tia eye keys , cyan whats gonna be done about all the extra keys ppl have gotten

taha-DN

my question to cyan and hime is what are they gonna do about about all the extra chest keys ppl have amassed  from grinding mobs in the eye during this event.  are there gonna be chests put out  somewhere so ppl can use up there keys  or are all these keys we have gonna become permanent fixtures in our inventory's. out of the 75-80 gold keys i have gotten ive only found 10 gold chests and the  on the eternal box keys i have 10 of those and have never yet found  any of them, still have all 10 keys. so please give us some insite as to whats going on there.

^ You make it sound like it's our fault the whole playerbase who took part in the event couldn't find boxes cause the spawn rate was once in forever. lol

Anyways, nothing will probably be done, it's just extra event items like every other event, except in this one the rates and boxes amounts were just bad.

I deleted many myself, like 30+ small keys an about 10 of the big ones.  The chests spawned pretty slow and the keys were dropping pretty easily. This was an event, in real Tiamaranta getting a key was worth mentioning in lfg, followed by some "gratz" replies.

I can imagine one option but you are not going to like it :P 

But being serious, usually after the event all the remaining items can not be used. Yet you can save them and wait for the next time. You will have some advantage if you save those keys. Cause at the beggining a lot of players will not have keys, but the chests will be there. ;) 

Archived