OnionKnight-DN

Try to fight like me, an ancient shoe hero

I actually don't want to do this, but since I am an ancient shoe hero in Evergale Canyon, I know victory is ours

(I don't know how to insert pics in the topic)

Edited by OnionKnight-DN

2 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

The post kind of loses its impact without images or videos attached. :P

I feel it is fun first time and get tons of screenshot. Now I find out that I cannot turn back. GG-----------this forum cannot upload the images from my pc oh god

Bryos-DN   

Oh, no. If only there...

(Insert other media...)

...was a way to...

(Insert Image from URL)

...add images to posts.

(pasteurlandinsertintopost) 

4 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

Oh, no. If only there...

(Insert other media...)

...was a way to...

(Insert Image from URL)

...add images to posts.

(pasteurlandinsertintopost) 

ya I find that one but I should upload images somewhere else and paste the url--

Its kind of nice to see that you posted those three images here, where everybody can see them and notice you were using those three skills out side the event, its like asking your self to get banned for using the event skills in an place where you shouldnt :D

but im not saying this is the case, but it would be nice if you could explain what happen :P

Edited by Vessttemona-KT

2 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Its kind of nice to see that you posted those three images here, where everybody can see them and notice you were using those three skills out side the event, its like asking your self to get banned for using the event skills in an place where you shouldnt :D

but im not saying this is the case, but it would be nice if you could explain what happen :P

It's a well known bug for this event. They didn't hack or do anything inappropriate. Calm your tits. 

31 minutes ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

If I can use my reflect skill to instant kill other players I think I will probably be banned. Fortunately I cannot

On 10/04/2018 at 0:23 AM, Vessttemona-KT said:

Are you crazy ? Something is wrong with you.