Storage Suggestion

Arhangelos

Should we have the ability to increase personal storage even more?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. So many pets, alts, legion wh, personal wh, studio wh... still not enough with all we need.

• Yes we need, make it affordable and/or ingame earn-able
    • No, lets keep logging a million alts to get the extra space we need

So storage is not enough, let me excuse everyone here, I have my main's inventory expanded pretty good, the personal warehouse and I also own a legion just for the legion warehouse, in my studio I have like 135 slots, I own like 5~6 storage pets that have individual storage (not shared) AND I have another account with many characters with their personal inventory and warehouses... full!

Yes, all of the above mentioned are like 90% full

My studio storage is all full of skins I collected and I do not even have all of them (I exclude all ugly ones and those stoopid kawaii stuff and of course the female exclusive skins since I am a male). My personal storage has some non tradeable items, some additional armor, potions in my pets, materials for crafting, manastones... please name it, I have it!

~~~~~
WHY, do we have storage limitations anymore? Ever since we are free to play, having infinite amount of storage with all the above tricks is possible, but doesn't that simply add more unnecessary traffic to the servers and just an irritation remembering where you put your stuff etc?

The expansion cubes are ridiculously expensive for the amount you need to expand (my 3rd row of 5th cube needs 30 cube expansion coins and these cost about 90m each on broker.. that is about 2,7 billion for just another 9 slots)

I could make the exact same poll but for broker entries, I usually sell stuff with like 4~5 chars both to be able to list everything AND to avoid the extra fee.

• 2 weeks later...

This would be so nice, I have almost every storage pet available + cabinets and still ran out of space. The saddest part is that 6.0 is coming and most of the things will be untradeable which means I won't be able to use my alts or legion wh for space anymore, no idea where I'm gonna put all my stuff at ; ;

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/4/2018 at 3:51 AM, Liiny-DN said:

This would be so nice, I have almost every storage pet available + cabinets and still ran out of space. The saddest part is that 6.0 is coming and most of the things will be untradeable which means I won't be able to use my alts or legion wh for space anymore, no idea where I'm gonna put all my stuff at ; ;

Yes this is why I am concerned, I am used to having a 2nd account with 8 chars with their inventories and warehouses full of my extra items. But at 6.0 we will have to get rid of everything.

Why not make bags craftable by tailoring masters and, up to 12 slot wearable by any pet and, make cube coins craftable for handcraft masters (loads of mats needed of course so , still costly but, possible to get w/o kinah, if you're determined.) 

Alternately, replace cube coins needed with the need to buy bags. (like in RIFT Game) and, make larger bags a rare drop here and there as well. smaller bags just craft or buy on broker.

1 hour ago, Kadeth-KT said:

Why not make bags craftable by tailoring masters and, up to 12 slot wearable by any pet and, make cube coins craftable for handcraft masters (loads of mats needed of course so , still costly but, possible to get w/o kinah, if you're determined.) 

Alternately, replace cube coins needed with the need to buy bags. (like in RIFT Game) and, make larger bags a rare drop here and there as well. smaller bags just craft or buy on broker.

For a moment I was dumbstruck with what you wrote, I said to myself "I have tailoring so high and I have never seen those bags". Then I realized you made a suggestion. Which would be reasonable to get but they delete the professions in 6.0.

I guess if they make it all untradeable then having a specific amount of slots will serve a purpose that now doesn't. But if in 6.0 I cannot deal with limited storage then this would be one more reason to quit.

Archived