10k damage form pets!

well after giving aion chance after chance ncsoft have never fail to pull something out the bag to trump the last thing.

So twice today ive been in the eye trying to farm when i get first attacked by a glad with this sheba pet and to my surprise it dealt over 10k damage on me, then again just now a sin just under 10k damage,. btw im wearing full 75 ap armour +15  and accessories all  level reduced to 70, providence + 75 ap combined wep and all full aug and im level 70 with essence on pvp defence, 

seriously if the class unbalance is one thing they introduce these pets like wtf ncsoft,. 

well after 6 years of aion and the endless chances i give ncsoft to pull the game up from the rubbish they been releasing, no more! im done, totally done! when you receiving damage like this from a pet thats taking the game wayy too far, 

I think I said this on FB before. Anything that removes the ability to use skills at your own will and relying on luck is a nerf. Like, burying silence or whatever. And the only godstone Minion is Sheba, all others are like... +20 pets (at least the +20 skills that dont give your attacker altered states), which, in a fight, is not much.

6 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

I think I said this on FB before. Anything that removes the ability to use skills at your own will and relying on luck is a nerf. Like, burying silence or whatever. And the only godstone Minion is Sheba, all others are like... +20 pets (at least the +20 skills that dont give your attacker altered states), which, in a fight, is not much.

• Sheba - Silence GS
  • Kromede - Stun GS
  • Karemiwen - Speed Reduction GS
  • Hamerun - Attack Speed Reduction GS
  • Saendukal - KD GS

The fact you've gone this long and only now getting sheba'd blows my mind. Legit everyone has one (besides me, All i get is modor and kerubs hurr durr) so it's hardly even a surprise when you get hit by one anymore. But you know, Ncsoft gave up on balance years ago. It's all about that $$$ now bby.

Archived