If There Was Only One Aion Map Playable Until The Game Servers Shut Down?

WinRawr

So, they are removing many areas soon enough, just like they did with katalam and danaria which made 85% or more of the playerbase quit. Anyhow, in a world where there was only one area for each side, which would you prefer it to be?

For me. Eltnen. I loved Eltnen the most and had the most fun there. I'm lazy but I'll write more later. Which place would you keep and why? ({Yeah Eltnen is being removed, stupid devs).

Sarpan, Tiamaranta, Kaldor, Beluslan, Verteron, Heiron or Brusthonin. But in terms of choosing just one, I would probably stay with Brusthonin.

And, yes, Eltnen is getting removed. suck it, stupid Eltnen lover. :P (I hated that map, not as bad as Morheim though)

I really  liked Katalam. It had a lot of different terrains. Some forests, mountains, snow. The fortress in the middle. Nice fortress. And I liked so much the music from that map. I downloaded the OST just to have them. 

As a second choice... probably tiamaranta. It also had lot of terrains with different appeareance. Yet the first impresion was that volcanic desert we saw just going out of the base, but on other areas was so different. Nice and variated music, caves, underground. 4 fortresses. Was really cool. 

1 hour ago, Azzmaria-KT said:

I really  liked Katalam. It had a lot of different terrains. Some forests, mountains, snow. The fortress in the middle. Nice fortress. And I liked so much the music from that map. I downloaded the OST just to have them. 

As a second choice... probably tiamaranta. It also had lot of terrains with different appeareance. Yet the first impresion was that volcanic desert we saw just going out of the base, but on other areas was so different. Nice and variated music, caves, underground. 4 fortresses. Was really cool. 

I guess I would agree with you -however i'll throw in a vote for Ingison, most people haven't explored a lot of it, it actually had a lot of variety - example lower and upper Udas had some nice atmosphere and some really interesting music as well. Eso was really nice, and so Silentera, the instance inside and how it connected Inggison to Gelk.

Hmm, normally my go-to favourite is Levinshor but if I have to pick an Elyos map I think I'd pick Inggison ^_^ It's the first map that I reached and went, wow! This is really dazzlingly beautiful! And the red name mobs actually frightened me, as silly as that sounds. But even with the nostalgia aside, I think it's a really big and beautiful map with tons of stuff to explore, I love the mob designs, and it has/had some pretty cool mechanics. (I miss land sieges T o T)

Not to say some of the older zones aren't beautiful (Danaria *-*), but if I had to choose 1 zone to play in forever, it would have to be whichever new zone they introduce in 6.0. I've had my share of fun on older maps, so I see no reason to choose old over new experiences.

On 10/4/2018 at 8:49 PM, Arlyce-DN said:

Do you hear that? Do you know what that is???

The sound of carebears dying.

What a grand and glorious day it will be.

I'm friggin' giddy.

taking into consideration that carebears doin PvE are providing most of the items used right now (most of the manastones, omegas, gear from events and instances....) and in pure PvP instances you can only get some AP, GP, medals and some random things, and some of those not even in a good amount.... looks like without carebears, in this moment, PvPers could be fighting each other using sticks and stones and wearing potato´s sacks :P 

Usually a complete and good MMORPG must have both of those in a right balance. 

or you can just play LOL, Dota and PUBG :D

Most gear comes from events. And i dont rely on pve'rs for my stuff. I do have to farm ttc/adma/coe/aoe for gear to de to chronos, but my spirit stones i get from landing lvl 5. Pve'rs dont farm ap gear, they farm apollon and harvester neither of which are any good for pvp.

Pve'rs dont provide anything for pvp'rs.

Just remember .... a grand and glorious day ...

gear from events,..... you farm on ttc, adma, coe, aoe,..... landing lvl 5...

it seems that you do not need PvErs cause you are doing PvE!. Shame on you!! :P 

but yet after Daeva Dash i will give you one point. It was PvP related and we got prime gear, omegas and temperings ;) 

Brusthonin it was the first map I went to in Aion and was like wow some terrible sh*t happened here.  The broken down houses, abandoned farms, dried up irrigation canals.  It just told a story without even having to read a word of it.   I bet is was gorgeous at one point. 

Archived