AP Accessory Box from Event bugged PLS READ

Nakago-DN

5 minutes ago, Rakesh-DN said:

@Cyan what about if we've acquired it directly from the event instead of purchasing it?

The boxes with the issue are the ones from the event. I guess he means that no matter if you got it from the event or if you buy one from another player (who got it from the event) you can send a ticket

• Aion Team

My brain went kind of crazy for a minute and I was thinking about Return to Tiamaranta's Eye. Yes, If you obtained the box as a drop from Daeva Dash (or bought from another player) and wish to have the magical version, please contact support.

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

My brain went kind of crazy for a minute and I was thinking about Return to Tiamaranta's Eye. Yes, If you obtained the box as a drop from Daeva Dash (or bought from another player) and wish to have the magical version, please contact support.

@Cyan please put an npc in which we can make the change, we are many who need to make the change

7 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hello, 

There is currently an issue with the wrong item being available from the rewards. If you wish to have the magical version of this accessory box, please contact support after you have obtained the Prime Royal Captain Accessory Box and they will be able to swap it out for the proper box. 

Thank you.

Good, i hope they exchange the box for the same version but for magic, and we can choose the Accessory we want, and no get random.

Archived