Hack: Hellokittie and Mistake KT - Race Event

Sensey-DN

Well, I don't usually post on foruns, but this is annoying.

Both are doing something to start in advantage, teleport hack, going trough the door.. IDK!
A lot of people are reporting in the LFG chat, we all know this.
Please Ncsoft, do something, i'm sure you team have one GM that can look at this. I'm not the only one reporting this.
I don't have any screenshot with valid information because it's really fast in the event, they just go right ahead and there is nothing we can do, the points will just go up and we do not even get to see them.

Maybe someone else here have some valid screenshot/video.

So they are using the kisk and teleporting to your start and taking your transforms? Or using the kisk and teleporting to your start and hooking, slowing and otherwise harassing you so you can't start and the third member of their team runs freely and wins?

They aren't hacking. And they are hardly the only ones doing this. 

They are miss-using a glitch and acting like potatoes, but NCWest hasn't said that this is against their rules.

There is just something about the NA playerbase that if there is even remotely a way to act like a gigantic douche, they surely will.

No, not exactly this. They can cross the door or teleport forward and start to score points before the counter even reaches zero starting the game. When our team mate arrived at the first crossroads using the shoes transformation, they were already well ahead, no longer able to reach them and also very fast.

2 hours ago, Sensey-DN said:

No, not exactly this. They can cross the door or teleport forward and start to score points before the counter even reaches zero starting the game. When our team mate arrived at the first crossroads using the shoes transformation, they were already well ahead, no longer able to reach them and also very fast.

I saw one person go from the bottom of the race map (start of the instance) to the 2nd to the top of the race map (nearly the end). In one shot. Also, a legionmate of mine was sprinting on the mount at that part and a *running* (not on the mount) opponent was able to keep up and even pass him. The hack struggle is real lmao.

• Cyan locked this topic

Archived