that isn't working as it should because your kisk should probably take you back to your own base)?

Where I work, we also sometimes use the word 'fug'- although I'm not a big fan- for an "unintended feature" although porting off to the other side and taking their transforms is so clearly unintended I don't see how anyone could twist that into part of the original design of the instance.

There's so many bugs in this instance related to interference by other players, maybe it doesn't happen so much in KR? No idea, in any case we certainly need some fixes for when /if this event returns.

3 minutes ago, Calista-DN said:

Where I work, we also sometimes use the word 'fug'- although I'm not a big fan- for an "unintended feature" although porting off to the other side and taking their transforms is so clearly unintended I don't see how anyone could twist that into part of the original design of the instance.

There's so many bugs in this instance related to interference by other players, maybe it doesn't happen so much in KR? No idea, in any case we certainly need some fixes for when /if this event returns.

Totally agree with you. It was the person I quoted who said that this wasn't a bug. Was trying to pin them down.

Archived