Jump to content
Kubei-DN

Remove Gogorunerk Kisk

Recommended Posts

Kubei-DN   

Remove [Escape] Gogorunerk's Gauntlet

Why? Because it's glitched and let's you teleport to the enemy base. You're off better removing it completely. Had the enemy come in quick and steal our runner hero.

3PX636r.jpg

@Cyan @Hime 

Of course it's KT doing that. KT is so well known for cheating and hacking. Much legit players, much cool. 9_9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, knee-DN said:

You can tp to their base with your own escape item when that happens.

While true, it's still problematic if they enter faster than your entire team. I've encountered instances where I entered to see them use their transform, port over, and then take some of ours. Removing the [Escape] is the best solution so that the any abuse of it is immediately resolved.

I can understand people making a mistake and using it on the first day, after all, a large portion of the player base doesn't speak English and don't bother reading item descriptions. But when you start seeing it over and over again on the second day of the event, it's clear people are abusing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyan this is  a design flaw and the bug is being exploited. I've been on a few runs where the other team is clearly organized - so far it has always been KT-asmo by the way.

The other team ports one person in, as soon as they see that we're not AFK, the who team ports in and tries to block us from even starting the race. Even if they don't succeed,  if they happen to get in before us, they can get the buffs we is clearly unfair.

Can we delete or fix the kisk- failing that do you agree that this is an exploit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They can also grab the transform they want from their base and then take the same transform from us so they leave us with an important transform less.

This thing isn't even necessary, why would you need it in the first place, you transfer to the start of the run and it won't benefit you anything.

 

6 hours ago, Calista-DN said:

@Cyan this is  a design flaw and the bug is being exploited. I've been on a few runs where the other team is clearly organized - so far it has always been KT-asmo by the way.

The other team ports one person in, as soon as they see that we're not AFK, the who team ports in and tries to block us from even starting the race. Even if they don't succeed,  if they happen to get in before us, they can get the buffs we is clearly unfair.

Can we delete or fix the kisk- failing that do you agree that this is an exploit?

O.o are you acting like an id!ot or are you a natural one? I am a Katalam Asmodian and so far whenever it happened to me it happened from Elyos enemies.

The only reason why you see asmos doing it is because you are an elyos and you play against asmodians. I have never seen any asmodians doing it because the groups I go with, we don't do that, so when I witness it it is from elyos enemies that are organized and do that to us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Letam-DN   

Had elyos who jumped after finishing to prevent others from finishing. Once they cross the finish line they SHOULD NOT be able to jump back and attack people.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Letam-DN said:

Had elyos who jumped after finishing to prevent others from finishing. Once they cross the finish line they SHOULD NOT be able to jump back and attack people.

 

AMENNNNNNNNN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Arxaggelos-KT said:

They can also grab the transform they want from their base and then take the same transform from us so they leave us with an important transform less.

This thing isn't even necessary, why would you need it in the first place, you transfer to the start of the run and it won't benefit you anything.

 

O.o are you acting like an id!ot or are you a natural one? I am a Katalam Asmodian and so far whenever it happened to me it happened from Elyos enemies.

The only reason why you see asmos doing it is because you are an elyos and you play against asmodians. I have never seen any asmodians doing it because the groups I go with, we don't do that, so when I witness it it is from elyos enemies that are organized and do that to us.

What exactly is your problem? I'm aware that we race against the other faction. You have no idea of  whether I run on  just this faction or every faction and server.  Why don't you think next time before you post ?

It isn't just me by the way, and I don't claim at all that any Elyos don't use this exploit, but there are some groups that are repeat offenders from KT-asmo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   

@Calista-DN.. you are the one that finger pointed to the KR-A faction. @Arxaggelos-KT is just saying he is KR-A, has never done this and only sees Elyos doing it. He admits that because he is Asmodian and can't see the Asmodians do it since his group doesn't. Both sides are doing this equally. There is no need to point fingers at one faction. You should have thought about YOUR post before posting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Aly-DN said:

@Calista-DN.. you are the one that finger pointed to the KR-A faction. @Arxaggelos-KT is just saying he is KR-A, has never done this and only sees Elyos doing it. He admits that because he is Asmodian and can't see the Asmodians do it since his group doesn't. Both sides are doing this equally. There is no need to point fingers at one faction. You should have thought about YOUR post before posting.

My main concern is getting this fixed, not in someone's assessment of my intentions.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aly-DN   
Just now, Calista-DN said:

My main concern is getting this fixed, not in someone's assessment of my intentions.

 

 

Then next time leave your RP behind and stop making this an "us vs. them" issue. You brought up race. This is your issue. Not ours. You wanted to blame those evil Asmodians on KT. The rest of us who are reasonable enough to recognize that both races are equally as guilty are the ones that just want it fixed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sincerely hope that this issue will be fixed soon, so that it can't be exploited  anyone, don't you?

 

In addition, I also hope that you relax, get out, maybe see some sunshine- looks like you need some.

 

Have a good day.

Just now, Calista-DN said:

I sincerely hope that this issue will be fixed soon, so that it can't be exploited  anyone, don't you?  

 

In addition, I also hope that you relax, get out, maybe see some sunshine- looks like you need some. Since you're reading all kinds of things into what I wrote. You must be a mind reader, you really should you take a deep breath and relax a bit.

 

Have a good day.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

The sun is evil.

(why'd you quote yourself too? No malice; just curious)

:( some damn glitch, take pity on me, and I couldn't edit it before it expired

Edited by Calista-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ele-DN   

Its quite funny to see people putting so much effort into this. Effort playing with the intention to win <afking a couple alts and trade/sell/buy them to your main.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow crying over this but what about the fact that the player using cc on the the opponent in wind stream can glitch them so they end up under the map and can't finish the instance cant use kisk back and at the end won't get ported to the chests to loot and basically have to leave instance with no reward whatsoever. That should be the #1 thing addressed with the instance.

Edit: it just happened to my teammate but this time he at least was ported to the chests at the end unlike with myself the last time.

Edited by Euphoria-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Euphoria-DN said:

Wow crying over this but what about the fact that the player using cc on the the opponent in wind stream can glitch them so they end up under the map and can't finish the instance cant use kisk back and at the end won't get ported to the chests to loot and basically have to leave instance with no reward whatsoever. That should be the #1 thing addressed with the instance.

Edit: it just happened to my teammate but this time he at least was ported to the chests at the end unlike with myself the last time.

I don't think that anyone would argue that there's a number of issues with the instance, which is a real shame, since it can be fun and rewarding.

There are also quite a few people who repeatedly DC or sendlog and they don't get anything either, there are also terrain issues.

All of the above are issues that should be fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Calista-DN said:

I don't think that anyone would argue that there's a number of issues with the instance, which is a real shame, since it can be fun and rewarding.

There are also quite a few people who repeatedly DC or sendlog and they don't get anything either, there are also terrain issues.

All of the above are issues that should be fixed.

I also hate that as you enter the mushroom cave there is some jump steps that when on solid land it tends to port you back a bit for no reason over and over. I didn't know this but many are saying the shield on the asmo Templar/shield isn't working to block cc only eylos is I believe. All they fixed when they sent this back was the fact that on EU you could leave the instance and keep the billion hp/mp buff lol.

Despite all the bugs and there are quite a bit its a very fun event and very rewarding. This is a very good event and original and I hope we see more on this level soon from ncsoft just test this stuff first before releasing it.

Edited by Euphoria-DN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree that it could be removed. In the cases you get really stuck the thing doesn't even work. (if you fall below the flying section you get stuck without being able to return)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×