Daeva dash Glitch abusing.

ChibiMoon-DN

Hello! today I entered the daeva dash event, and suddenly an asmo appeared in our base, attacking us at the beginning of the race, we could not advance while his teammates did advance and finally won, fix this glitch since many are abusing this... here's the proofS0e4Z4R.jpg

23 minutes ago, PokeALot-DN said:

Idk if it's just me but i haven't encountered any glitches or bugs where it hinders me from getting 1st place. I've done about 60 runs so far

I got windstream glitched last night I got parad in windstream next thing I know flying in the air underneath it.  I was able to use the kisk all hate and fly to it and use it which made me start over.  I tend to get thrown back alot when doing the rock jumping .  I would say 95% of my runs are smooth no issues but there is some weird glitches that do happen

4 hours ago, Tyd-KT said:

I got windstream glitched last night I got parad in windstream next thing I know flying in the air underneath it.  I was able to use the kisk all hate and fly to it and use it which made me start over.  I tend to get thrown back alot when doing the rock jumping .  I would say 95% of my runs are smooth no issues but there is some weird glitches that do happen

I had that glitch today. At the windstream an asmo used the aether hold ability on me and I was bugged out of the map in the flying area. I remembered the kisk you get so I just kept pressing the fly button until I was flying, activated the kisk and ported back to start. I am honestly surprised by the glitches, "cheating" and or hacks people are reporting. I have done this on all my toons and this was the first glitch I got. My desktop and laptop are not very good and I thought I would encounter so many problems. I haven't even crashed while in the instance. Not once. That same run we won though because only one asmo was playing and 2 of us were playing. Near 5s left in the match I got to a point and scored more points that the asmo in first place.

22 hours ago, Tyd-KT said:

Same here :( and this guy accuse me of hack and insulted me :(https://imgur.com/a/E1J6V

On 4/8/2018 at 3:22 AM, Almagi-KT said:

Same here :( and this guy accuse me of hack and insulted me :(https://imgur.com/a/E1J6V

@Almagi-KT I got the windstream glitched today and it was the same position with yours (I'm sorry that I can't post the screenshot). My character wasn't summoned to the end point. So that I had to leave the group and lost 3 keys even they were in my inventory. :(

Archived