Servers Crashed?

Rag-DN

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Ank-DN said:

nothing yet? 

if they reset dash event entrys on all chars and accounts then yeah its a win i guess

Only if you had been doing a run when it crashed or done them before that.  Everyone else that was just starting to do them or log in to do them gets shit.  Unless NC actually decides to compensate finally for one of these server crashes.

Just now, LordKen-DN said:

Where are the answers? Why is the server off? right now I was going to do some more ...O.o:$:S:(

Don't hold your breath.  They have not given any kind of update to server crashes for some time now, which as a company is beyond bad business.  Both forums and twitter are quiet this time like all the others.......pathetic

DymEe.gif

How they should be acting.......

2 minutes ago, MetalCutie-DN said:

So only question is.....

Why did we need to wait 1.5 hours to get that response???

Considering how much @Cyan has been inundated with crap as is, I think he's been doing a phenomenal job. Probably working the maintenance issues/prep for tomorrow.

8 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

Agreed.

Cyan is just the messenger. He's not the one putting us through #downaria lol.

I know they are just the messenger.  However I beg to disagree, as in my job I deal with situations similar and when I do it's a drop everything, get people informed of the situation and get the right groups contacted so the issue can be resolved asap.

1 minute ago, MetalCutie-DN said:

I know they are just the messenger.  However I beg to disagree, as in my job I deal with situations similar and when I do it's a drop everything, get people informed of the situation and get the right groups contacted so the issue can be resolved asap.

I'm a project manager, and I work at a firm that manages military construction. The US Navy waits for no man lol. So I understand and agree with you. However, we don't really know that Cyan DIDN'T immediately get on the situation and try to inform people who can do something about it.

Archived