Gogorunerk's Gauntlet

PurpleRain-DN

While on my alt, I entered the daeva dash event.  As i went to get my hero, an asmo spawned in on us, at our start point.  They were able to take one of our heroes.  Someone in lfg said it's possible by using the "kisk" escape tool in your inventory.  It clearly states it will take you to "your" factions spawn point, but instead it is taking us to our enemy's spawn point.  So people are using it to spawn over to the oppossing team, so they can use up their heroes.  Most of us are not that "sneaky" so most of us did not know this could happen, therefore we are being robbed of having a hero to use.  I kinda figure it's a glitch within the kisk tool.  Just wanted to give yall a heads up.

One bug noted by someone who was doing the run with me. Players seem to get stuck inside the Coffin in the last section of the race, if they jump on the Coffin while it spawns (during the time when that purple fog/circle appears).

Another bug/problem is with the quest it seems. I did 5 runs for the Quests on 2 chars till now. But i am not getting the "Gogorunerk's Key Box" upon the completion of the quest the 5th time (even though the quest page shows it).

So i have an Issue with this event,  its mainly the quest i've gotten the first key from doing it once, an then  did the repeat five times an then on the 8th  or 9th run i should of gotten the box from the shugo Npc like i did when you first do the quest, an i turned them in every time i have 8 1 hour running scrolls from the event quest but on 6 of my toons all 70+ i have yet to receive a box with the gold key from doing the quest ... 

Archived