Weekly Server Maintenance - April 11, 2018

Cyan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As if Tia wasn't enough for them....they have to screw another good event.

Made us wait  only to get a superbugged event....

Nerfed rng... but we still had higher chances with 10+ alts

And now they are taking that away too

This event is good..even with all the bugs and hacks..just leave it alone

Are you desperately trying to loose your player base? 

wow.... I feel so bad to go against the people I usually support but...

To be honest, the event was supposed to be for lvl 51+ since the first day. Yes, we were able to do it on lower levels too (but, I do not have toons with less than 65). But we knew was a bug. Of course I do not support to have "hidden" nerfs in the drop rates for the rewards. 

Fortunatelly we are having a lot of merek´s amulets and the prices are really low. Maybe those can be used to level up a little some toons to 51. 

Yet, I understand the frustration. I know this event is a nice chance to get some interesting items. 

why someone reported it(10+ requirement) in the first place? can't we just keep it to ourselves in-game? :D yeah I know NC could track who's doing the event, but..maybe..just a 'maybe', they don't since they don't give AION much attention from staffs and devs.

4 minutes ago, Jigen-DN said:

why someone reported it(10+ requirement) in the first place? can't we just keep it to ourselves in-game? :D yeah I know NC could track who's doing the event, but..maybe..just a 'maybe', they don't since they don't give AION much attention from staffs and devs.

Exactly..

17 minutes ago, Jigen-DN said:

yeap. It seems that somebody is telling them what is happening ingame with the events. :P 

2 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

It was posted on the forums multiple times by multiple people...a lot of these problems have been posted multiple times by multiple people...:p

and they would've noticed anyway, lol. People get suspicious when there is suddenly an army of level 10 alts made. :P

mmmm.... yeah, maybe you are right....

or maybe was you!!!! :P 

The event was always meant to be 10+ quests included, it was only changed for our region, I'm sure to prevent key farming. After 2 months of delay they still couldn't get their "fix" right.

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

Hi @Gallium-DN

For all the players that have turned in the quest (at least 5 times before maintenance tomorrow) you will be receiving the Ornate Key for each of those 5 turn-ins. This will not be the case next week after maintenance, as the quest text will be updated and not show the key as a reward. In future versions of the event, we will request the key be part of the quest rewards from the devs. 

Thank you.

How are we getting our keys exactly, I highly doubt the keys will just appear in our inventory if we completed the quest. Survey wouldn't work for this either. I'm genuinely curious how you are handling this.

The economy is already broken....if you look at that..prices are way low. The event ran for 1 week already, if preventing 10+ was their fix...why delay for 2 months or so only to give the bugged event. It makes sense to not have 10+ entry requirement

That is not the only bug...teleport stone bug, widstream bug so on

With only 1 week left..why change it at all now

They should check after they launch an event and make a fix asap..not like after 1 week

Will the accessory boxes be fixed? I know in a different thread we were told to send in tickets to switch combat boxes for magic, but it's taking quite a bit of time to get taken care of- probably because so many of us have several boxes we're trying to get exchanged. Fingers crossed that this gets fixed up during maintenance! :0 

1 minute ago, MikyM-DN said:

Why aren't you adressing the prime guardian accessory box not giving magical accessories too though? That is also a serious issue and in my opinion it's more important to fix that than " various text and localization issues"!

They actually said if you want the magic accessories make ticket and keep the physical in your inventory and they'll exchange proly have to put in amount as well

1 minute ago, Woo-DN said:

@JuiceBoxes-DN Read couple posts above yours...

I already sent in a ticket and they just told me that there would be further investigation of the “bug”. Which is after they told me the PARC Accessory boxes wasn’t supposed to give magical accessories that the “Royal Captain’s” boxes was event loot and they had magical accessories.... See the issue there? 

Don't you love how they get rid of the GP, Make it level 51+ but DON'T fix the multiple bugs inside the instance? Let's make a list and do ncsofts work for them, since clearly they can't do it themselves.

I'll start!

1. Using the obelisk item given to you at the start of deava dash, you can go to the opposing factions side and steal one of their four relics.

2. Getting CC'd mid wind stream will drag you back to the start of the windstream, you'll be unable to move or actually do the instance and in some cases you won't even be able to loot at the end.

3. People can not transform, get ported to the end and auto attack you to prevent you from looting which you can do NOTHING about.

4. If you are at the part with the moving platforms and the race ends, you will die and be ported back to the START of the instance instead of the end, meaning you have to run ALL the way back to the finish to loot (suiciding does not port you back to the end) 

5. Randomly getting stuck in coffins / trees / everything else

6. Sometimes you'll just randomly get rubber banded backwards taking you from first place to third or fourth for no real reason at all. Seems to be when you use your first skill (speed buff) over certain jumps or at certain points of the instance.

7. People using glide hacks to the end (Xign code doing great work btw great job)

Hm, what else to add? But anyway, amazing job NCwest. better take away the level 10 alts and the overwhelming 50gp instead of working on any of the actual bugs! Don't forget to throw us a ninja nerf to the loot like you always do <3

@Cyan I believe, Crucible Spire Ranking Season was extended due to last weeks bug of people breaking their records but ranking wouldn't update. And here we go - it broke again. So what was the point of extending season, if the team didn't fix the problem? 

Running event competition ranking broke again as wel. Sad. Would really appreciate +10 manastone bundle from survey per character as it was easier than easy to get it with casual playing.

Archived